1st FET cycle

So nausea has well and trurly struck now. Got up in the night to use the toilet and couldnt get back to sleep. Just felt so sick. Not actually been sick YET but I feel it wont be long!

Are you any better today Mandy?

So nausea has well and trurly struck now. Got up in the night to use the toilet and couldnt get back to sleep. Just felt so sick. Not actually been sick YET but I feel it wont be long!

Are you any better today Mandy?

Hi mias mum, my nausea is really bad also, been sick a few times, had a little scare today, very small bleed so called the clinic and they asked me to go in, had a scan, we did see a heartbeat however the doc said the foetal pole wasn't measuring as big as it should for 6 weeks, i now have to go back in a weeks time for another scan, so as you can imagine I'm really worried, I'm glad we got to see a heartbeat though, cramps have been quite sore again today, have taken paracetamol, the doc says i shouldn't really be experiencing these cramps although when i called the clinic a few days ago to speak to the nurse, they assured me it was quite normal.

Its just constant worry, i just pray my little one grows enough for next week.

Hope you are well and wish you a Merry Christmas :xmas6::xmas9: xx

Oh no Mandy... sorry your having a tough time x its such a worry! Im pleased they managed to look at you so soon. I dont have any knowledge about what your doctor said but I pray everything will be ok for you! Did you just have the one in there? Maybe your bleed was caused by the same as mine?
This is always such a worry. Did the doctor seem concerned or give you a reason? X

Oh no Mandy... sorry your having a tough time x its such a worry! Im pleased they managed to look at you so soon. I dont have any knowledge about what your doctor said but I pray everything will be ok for you! Did you just have the one in there? Maybe your bleed was caused by the same as mine?
This is always such a worry. Did the doctor seem concerned or give you a reason? X

Thanks mias mum, well she said she could see something else but wasn't to sure what it was?? but think its just the one, she didn't give me a reason just said we will have to compare the measurements next week.
Haven't had any more bleeding thank fully so just hope next week goes well. x

Im keeping my fingers crossed for you! Try and enjoy your day today whatever your doing. Happy christmas! x x

How are things Mandy?

hi mias mum, feel slightly better, the cramps only seem to come if I'm moving about to much so for now I'm resting as much as possible, still a lot of nausea and sick most mornings but its only the mornings thankfully. The hardest thing just now is trying to eat!! My other half is looking after me though. Nervous for my scan on tuesday!!

Hows things with u?? x

Im sure sickness must be a good thing! Keeping everything crossed for your scan!
Im ok, still not been sick but feel it on and off. Im at work all day today and my back and tummy us killing me!

Im sure sickness must be a good thing! Keeping everything crossed for your scan!
Im ok, still not been sick but feel it on and off. Im at work all day today and my back and tummy us killing me!

I couldn't go to work the way i am, i will be going back to my GP on tuesday to get another sick line, havent got the energy to get out of bed most days :cry: is your tummy sore with cramps?? hope you feel better soon x

No not cramps just aching! Im also worried as ive not got any sickness. Also got my partner to order us a curry tonight so im obviously not feeling much which worries me!
Im not going to work all day again, just do my 3 4 hour evening shifts. 9-6 today has nearly finished me off x

No not cramps just aching! Im also worried as ive not got any sickness. Also got my partner to order us a curry tonight so im obviously not feeling much which worries me!
Im not going to work all day again, just do my 3 4 hour evening shifts. 9-6 today has nearly finished me off x

Yea try and take it easy, we always have something to worry us!! Remember you said you didn't really get any sickness until you were 9 weeks with your daughter so there is still plenty time, i just hope mine doesn't get any worse as i don't cope well with it at all, feel like I'm fading away as i can hardly eat x

I know, I keep telling myself that. Maybe it will kick in soon.
Have you tried ginger biscuits for your sickness? x

Yea tried them a few weeks ago but can't even stomach them
Now, have actually been quite sick tonight, it's normally just the mornings :-( x

Oh... you must start to feel better soon surely! Fx x

Oh... you must start to feel better soon surely! Fx x

I really hope so, my other half was wanting to take me to the hospital last night because nothing is staying down, don't think they can do much though. I feel like its 2 steps forward and 10 back!! just worried that I'm not getting the nutrition i need x

Fx for you scan tomorrow! x

thanks mias mum, I've managed to get up and have a nice bath today, which a great achievement lol, feel a bit better today, hope i continue to feel better this time. Really nervous about my scan, will update as soon as i can tomorrow, how u feeling?? x

Im ok. Feel a bit rubbish and quesy. Just cant put my finger on how I feel. Definitely off food!
Glad to hear your feeling a bit better. What time is your scan?

Im ok. Feel a bit rubbish and quesy. Just cant put my finger on how I feel. Definitely off food!
Glad to hear your feeling a bit better. What time is your scan?

Oh maybe it's the start of your sickness kicking in??? I just managed some super noodles, I'm so pleased lol.

My scan is at 12:15 tomorrow so least it isn't to long to wait x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"