1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

So 5ish dpo today and really only a sniffle/cold type symptoms here, too. But DD is also sniffley so I'm pretty sure mine is just something she's brought home from daycare :dohh: Boobs mildly achey but seem less than yesterday so who knows. Loving the symptom spotting going on here, though! I think it helps to pass the time just chatting to you all!

Sorrell - how did your u/s go? Everything all good? I'm in Alberta, too - there's a few of us on this thread!

Heading to Walmart in a bit to pick up a couple things to bake valentine's cupcakes for DD's dayhome friends for tomorrow and might try to be sneaky and buy some FR. I'll distract DH by leaving him in the dvd section. Heh heh heh

Fx'd for everyone :flower:

thans cowtown and bnporter! It means a lot. I will keep in touchevery day and hope all the best for you.

Thank you Cowtown Girl, My ultrasound well went..however, I won't be able to go over the results until the 22nd with my doctor. The tech did say my ovaries looked nice and round! Haha

I'll be quite anxious by then...I hope I get my BFP before I see her!

I think there are 3 Albertans here! I live just outside Lloydminster but I'm in the military and work in Wainwright.

Currently 4dpo and trying not to stress over. every. little. symptom. !

Hi ladies! 1 dpo (I think!) here. Chart got a little wonky around O time so it's sometime between 1-3dpo. Planning on testing the 21st. Same date I found out with my two kids. :)

I loved the pic of the guy with the eggs! CTFU!!!

So. My boob/nipple pain's pretty much gone :(. But...... I had a super temp spike this AM and my pelvic cramping has been more intermittent than previous days. And I've been EXCESSIVELY nauseated. Gag/vomitted saliva/coffee/water several times. (I just realized how odd it is I'm excited by that....)

Now, on the subject of IB:
Today two times when I went to the potty after wiping (and inspecting, obviously) I noticed a dark brown almost black speck. I'm talking about literally the size of a grain of sand on the TP. Now CM is not tinged whatsoever, still creamy/water kind of alternating throughout the day. Still having intermittent and persistent (but no longer constant) cramping/fullness/twinges, etc. I mean it wasn't even SPOTTING. It was a fleck. Almost like someone had on mauve/burgundy/maroon/brown (I just realized I'm not very well-versed in colours) nailpolish and lost microscopic flecks inside me. freakin' bizarre, never would have seen or noticed if I wasn't inspecting the tp. Hehe. Now since neither myself or DH have nailpolish on these days, I'm wondering.....

(let me dream)
given my temp spike this morning and the change in my symptoms....and then the brown flecks with absence of discolored cm.....
What's going on in there!!!

ooh, ooh! And look. Since I *kicking self* wasn't temping this cycle, I took a failed OV cycle from a month or so previous where I started bleeding 3dp(attempted ovulation/cramping)o and overlayed it with this months chart. OBVIOUSLY not scientifically accurate or anything, buuut.....it sure is pretty to look at! :)

Screen shot 2013-02-13 at 7.49.01 PM.png

Very nice! LOL at the nail polish!!! That rise does look awesome!

So...here is what is happening in my head. No sugar coating or explaining, just what I've been thinking/wondering. I had crazy bad O pain this cycle. It started a week before I was supposed to O and now it feels different (more tender, not constant) but both of my ovaries hurt. Sometimes at the same time. Sometimes I won't feel anything on one side for hours, and think 'Right, must have O'd on the right.' Then the left will start hurting. Soooo....with the weird temps, and the fact that my grandma (moms side) had fraternal twins...I'm seriously thinking I might have O'd from both sides! And IT SCARES THE POOP OUT OF ME!!! I cannot handle twins! Sure, a part of me would be a little excited...but I already have my hands full with two munchkins! 2 more would tip the scale!

Okay, so there is my little freak out, not-really-possible, worrying over nothing. :)

hey ladies, I am 5dpo. I think Ill test on the 23rd if AF hasn't arrived. I have been EXTREMELY bloated, but I also have IBS and I am kinds blaming that. Baby dust to all!

Hey, Gold! Welcome! Keep us updated. There needs to be more chit chat....and more SS so I don't feel so alone...

On that note, 5/6 dpo and yesterday (4/5) my right leg was having growing pains. Now being that I'm almost 25, I think there might be a problem with that.

Today it's just my left leg. Going all the way up into my hip flexors.

So...between my elevated temperature and my achey legs I'm either coming down with flu.....or having some sort of progesterone flood. :)

Good morning ladies, Woke up today an hour before the alarm which is starting to get just a bit annoying now as its making it very hard to temp at the same time everyday, I had really bad nausea the worst yet though wasn't actually sick. Now only 2 hours later I feel like I could eat a 3 course meal!

Still have a funny taste in my mouth and nipps are still sensitive and the odd shooting pain in bbs with slight tenderness at the sides. So far no sign of the cramping from yesterday which is quite nice as it was becoming downright uncomfortable!

That seems to be it for just now but will update if anything changes :) 6 dpo today.

Lillith, are you temping? If so you should link your chart! :)

Lillith, are you temping? If so you should link your chart! :)

My chart is a mess this cycle not even ff knows what to do with it :( I had a 4 day af and on the 5th day spotting and by cd 6 I was already getting pre ov signs with cp being high etc, so my temps were still coming down from the previous cycle. Then there has been the waking up at odd times with the house freezing cold etc :( as I said when you wished you had charted, I wish I hadn't bothered this cycle because it's not really telling me anything.

It gets better, I had exactly the same temp on cd 9 and 10 with a positive opk on cd 8, both are the lowest temps on the chart. It seems like fate just does not want me to have any certainty at all lol. At least my temps have stayed up from then with a small dip yesterday but slightly back up today. If i'm honest it just has me scratching my head lol

Pretty sure I'm out this month. Pink bleeding on and off since ovulation and now heavier today which AFs due date! Had slight stomach cramps since i ovulated also as well as other symptoms like dizziness, metalic taste in mouth amd weird dreams. Wondering if perhaps a chemical but as didn't get a BNP i Guess ill never know! 😢

Still have a little bit of the stuffy nose thing going on today and also had a little bit of lower abdominal pressure/pain last night before bed. On and off headaches and extra irritability (poor DH):haha:

I know I said no symptom spotting but man...

I woke up this morning with a killer headach, it seriously hurts...will need to take some tylonal here soon.

I also feel like I could vomit. yeah wonderful...I feel like poo today.

oh and Im 4/5 dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->