1st FET cycle

Ive left a message with the receptionist at the doctors asking the midwife to call me.
Just spoke to my partner at work and he thinks im being stupid. He says there is no readon to suggest anything is wrong and ill be having my 12 week scan soon enough. He said its a waste of time and money and im probably lucky this time around.
Ill see what the midwife says when she calls x

Men just don't get it lol, I haven't spoken to my partner about a private scan but he would probably agree with your partner but I will just go ahead with it anyway if it makes us feel better about things then I don't see the harm x

I agree. Just need to wait for the midwife to call x

Can't believe how different I feel today, the nausea is just there a little bit and I now feel starving constantly!! Able to eat more things now, really hope this is a turning point. X

Well done for you ... glad your feeling better x

6 weeks is too long to wait for another scan. Men just don't get how much this means to us. I would have one at the halfway waiting point.

My line today is the same darkness as 16dpo, two days ago. The weird thing is the control line looks a bit lighter so just wondering if the test has less dye in it? Did a CBCI and reads 2-3 weeks which is up from 1-2 weeks on Tuesday. Ahh the nerves and anxiety! Two weeks till scan!

My line today is the same darkness as 16dpo, two days ago. The weird thing is the control line looks a bit lighter so just wondering if the test has less dye in it? Did a CBCI and reads 2-3 weeks which is up from 1-2 weeks on Tuesday. Ahh the nerves and anxiety! Two weeks till scan!

It's all stressful isn't it :dohh: I only had a scan this week and I'm ready wanting another one.

Mia's mum did you get to speak to your midwife? X

No not yet but after much googling I have found a place fairly nearby that offer private scans. Im booked in tomorrow at 3. Excited but also scared. Ill be 8+3 tomorrow.
Ive just been reading online that once a heartbeat had been detected the risk of miscarriage drops by a huge amount so that has made me feel a little better.
My partner thinks im nuts but lack of symptoms is so worrying to me after I suffered so bad last time. I know im probably being paranoid but I dont care, I need peace of mind. I told him not to bother coming with me tomorrow if he thinks its so stupid!

No not yet but after much googling I have found a place fairly nearby that offer private scans. Im booked in tomorrow at 3. Excited but also scared. Ill be 8+3 tomorrow.
Ive just been reading online that once a heartbeat had been detected the risk of miscarriage drops by a huge amount so that has made me feel a little better.
My partner thinks im nuts but lack of symptoms is so worrying to me after I suffered so bad last time. I know im probably being paranoid but I dont care, I need peace of mind. I told him not to bother coming with me tomorrow if he thinks its so stupid!

That's great you have one so soon :winkwink: exciting!! I read that to, someone had posted that the risk drops to 1% after the heartbeat is detected, it's reassuring!!

Quite right, after everything we've been through a little peace of mind isn't much to ask:thumbup: I'm thinking of trying to get a 10 week scan, I haven't even been referred to a midwife yet so have know idea when my next scan would be, have an appointment with my GP on Tuesday to get referred, will be 8 weeks then x

I saw my gp who put me in touch with the midwife. I have my first appointment next friday afternoon.
I dont know why im so scared and worried. I didnt have a single concern when having Mia! I am a natural worrier but think im going crazy x

Yea I am the very same, every little niggle scares me and I'm constantly at the bathroom making sure there is no bleeding. This time tomorrow I'm sure you will feel a lot better :winkwink: x

The midwife just called me. She said she feels a scan would be good for me and hopefully put my mind at rest. She also said its unlikely anything is wrong with my pregnancy as nothing has happened to suggest so. Apperently it can be normal to have no or minimal symptoms. She also said that if the baby had died your body would try to expel it which at the very least would cause some discomfort. I need to stop reading horror storys on the internet! I hope shes right! x

The midwife just called me. She said she feels a scan would be good for me and hopefully put my mind at rest. She also said its unlikely anything is wrong with my pregnancy as nothing has happened to suggest so. Apperently it can be normal to have no or minimal symptoms. She also said that if the baby had died your body would try to expel it which at the very least would cause some discomfort. I need to stop reading horror storys on the internet! I hope shes right! x

That's good!! After tomorrow you will be able to relax a bit :flower: x

Good luck for today Mia's mum although I'm sure you won't need it :winkwink: x

Im back... everything is fine!
Baby is measuring 1 day ahead but because obviously sure on my dates things wont change. She just said baby is obviously healthy and growing well. We saw and heard the heartbeat, it was amazing. She showed us the arms starting to form and the umbilical cord growing. It was such a great scan, so much better than the one from the clinic. We saw everyting on a 28in tv. Im so happy. Partner decided he wasnt waiting in the car and came in. He still says he feels its a waste of money but is glad he saw bubs!
She also said to be grateful im not being ill and I probably would have been by now if it was coming. As soon as i get online ill update my ticker as cant do it from my phone!

Im back... everything is fine!
Baby is measuring 1 day ahead but because obviously sure on my dates things wont change. She just said baby is obviously healthy and growing well. We saw and heard the heartbeat, it was amazing. She showed us the arms starting to form and the umbilical cord growing. It was such a great scan, so much better than the one from the clinic. We saw everyting on a 28in tv. Im so happy. Partner decided he wasnt waiting in the car and came in. He still says he feels its a waste of money but is glad he saw bubs!
She also said to be grateful im not being ill and I probably would have been by now if it was coming. As soon as i get online ill update my ticker as cant do it from my phone!

Awww that's great news!!!! So pleased for you, see you are just one of the lucky ones!! :haha: at least you can relax now. Yea get that ticker on ASAP :winkwink: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->