1st FET cycle

How did you get on Mandy? x

Hi,
scan went well, and baby has grown as it should :happy dance: got a wee picture and I've been discharged from the clinic, such a relief, they said i was measuring 7 weeks exactly x

Wow... huge congratulations! So pleased for you! No explanation for last week? x

Wow... huge congratulations! So pleased for you! No explanation for last week? x

Thank you!! well they said they could see a collapsed sac so that was maybe the reason for the bleed?? Just want the next 5 weeks to hurry up so i can hopefully feel a bit better lol x

Well im 8 weeks tomorrow according to my scan and have a midwife appointment next fri.
love your ticker ... how do I get one? x

Well im 8 weeks tomorrow according to my scan and have a midwife appointment next fri.
love your ticker ... how do I get one? x[/QUOTE

8 weeks already!! :thumbup: if you click on mine, it will take you into the page, you have to register then click on create a ticker, after you do that you have to copy & paste it into your signature :winkwink: x

Thanks! Im a tad worried as I just dont feel anything today :-(

Thanks! Im a tad worried as I just dont feel anything today :-(

Im sure your just lucky and not having to suffer any of these symptoms just yet :winkwink: I'm feeling a bit crampy again, just when you think your feeling ok :dohh: think its probably just because i had the scan today!! Hopefully a nice bath will help.

Happy New Year to you when it comes I'm sure 2014 will be a great year for us :winkwink: x

Congrats Mandy. I'm so worried today. My test lines are not as dark as the control line yet and I'm 10dp5dt. CBCI only read 1-2 weeks this morning and I should be 4 weeks 1 day today. I couldn't stand if the same thing were to happen again. So now I'm scared to take any more tests. Wondering if it's better to leave the testing and wait for the scan so I can at least have a couple of weeks of feeling happy. I hate taking the tests, every morning I feel terrified. I just wish I could enjoy the positive result but I can't. It does feel very different from my cp though. I never had sore bbs or tiredness with that and really feeling that now, and this time I got IB (light brown) at 7dp5dt which lasted a couple of days. I've also started to feel a tad queasy in the mornings, I can eat and drink fine but when my stomach is empty I feel ill. Last time I had extreme morning sickness though and thought that meant everything was ok, so I guess you can never read much into the symptoms.

Congrats Mandy. I'm so worried today. My test lines are not as dark as the control line yet and I'm 10dp5dt. CBCI only read 1-2 weeks this morning and I should be 4 weeks 1 day today. I couldn't stand if the same thing were to happen again. So now I'm scared to take any more tests. Wondering if it's better to leave the testing and wait for the scan so I can at least have a couple of weeks of feeling happy. I hate taking the tests, every morning I feel terrified. I just wish I could enjoy the positive result but I can't. It does feel very different from my cp though. I never had sore bbs or tiredness with that and really feeling that now, and this time I got IB (light brown) at 7dp5dt which lasted a couple of days. I've also started to feel a tad queasy in the mornings, I can eat and drink fine but when my stomach is empty I feel ill. Last time I had extreme morning sickness though and thought that meant everything was ok, so I guess you can never read much into the symptoms.

Congratulations on your BFP baby me!! I stopped testing before my test line was as dark as the control line, I've also read on here that the weeks indicator on the Digital test aren't always reliable. I know it's very hard not to worry after what you went through last time but hopefully the different symptoms you are feeling are a good sign. Fingers crossed everything works out fine for you. X

Thanks Mandy. I tested again this morning and line so much darker, nearly as dark as control line and far darker than it ever got last time. How far were you when you stopped testing?

Thanks Mandy. I tested again this morning and line so much darker, nearly as dark as control line and far darker than it ever got last time. How far were you when you stopped testing?

Thats great news!! I started testing 8 dp3dt and stopped a few days after my official test date which was 11th of Dec. My other half told me I had to stop buying tests lol but it is hard to stop :haha: x

My DH thinks I should just do one more test halfway between now and the scan. I don't think I can stop testing every day though!

How are we all this morning ladies??? I'm scared to jinx myself but I actually think I'm feeling better :thumbup: x

Yey mandy!
Im still scared as still feel nothing :-(

Yey mandy!
Im still scared as still feel nothing :-(

I'm sure everything is fine, you have seen your little one & seen his/hers heart beating as it should :winkwink: but totally understand that you are still worried. Would you consider paying for a private scan just to put your mind at ease?? X

I would... ive been trying to find out where near me do them and how to organise one but I cant seem to find any infomation x

I would... ive been trying to find out where near me do them and how to organise one but I cant seem to find any infomation x

Nothing on google? I'm thinking about trying to get a 10 week one private just for reassurance. X

Ive left a message with the receptionist at the doctors asking the midwife to call me.
Just spoke to my partner at work and he thinks im being stupid. He says there is no readon to suggest anything is wrong and ill be having my 12 week scan soon enough. He said its a waste of time and money and im probably lucky this time around.
Ill see what the midwife says when she calls x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->