1dpo today, anyone want to be 2 week wait buddies?

Ha Cowgirl then we're in the long wait together. Hopefully the earlier testers can keep the impatience at bay!

Just went to the washroom and got a glob of creamy cm - I've read in quite a few places that it's a common symptom so who knows... hoping!

Always love the very inappropriate conversations we all have about our bodies haha, this is literally the only place where people can openly talk about their cervix and mucus :p

I have had that both successful pregnancies at around 6dpo. I hope this is it for you!!

I didnt get it this time which has me concerned that I wont get a BFP :(

Ah well Buffy like they say every pregnancy is different! Is your af due July 11?

Is it true that animals know before we do? My roommates cat. Who honestly never wants anything to do with me has been hovering around me and sleeping obsessively on my bed near my lower abdomen or against my Lower back. It's odd I'm just wondering if she knows before I do xD

I have heard that animals sense things before we do!
In fact, my doggy seems to be pretty snugly this weekend .... could be a sign, or is more likely just down to the fact that my partner was away for the weekend ! Lol

Yeah I've heard animals can pick up on that type of stuff - who knows!

Having more af-like cramps today. 5dpo so don't know what it means, sigh

Sharp pains are continuing, concentrating on my upper and lowe abdomen.

How's everyone doing, anyone test today?

Yep BFN at 10dpo.
Still have my moments where I feel pregnant, but also moments where I dont.

Im very bloated, and have been since O.

I'm testing today. Not that I really wanted to. I fainted and had to be taken to hospital and they're going to test me to be sure.

Well says sais they can see nothing in the urine sample indicating pregnancy, will wait till AF is due and if it's late I will check again, if not then back to TTC I go.

hello Ladies....

may I join the madness?
It's been ages since I last logged in. As a matter of fact I had to request a password hint.

I am Currently in the TWW @ 1 dpo. And would love to help you gals and you gals help me to stay sane during this nailbiting time.

xx

Sorry Cowgirl, sounds scary! Do they know why you fainted? I'm surprised they didn't do a blood test - wouldn't be discourage about the neg urine test, I've heard doctors in particular use less sensitive tests (approx. 50mlU)

Of course you can join Foreign Chick! I see you have other kids, how long have you been TTC #4?

Sorry Cowgirl, sounds scary! Do they know why you fainted? I'm surprised they didn't do a blood test - wouldn't be discourage about the neg urine test, I've heard doctors in particular use less sensitive tests (approx. 50mlU)

Of course you can join Foreign Chick! I see you have other kids, how long have you been TTC #4?

No clue why I fainted and yeah I would have thought they would have done a blood test, apparently though this hospital doesn't do blood tests to check for pregnancy. At any rate though if AF doesn't come when it's supposed to. I will test again. If not back to TTC I go.

Thank you Sander <3

this will be my 4th cycle actively trying, however these are not consecutive cycles. Should I not get a BFP this cycle I'll sit out in August (DD2 was conceived in August) Trying to space out their Birthdays. I will also not be attempting in October, both DD1 & DD3 were conceived in October. Dealing with a B-Day on July 12th & 21st heheh

What about you? How many Cycles? Ill try to catch up a little later on, by reading the thread ....

Thank you Sander <3

this will be my 4th cycle actively trying, however these are not consecutive cycles. Should I not get a BFP this cycle I'll sit out in August (DD2 was conceived in August) Trying to space out their Birthdays. I will also not be attempting in October, both DD1 & DD3 were conceived in October. Dealing with a B-Day on July 12th & 21st heheh

What about you? How many Cycles? Ill try to catch up a little later on, by reading the thread ....

We're just starting, this is our 2nd cycle, but I've been WTT for 2.5 years - DH was slow to come around to the idea :wacko: I guess with all that buildup I was hoping it would happen instantly :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->