1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

6/7 dpo today - temp dip yesterday then slight rise today ... Not a big rise so I'm worried ... Only symptom is dull cramping in my uterus ... And yesterday I cried all day long ... That was one if my biggest signs with chemical in November so I'm hoping that's a sign :)

So I'm feeling some light pinching on my right side today, which normally would annoy me. Instead, I'm excited with the possibility of implantation. Fx'd!! My temp did go back up today :) hopefully a good sign!

Ok, so my 'AF' has finished today...what the hell??!

Amy, how many DPO are you? FX'd it was implantation bleeding!

Maybe it was implantation bleeding, Amy 89.

Nothing really going on here. I'm 6 dpo and nothing really to report. I usually have a ton of symptoms by now. Only thing different is my gums bled last night while brushing my teeth. How is everyone else doing.

I am 6dpo and I have NO symptoms. I am a little bloated and have a little tummy ache, but it is MUCH better then yesterday. I also have IBS so I am blaming that not TTC.

Does anyone know about fallback temperatures, is it a good sign? I had it at 3dpo, which is right on time for a fallback temp.

So I had some pinching pains in lower abdomen last night but gone today. Feel a bit sick today, especially when drinking my coffee (very unusual!) but who knows? There's been a terrible stomach flu going around this winter. Still stuffy with cold symptoms but so are DH and DD so don't think that means anything for me.

Amy - could have totally been IB! Good luck!!

I'm now 6dpo provided I O'd when I think I did, could have been earlier. It was just SO much blood! I wouldn't even be entertaining the idea if it wasn't for someone else mentioning IB yesterday!!

7 DPO - Boobs are just an eensie bit sore. When eating my yogurt/granola this morning (which I eat every morning) I had a moment of "OMG this is disgusting" followed by some nausea. The nausea is kinda there but much better. Hoping it's a sign. There are some really nice temp dips in many of your charts girls. Hope that's a great sign! My chart is not giving me any hope, seems so blah :sleep:

does anyone know about fallback temps? I had one at 3dpo.

I had one on 2dpo...some places I've heard that BFPs often follow them and other places say they don't.:wacko:Hopefully it turns out to be a good sign, though!:thumbup:Good luck:flower:

I have been having odd twinges most of the day and cramps on and off though not as bad as yesterday except for 15 mins this afternoon those 15 mins were enough to make me want to curl up in a ball. Still have that odd taste in my mouth as well.

I had a great thermal shift yesterday to confirm O....but today it was back to the normal range i had before i had thatshift?...fallback rise? god, i hope so! hope it turns into a bfp also!

Happy Valentines Day Girls!!!

My hubby spoils me, not only did I get flowers delivered to work but also an IPad. Love!!

I have no symptoms, nill, zero....however, I didn't have any symptoms until I was about 7 weeks with my first. Actually I did have IB at 10dpo with my first which I actually mistook for my period. Crazy!

I'm having a much better day than yesterday... I keep analyzing how my utrasound results will go... Polyps, scar tissue from C-section, PCOS, blocked tubes...blah, blah, blah.. so Frustrating!!! This will be our 7th cycle trying for #2 while it only took 2 cycles with my first. Of course, google is my enemy during the 2ww and always has been.

Although I can talk openly about my concerns with my husband, I'm glad I can vent here and you girls also understand. Makes me feel better even just typing about it.

Thank you!!

I have my first doc apt with a fertility doc tomorrow... I CANT wait! However my bank account wont be too happy.

Today I had about the size of a quarter of sticky/cloudy CM in my panties. Not sure if that means anything because I usually don't even get that before O-ing. (6dpo)

I'm somewhere between 2-4dpo and have so much creamy cf!!! What?! So weird. Before I found out I was pregnant with my first, the week before, I went to check my cervix and there was a ton of creamy cf. Just like today. Only thing is, it's way too early! Hoping its a good sign.

I'm somewhere between 2-4dpo and have so much creamy cf!!! What?! So weird. Before I found out I was pregnant with my first, the week before, I went to check my cervix and there was a ton of creamy cf. Just like today. Only thing is, it's way too early! Hoping its a good sign.

I have heard good things about it. About how many days past O were you when you saw it with your first?

I hope lots of Sticky CM is a good thing too!! Im trying to ignore it and call it a non-symptom!

I'm 5dpo and I have a lot of CM myself, it still resembles EWCM somewhat and seems a bit clumpy-ish now.

Crossing my fingers!!

6 DPO here and have white thickish creamy CM. CP is mid high and have been having dull cramps off and on throughtout the day. I also think i came down with the flu. I have a very stuffy nose and irritated throat, along with some lovely hot flashes. I think a fever is coming. :S

My uterus is BUZZING! What in the world is going on in there?! Anyone experienced buzzing?? It's too weird. Feels like cell on vibrate just behind the pubic bone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->