1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Ok lol it didn't seem weird guess I didn't think about it like that. And I hope I'm right to I really thought I was this month i had some many things different this month and nothing I just don't get what were doing wrong!! I know af is coming though I feel her anger coming through

oh no, i hope she doesnt come for you either. How many dpo are you?

Ladies, does CM play a big factor? My cm went away after ovulation, but came back around 8DPO very milky and watery, it stayed like that for the past few days, and then today its not so much anymore. There is still CM, and watery, but not as much as it was the past few days. AF is due sunday... should I be worried now? Or is CM not such a big deal?

Heather I'm pretty positive I'm 12 dpo af should come sat

well, hopefully it's still just early for you. Everyone is different! FX for you!

Hey everyone. So today's test was practically invisible. I've resigned myself that the inevitable is happening. Again.

My DD has her 18 month check up next month so I will ask my dr then if we can at least check my thyroid. Hopefully that'll do the trick.

I'm thinking I'll be laying low for a while and will probably stay off the site for a while. Need to get my head together and I think I want to avoid thinking about ttc stuff for a while. Done with testing early - I think I'd rather not know now. :(

Anyhoo - good luck everyone, will be thinking of you all!

Good luck in whatever you decide we are all here for you. How long have you been trying? I've been trying since my miscarriage last year almost a year ago and i still haven't gotten preggo. I wonder if something aint wrong with me now?

Cowtown I'm really sorry to hear that, I hope your time away will be exactly what you need and then when your ready to try again I hope you get your bfp quickly. I hope you get the answers you need and we will be here ready to support you when you get back :)

I'm sorry, cowtown! Hope you can get everything straightened out soon. Big hugs!

holy cow i'm BITC*Y! either af is coming very soon or i'm preggo or just a bad day!

I know what you mean I gave been so hateful lately and on top of everything else I'm getting a horrible cold!! Can these next few days get any worse?

So I came home from work, and took a test b/c my boobs have been killing me and still are...BFN...Im only about 11/12 DPO, so I am hoping its just too early...however I have a nagging feeling my period will be coming with a vengence here very soon...But UGH my boobs have never been this sore before ever....

i would rather use fmu bartness.... maybe just try again in the am and if not then wait til your late :)

I think I'll try again in the morning, I knew it was a long shot trying after work, however I didnt pee for over 2 hrs...oh well.

when i was pregnant with Jaxon I didnt find out till I was about 7 wks along, and I tested at alike 3pm and it was positive within seconds. I mean instantly positive. I wish i would get that instant positive again.

cd1. now I know that nausea, extreme fatigue, veiny and sore boobs, lower back ache, etc are all AF symptoms for me. Wtf does that leave for symptom spotting!? GAHHHHH!!!

Lol dd I know what you mean I had sore boobs heartburn been napping the last several days and I'm almost positive af is coming so I guess when I have no symptoms is when ill be pregnant

Im pretty sure my AF will be here by Sunday for sure....almost 95% of this. Im still going to test come moring, and on Saturday though.

And my symptoms have been, moody, major sore boobs, been very tired, and has had increased CM.

I got one answer test left I'm gonna use in the morning then I'm all out but if its negative tomorrow then af is def coming sat morning

Lets not lose hope ladies, if not this cycle, it will be next cycle. Can't be too long :)
Arghhhh! I am having AF symptoms and that horrible pain you get on your abdomen and AF is not due till the 2nd lol! Its so annoying, I am actually beginning to think AF is going to be extremely early this cycle, however I have a bang on 29 day cycle!
God I hate being a woman right now!
Would love it if my hubby felt like this so he would understand me lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->