1st FET cycle

Just getting ready for bed and have bleeding again. I really cant cope with this. Everyghing was fine yesterday and now this. I dont know what to do... probably call the doctor in the morning

Just getting ready for bed and have bleeding again. I really cant cope with this. Everyghing was fine yesterday and now this. I dont know what to do... probably call the doctor in the morning

Sorry I'm just seeing this, was it red?? Have you called the doctor this morning? Hope your ok x

Yes was red. A tiny amount. Sorry for tmi but was like snotty but only when I wiped. Then nothing and nothing again now.
I havent called, im not in any pain so I know what they will say. I dont know if just to mention it when I see the midwife friday x

Yes was red. A tiny amount. Sorry for tmi but was like snotty but only when I wiped. Then nothing and nothing again now.
I havent called, im not in any pain so I know what they will say. I dont know if just to mention it when I see the midwife friday x

Yea that's a good idea, it's a good sign that it was a small amount and that you weren't in pain, there are lots of threads on here about women bleeding through pregnancy and everything works out fine, although that probably doesn't make it any easier for you. X

No but im not going to panic. Everything was fine saturday and im sure there would be pain and lots more blood if it were bad.
My friend just told me she had some bleeding caused by cervical erosion, also I guess I could have knocked my cervix with the pessary. Think the cervix is extra sensitive during pregnancy.
Ill just talk to her friday unless it happens again in which case ill call x

No but im not going to panic. Everything was fine saturday and im sure there would be pain and lots more blood if it were bad.
My friend just told me she had some bleeding caused by cervical erosion, also I guess I could have knocked my cervix with the pessary. Think the cervix is extra sensitive during pregnancy.
Ill just talk to her friday unless it happens again in which case ill call x

Yea I've read that those pessaries can cause bleeding due to irritation to the cervix. I did find them rather painful, that's why I changed to the other ones!! A few more weeks and we will be rid of them :winkwink: x

I have just spoken to the ivf clinic as needed to order more oestrogen tablets. I mentioned it to them and they dont think there is anything to worry about. She said blood supply to the cervix is richer and bleeding is so common. She said that because the scan was ok the day before thinks should be fine and no need for me to call my doctor. Just mention it to midwife on Friday. She said that the doctor wouldnt do anything unless it was heavy and accompanied by pain which is also what id have if it were bad x

I have just spoken to the ivf clinic as needed to order more oestrogen tablets. I mentioned it to them and they dont think there is anything to worry about. She said blood supply to the cervix is richer and bleeding is so common. She said that because the scan was ok the day before thinks should be fine and no need for me to call my doctor. Just mention it to midwife on Friday. She said that the doctor wouldnt do anything unless it was heavy and accompanied by pain which is also what id have if it were bad x

That's good then!! I need more tablets to but wasn't sure if the clinic would give me them since they have discharged me or if I have to get them from my GP, got my Gp appointment tomorrow. X

When I got some from my gp before he had to order them in.
Mine was because I had some delivered friday but they were not all there. Meant to be 84 but they only sent 40.

How are you today Mia's mum?? My nausea seems bad again today :cry: I'm just back from the docs, couldn't get a appointment with the midwife I've to call tomorrow, they said at reception the first available appointment is the 27th of January I just felt that's to long to wait?? Will call them tomorrow to see if I can get one sooner . X

Thats terrible, they cant make you wait that long! You will be nearly 12 weeks.Give them another call tomorrow.
Im ok, no more blood but I am scared. Im petrified of a missed misscariage! I know im probably worrying about nothing but I can't help it just the same.
I also feel so upset that everything was good Saturday and after paying all that money it didn't even calm my nerves for 24 hours. I just need to speak to the midwife friday.

Sorry to hear your sickness is back. Hopefully you can get some relief soon.

Thats terrible, they cant make you wait that long! You will be nearly 12 weeks.Give them another call tomorrow.
Im ok, no more blood but I am scared. Im petrified of a missed misscariage! I know im probably worrying about nothing but I can't help it just the same.
I also feel so upset that everything was good Saturday and after paying all that money it didn't even calm my nerves for 24 hours. I just need to speak to the midwife friday.

Sorry to hear your sickness is back. Hopefully you can get some relief soon.

I know I've just called them again and they are going to squeeze me in, but need to wait for them to call me back with when. Glad to hear you haven't had anymore blood, but I totally understand how you are feeling, I haven't had what you have had and I still worry about the baby stopping growing, think the only thing that would stop us worrying so much is a daily scan lol, have you thought about buying a Doppler to try and listen to your baby's heartbeat maybe that would reassure you a bit, I've seen on here that some women find it as early as 8+5 days! My sister in law has one and I'm going to get her to try for me soon.

I'm done with this nausea now, so tired of it!! Doctor signed me off for another two weeks and said to just ring her if I need longer.

Midwife just rang there got an appointment on Monday :thumbup: thank goodness x

I just ordered the sonoline B on amazon. I watched a lady doing a demo on youtube. Says can detect a heartbeat from 10 weeks so by the time it arrives ill be nearly 10.
I know ill panic if I cant hear anything!
Im trying not to worry and just looking forward to my midwife appointment friday.

Glad you managed to get one too. Hopefully she can give you some tips on shifting your nausea.

I just ordered the sonoline B on amazon. I watched a lady doing a demo on youtube. Says can detect a heartbeat from 10 weeks so by the time it arrives ill be nearly 10.
I know ill panic if I cant hear anything!
Im trying not to worry and just looking forward to my midwife appointment friday.

Glad you managed to get one too. Hopefully she can give you some tips on shifting your nausea.

That's good, just remember it will take time for you to get used to it.
I'm just wishing the weeks away till I'm past 12 weeks lol x

I know what you mean, im so scared! 12 weeks cant come quick enough!

Hope your appointment with your midwife goes well tomorrow Mia's mum :flower: x

Back from the midwife. She said that I really need to stop worrying! She is not at all concerned about that small amount of blood and both scans ive had everything looked fine.
She recommended against a doppler as ill only panic if I cant hear anything. She said they wouldnt even try until 16 weeks.
I just need to wait for a letter for my 12 week scan now.
I cant be midwife led as I had alot of problems giving birth to Mia and suffered a hemorrhage (not sure if thats spelt right).
Just want my 12 week scan so I can relax.

Be prepared for massive amounts of paperwork monday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->