1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Girls is this a good sign? I just was checking my cervix and when i pulled out there was a little glob of cm and it was egg white consistency, it literally stretched a few inches! I can't tell if it's open or closed, but feels closer to the high side.

Welcome aliciaa...I had the mild achiness type of cramps from about 4-7 dpo. I'm 10 dpo and they're gone now. I have no idea if it's a good sign or not. I think it is sometimes:thumbup: I've also been very tired today...wish I could lie down and take a nap but that won't happen with a 2 and 3 year old, lol.:haha: My AF is due around Friday so I guess I'll test then... I'm just nervous to see if my temp goes down in the morning:wacko:

This cycle seems to be dragging for me A LOT! Jealous of you being 10dpo. I feel so strange this month and kind of feel pregnant.. :wacko: I don't know if anyone ever felt that?
Its that dull ache you would get a day before your AF.
Your symptoms sound promising you know! When are you taking a test?
I would have took about 5 test by that time :haha:
Fx'd for you hunnie. Let us know how you get on.

Ali...I might cave and take a test tomorrow morning. Ill only be 9 but im soooo anxious. I really dont want to get let down...if its bfn ill cry.

Test with me!!! I had a little bit of EWCM yesterday and the day before. Not sure if that's good or not! LOL

Question: when you check you cp, and you feel the hard "nose tip", does that mean its open? I can't feel the "nose tip" it feels medium-soft and I was wondering if that means its closed? How do you know open vs closed?

If it feels like the tip of your nose it is firm. If it feels like your lips it is soft. To tell if its open or closed press in the middle....if you can get a fingertip in it is open. If not it is closed. Mine has been soft and closed. ??

I am in a great mood today! Not sure what is up but I feel very calm and happy today! Weird!!! LOL I've been such a hermit the last few weeks. We had company last night (that I didn't think I wanted! LOL But had a fun night!) and met my sister and her kids today. Feeling lazy now but I need to get dinner started. :)

Ok ali...I will just for you! Lol hope we both get bfps tomorrow! How many dpo will u be again?...

Im still confused on checking the cervix. Afraid if I try to push something in there it will open if its closed...lol oh my im being dumb arent I?

I'll be 9dpo! Eek!!! I'm nervous!!

On the checking the cervix, just don't be rough. If its closed, it'll stay closed! Haha! Not to be gross...and for lack of better comparison! It's like pressing on your...erm, is there a nice way to say it....pooper shooter. Yikes! LOL

URGH, what is with men? seriously? He tells me he wants another baby, and then today he goes "i hope your not pregnant, I dont think I want another baby" WTF????

I really hope I get my BFP now...if I dont I dont know what I'll do. I dont want Jaxon to be an only child....

*depressed* *CRY* running to the bedroom for a nice big cry

Aliciaa, thanks, hon...I hope this cycle ends up well for both of us. I've been struggling with PCOS for the last year or so and I think finally the Metformin is helping with my cycles. I'd love to get a BFP, but I just feel "out" already. I guess because I've already been so disappointed with my body not working right with the PCOS:wacko:I'll probably test Friday since my AF is due Fri. or Sat. And yeah, the cramps that I had were similar to pre-af cramps, but not quite as bad. Kind of more annoying than painful.

I hope the TWW goes by quickly for you and I wish you lots of :dust:as well

Aww, I'm sorry Bartness:hugs:Men are stupid most of the time, lol. :ignore: My DH has said similar stuff to me a couple of times in the past when we were TTC our other children, but it's usually just because he's mad or he's gotten frustrated with the TTC process,too. It's still not a good excuse to say hurtful things, but that's just how it is sometimes. I know how badly it hurts,though. Try to just not worry about it and leave it alone. I'm sure it will be fine.

I'm reaching out here, Bartness. There is probably a good chance that DH is feeling a little roughed up if you've been feeling very irritable the past few days. Not that I don't understand. That was one of my first clues I was pregnant with my son, becoming irrationally angry with DH. Everything he did, the way he ate, the way he was breathing set me over the edge! LOL. All I can say is, in my experience, the best way to smooth things over is to talk. Again, easier said than done but worth a shot. If you discover at the end that you are not pregnant, how will you feel about your behavior? I'm sorry he said that though. Not knowing either of you, I can't say for sure, but I'd guess he said it out if hurt. To hurt you back. Hope you guys can straighten things out! Big big hugs!

Aliciaa, thanks, hon...I hope this cycle ends up well for both of us. I've been struggling with PCOS for the last year or so and I think finally the Metformin is helping with my cycles. I'd love to get a BFP, but I just feel "out" already. I guess because I've already been so disappointed with my body not working right with the PCOS:wacko:I'll probably test Friday since my AF is due Fri. or Sat. And yeah, the cramps that I had were similar to pre-af cramps, but not quite as bad. Kind of more annoying than painful.

I hope the TWW goes by quickly for you and I wish you lots of :dust:as well

PCOS sucks, my sister was diagnosed with it. :hugs:
Glad to hear your cycles are getting better! Heyy, don't bring yourself down. That's the last thing we need. Lets be hopeful :thumbup: If it doesn't happen this month, more BD'ing next month!
Nearly there girl!! Let stay positive and I have my FX'd for you. I hope you get your :bfp: this cycle!
I seem to be really over obsessing this 2ww. Never felt so weird though. I hope it is a sign. Had a dream last night that I had a baby boy and I was doing everything to protect him. He was just .. amazing.. With it being my day off from work, I did nothing but obsess over it lol..

I hear you Bartness. Men can be so difficult at times, same for women though. I guess you need that understanding from him at the moment. But talking things through should help. Don't be ashamed to admit to your hubby how much you want a new baby. Both of you have your own opinions hunnie. Pretty sure it will all work itself out. Just don't worry yourself over it. Focus on your little one for a while and do things to let stress out. bigggggg :hugs:

Very sorry Bartness...i can somewhat relate. Dh has never said anything like that but I have! He would make me so mad I would say I hope I'm not pregnant right now when you know I don't really mean it, I just said it out of frustration and built up anger. Let him cool off and if you talk to him and say sorry, i'm sure he'll apologize too and that he didn't mean it. Don't worry, I don't think he'll bean only child. Everything will be ok. Big hugs and chin up. Stress is never good. :)

Bartness try not to take it to heart I know that's hard my df can be very hurtful sometimes he gets frustrated with the process and says he's done trying but he never means it take a few away from eachother then try to talk a little anyway ladies gl for all testing soon and babydust

Just had some very light pink cm! LATE TMI WARNING! LOL It was just on my undies. Nothing when I wiped. Implantation?!?! :O

Thanks ladies...I appreciate your support....we are both taking it easy tonight....he is in the basement with Jaxon watching a movie...and I am watching Titanic upstairs...so far its been relaxing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->