1st FET cycle

Back from the midwife. She said that I really need to stop worrying! She is not at all concerned about that small amount of blood and both scans ive had everything looked fine.
She recommended against a doppler as ill only panic if I cant hear anything. She said they wouldnt even try until 16 weeks.
I just need to wait for a letter for my 12 week scan now.
I cant be midwife led as I had alot of problems giving birth to Mia and suffered a hemorrhage (not sure if thats spelt right).
Just want my 12 week scan so I can relax.

Be prepared for massive amounts of paperwork monday x

That's good I'm glad your midwife isn't concerned, and you can finally feel better. Yea I really want my 12 week scan to, feels like a life time away.
Oh good more paperwork lol x

My doppler arrived earlier so I thought id give it a go. I can find my own heart rate and some swishy sounds either side of my belly button but lower down.
I think maybe I heard baby for a couple of seconds but cant be sure x

My doppler arrived earlier so I thought id give it a go. I can find my own heart rate and some swishy sounds either side of my belly button but lower down.
I think maybe I heard baby for a couple of seconds but cant be sure x

Think it just takes getting used to, does it not tell you the baby's heart rate on a screen? Think the one my sister in law has tells you the rate on screen. I will give it a go during the week ;-) x

Well, when my partner came home I laid flat on the bed with a full bladder and found the heartbeat almost instantly! Was mad, it must have been baby, was too quick to be mine. Was amazing! x

Well, when my partner came home I laid flat on the bed with a full bladder and found the heartbeat almost instantly! Was mad, it must have been baby, was too quick to be mine. Was amazing! x

Awww that's great!!! I can't wait to try it :happydance: x

Its exciting, I couldnt find anything just now though .... lol im addicted already! x

We did it first thing this morning and heard it for a couple of minutes straight until baby moved. Best £50 ive ever spent!

How was your appointment Mandy? x

Hi Mia's mum, it was ok, nothing much happened just took a few details and said I would get my booking appointment out in the post! I thought yesterday was my booking appointment, wasn't to keen on the midwife she spent more time telling me about how badly she suffered going through the menopause!! :shrug:

I asked about my next scan she said I would get one between 11-14 weeks!! Feeling quite sick again, it's really getting me down, I had arranged to go back to work next week but at this rate it's not looking possible :cry:

How are you feeling? X

Oh dear, sorry you didnt think much to the midwife and still feeling sick. Seems silly they couldnt book you in as you were already there!
Can you not get something for your sickness?

Oh dear, sorry you didnt think much to the midwife and still feeling sick. Seems silly they couldnt book you in as you were already there!
Can you not get something for your sickness?

I know they told me on the phone that it would be a longer appointment so that's why I thought it was my booking appointment, the sickness had eased a bit but just the past two days it seems worse, I'm trying to hang off, I would only worry if I took any medications, they told me they don't really like giving anything before 12 weeks, just hoping in 3 weeks time that I feel better :haha: x

I hear it starts getting better the nearer to 12 weeks you get!
I cant wait to get to 12 weeks, I just wanna tell people now! x

I hear it starts getting better the nearer to 12 weeks you get!
I cant wait to get to 12 weeks, I just wanna tell people now! x

Yea we are desperate to tell my step daughter, can't wait for our 12week scan to show her. X

How old is your step daughter? x

She is 5, she's such a great we girl. How old is your daughter?

I've had to cave in and call the doc for something to help with this sickness, seems to be getting worse instead of better :cry:
To start with they can only give me something to take at night time :shrug: x

Cant believe your being so sick still! Surely it must pass soon.
I think your definitely having a girl!
My daughter is 8 x

Cant believe your being so sick still! Surely it must pass soon.
I think your definitely having a girl!
My daughter is 8 x

I had read on here that some women's nausea settles then comes back with a vengeance!! Guess I'm one of the unlucky ones lol

Yea I'm totally convinced I'm having a girl! I've got my next midwife app on Tuesday, have you had any news about your next scan??

Have you told your daughter yet? X

Waiting for a letter in the post with a scan date.
My daughter has known from the start, shes itching to tell her school friends.
I also explained about our treatment as she thought something was wrong as we were always at the hospital. She thought thats how all babies come.
Now the baby in my tummy is known as snow baby. Its so cute! x

Waiting for a letter in the post with a scan date.
My daughter has known from the start, shes itching to tell her school friends.
I also explained about our treatment as she thought something was wrong as we were always at the hospital. She thought thats how all babies come.
Now the baby in my tummy is known as snow baby. Its so cute! x

Aww that is cute!! She is a great age to be a big sister :winkwink: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"