1st FET cycle

She also said that she believes girls make you more sick than boys because you have your own hormones and baby girls. She said its not a medical thing but her belief so maybe it is a boy x

Oh so could be a little boy for you :winkwink: I did that Chinese gender thing for fun and it predicts I'm having a girl lol x

Lol. I just did that and it said boy.
I just spoke to my sister and she said she had no sickness with both my nephews so maybe there is something in it. I just know I felt awful when having Mia and as soon as I stopped being sick I had terrible heartburn.
Do you want a girl or dont mind?
I dont really mind but a boy would be nice seeing as I already have a girl. x

Lol. I just did that and it said boy.
I just spoke to my sister and she said she had no sickness with both my nephews so maybe there is something in it. I just know I felt awful when having Mia and as soon as I stopped being sick I had terrible heartburn.
Do you want a girl or dont mind?
I dont really mind but a boy would be nice seeing as I already have a girl. x

That's so weird!! Lol :haha: well we will know by August if its right.
I always thought I would have a boy, think my partner would prefer a boy because he already has a little girl she's 5. I honestly don't mind what I have as long as he/she is healthy, if I do have a girl though I would feel under pressure to do this again to try and have a boy for my partner lol I've told him so far that I will only be having one :haha: x

I know what you mean. I think my partner would like a boy, carry on the family name and all that but wouldnt really mind if was a girl. I do feel ill be doing this all again if its a girl.
Mines bound to be a boy because we can only agree on a girls name x

I don't know if I could do it again :wacko:
I have a name for a boy, have done for a long time, we like Jude or Jaxon for a boy haven't really got a girls name although I've always liked Macey but not to sure x

We have always said phoebe for a girl. I like unusual boys names. I love gage and fabion but my partner hates both.

I know what you mean about doing it all again. Its so emotional. I really feel for the the poor ladies with multiple failed cycles! It must be heartbreaking.

Are you still using your pessaries? Ive got to use them until 29th and im so sick of them!

We have always said phoebe for a girl. I like unusual boys names. I love gage and fabion but my partner hates both.

I know what you mean about doing it all again. Its so emotional. I really feel for the the poor ladies with multiple failed cycles! It must be heartbreaking.

Are you still using your pessaries? Ive got to use them until 29th and im so sick of them!

Those are lovely names, yea I know I feel so lucky, my friend has been through IVF twice already both cycles failed, she will be starting her FET next month.

Yea I've got to use them until 12 weeks, I'm on the crinone gel though are you?? I'm so sick of them to, they are so messy & disgusting!!! X

No, not on any gel. What does that do? Im so sick of using them. They didnt really bother me at first but im so fed up now x

No, not on any gel. What does that do? Im so sick of using them. They didnt really bother me at first but im so fed up now x

I was on the pessary ones to start with but they caused a lot of irritation for me so they changed me to the gel, it works just the same, sorry this is going to be TMI but it kinda congeals and comes out in clumps!!! So disgusting can't wait to stop them. X

Lol. Thats ok. I know what you mean, as soon as the medicine from the pessary is absorbed the white gunk hangs about all day. Sorry for tmi too x

I've got 4 more weeks to put up with them lol, did they do an abdominal scan yesterday? X

Yes abdominal and my bladder wasnt even that full! I dashed from work so didnt really have time to drink loads of water x

That's good, I'm looking forward to an abdominal scan and actually getting to keep my clothes on :haha:

I don't know how you can manage to work in these early weeks, I still haven't really left the house, managed a bit of housework today though so that's a bonus, my sick line runs out 14th of Jan so I'm really hoping to be ready to go back then, my job is so physical though so a bit worried.

Did you try a ticker ? X

I am struggling with work, have cut my hours right down. I work in a little family run shop so its on your feet all the time. It hurts my back and by the end of my shift my stomach hurts too. Will be better next week I hope, Mia goes back to school so I can hopefully get some rest in. My partner has taken her out for the day to give me a bit of a break and do some housework, im trying to find motivation!
What do you do for work?

I am struggling with work, have cut my hours right down. I work in a little family run shop so its on your feet all the time. It hurts my back and by the end of my shift my stomach hurts too. Will be better next week I hope, Mia goes back to school so I can hopefully get some rest in. My partner has taken her out for the day to give me a bit of a break and do some housework, im trying to find motivation!
What do you do for work?

I totally need motivation, I'm in the middle of just taking my Xmas tree down :haha: just haven't had the energy!

I'm a nurse and work in a very busy surgical high dependency ward, I'm not looking forward to all the weird & wonderful smells I have to face during my shift. :sick: x

Ticker wont work .... its just a load of writing!?

I did that and then went to preview but was still writing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->