1st FET cycle

I know Millybear! Could not believe our good fortune. Got so scared when I heard my phone ringing in the middle of acupuncture, they said they would only call if it was bad news but they were actually calling with good news! Now I'm comparing everything yo last time. Started cramping after two days last time. I'm wishing for cramping and nausea! Are you in Monday?

Glad your bleeding has stopped Miasmum. Hope all is looking good and you can stop worrying on Monday.

Yes, Planned for Monday, probably be afternoon, if survives the thaw. Not sure what time. They said they would ring Monday to let me know, if survives the thaw. All I can do is hope and pray, as I only have the one. So pleased for you, hope your 2ww is not too stressful, everybody says it. But it's so true, such a roller coaster of emotion!

I will test before OTD. Doctor making me wait 17 days for OTD! Hope it all goes well for both go you on Monday. Millybear I would recommend acupuncture before and after. Really relaxes you.

Hi Ladies hope you are all well.

Mias mum good luck for tomorrow!!! Hope all goes well for you :flower:

x

Thankyou mandy. Ill update tomorrow. I have no finger nails left x

Hi ladies. Back from my scan. 1 happy healthy little bean with strong heartbeat seen. Nurse says she thinks the blood was probably caused by the other blast.

Feel a little sad for that blast but im made up! Even got a pic!

Hi ladies. Back from my scan. 1 happy healthy little bean with strong heartbeat seen. Nurse says she thinks the blood was probably caused by the other blast.

Feel a little sad for that blast but im made up! Even got a pic!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
Great news I'm so happy for you!! I've been checking on here every 5 mins lol so did they tell you how many weeks you are?? x

Ah thanks Mandy! Means alot. 6 weeks 5 days x

Thats fantastic!! Cant wait for my scan now, how have you been feeling??
I'm still getting a lot of cramping and the nausea is horrendous , been sick every morning!! :cry: x

Wont be long until your scan. 6th did you say? Ive not been sick but have nausea most of the time. Sickness started at 9 weeks with my daughter so I expect it will hit me soon x

Excellent news!! Well done and congrats. Are you signed off to midwife now?

Yep under midwife now. First appointment on 10th Jan x

How are you feeling babyme?

Wont be long until your scan. 6th did you say? Ive not been sick but have nausea most of the time. Sickness started at 9 weeks with my daughter so I expect it will hit me soon x

yea two weeks today :thumbup: hope i don't have this for long :haha: x

I dont remember it lasting that long with my daughter, its just horrible!
It will all be worth it!
I think you must be 6+2. your blasts were 2 days behind mine and transfer a day later x

I feel worryingly normal. I've got on with life a lot more this time, been driving and food shopping and out for lunch. Last time I stayed on the couch for 2 days and then barely left the house for a week. I'm so worried that I'm not cramping, and that maybe it's because I haven't rested enough.

I spend 12 hours shopping just after my transfer x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->