1dpo today, anyone want to be 2 week wait buddies?

Yeah that's what I figured which is why I requested a blood test but they wouldn't do it. So I'm still not sure. Like I said if AF doesn't show up when it's supposed to, I will test again

Sander < I hear yah. 2.5 year is a long time coming. I'm glad he finally came to his senses hehehe with my dd3 (the only planned PG) it took 3 cycles to conceive, and I was about to lose hope each month. I also expected it to happen instantly. I think it's very natural.
Fx this is your cycle! Xx

Cowgirlbaby < I admire women who have this much self discipline.
I always "wanted" to be that woman, but once I reach 9 dpo, the brain shuts off lol
Best of luck to you.

Hi ladies! I'm currently in beautiful Hawaii so I haven't been able to pop on until now.

CowgirlBaby - I'm so sorry to hear about the fainting. I hope you're feeling well now!
Sander - I really hope this is your month, will continue to keep my fx for you <3
Foreign Chick - I also have a 9 year old! Welcome and I hope this is our month :)

I'm really starting to think that my first pos OPK was a false alarm, so I'm moving O date to Monday/Tuesday which means I won't test until next Thursday at the earliest. The witch is due the 14th so I may wait until then.

Yesterday I got super dizzy, but I was in the sun all day so perhaps that's it. Latest I could be based on new O date is 3DPO so I know I'm jumping the gun on symptom spotting. :p

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend, looking forward to hopefully seeing some BFPs next week!

My period is due on the 12th!! Pretty sure AF is on the way though and I am kind of disheartened! I know it may not happen immediately, and I think every woman probably somewhat expects it right away.... and is kind of like "what!?" when it doesn't happen...

I have had quite a few symptoms but I still maintain that if I was I think my boobs would pick up on it right away to be honest. They are ALWAYS SO sensitive. Its brutal sometimes when I get my period they are SO painful!! Lately I have been going to acupuncture and the lady has been working on that, minimizing period and breast pain so for the last three cycles I haven't actually had hardly ANY which is very odd for me, and kind of nice... but now that we are TTC I feel like that should be the number one indicator.

The other symptoms I have had are twinges on the left side, kind of feeling tight and like a pulling feeling down there, mildy sore nipples ( just last night started) super emotional....tired, hungry, white and sticky cm...

Not sure if any of those mean anything, and I know I have been hyper focusing too. I guess we will see!!

My thoughts are I missed this month. We are going on our honey moon this coming Friday so we will get a few days to try then! :D

Yayamama < Hawaii.... How exciting, I'm officially jealous :p enjoy paradise, hope it makes it a little easier as far as passing time goes. Wish I had my toes in the sand while in the TWW... Xx

Welcome smile! When are you planning on testing? Sounds like you have some good symptoms so far, what dpo are you?

And thanks foreign chick! Fx this is your month too :) :)

Welcome smile! When are you planning on testing? Sounds like you have some good symptoms so far, what dpo are you?

And thanks foreign chick! Fx this is your month too :) :)

Thanks!! <3

I am 9 days post O right now and I was planning on testing Sunday! Not sure if it will come out with anything other than negative but I guess there is only one way to find out!!

Ive had a BFN on an IC at 11dpo this morning.

I go from being convinced im pregnant, to convinced that im not. I remember much more cramping on pregnant cycles..however I feel like my nipples are definitely larger, which has always been a sign for me. Im also very tired (but i have two babies, I work & study, as well as work out every morning, so could be that :haha:) And..the BLOATING. My goodness!

Fingers are crossed for everyone!!

I go from being convinced im pregnant, to convinced that im not. I remember much more cramping on pregnant cycles..however I feel like my nipples are definitely larger, which has always been a sign for me. Im also very tired (but i have two babies, I work & study, as well as work out every morning, so could be that :haha:) And..the BLOATING. My goodness!

I do that too, this whole time I have been convinced that I am not and then periods where I am like wellll maybe I actually am!? My gut says no, but honestly I have no idea. I know I ovulated on the 28th for sure, as I can always distinctly feel it, and the last time we had sex was the 26th at midnight, so I am hopeful :)

If not, this next cycle we might have sex the night before, and maybe the day after too. Make it a little more accurate. I want it to be fun too, so I am trying not to stress :thumbup:

Hey Buffy, with dd3 (only planned pg) I've tested BFN @ 11dpo am but got a faint BFP that pm.... FX

Hey Buffy, with dd3 (only planned pg) I've tested BFN @ 11dpo am but got a faint BFP that pm.... FX

Thank you!

Same for my pregnancies. Never get a BFP til about 13dpo after testing from 8dpo :haha:

did a wee this afternoon. I wiped, and there was orange (not pink, not red, not brown) CM on the paper. I was like what the hell? So i put my fingers up to check, and nothing was there. Any ideas??

I dunno never heard of that! Sorry :(

Me neither... Odd...

How's everyone today? Anything worthy to report?

Nothing new to report here. Just waiting. Wish I brought my ICs with me to keep me occupied even though 4-8 days (my O window) is too early :p

Symptom spotting, been in the loo for the past 8 hours with a bad tummy. Severe breakouts. Basically all of my AF symptoms. AF due on Friday so we will see :)

BFN again at 12dpo on IC.

Nothing since the orange cm yesterday, aside from milky cm now..but not loads or anything.

Cramps are getting more constant and strong, just gotta wait till about Friday/Saturday when AF is due

Yayamama < wish I could email you some heheh. Looks like you and > Cowgirl expect AF around the same time... May she stay away for both of you FX

Buffy < fx for tomorrow

As to me, seems like time is standing still... 4 dpo :coffee:

Xx

Buffy - any new tests today?

Cowgirl - fx this is a good sign!

Foreign - yes isn't the wait so long? Haha

9dpo today and had another temp spike. If it stays up that would make my chart triphastic which is exciting!! In other news though I'm feeling a real lack of symptoms - but last month I had every symptom in the book and wasn't pg so maybe it's a good thing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->