• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1st FET cycle

I didnt really want a big age gap. 4 years down the line it doesnt really matter. Now I think its quite a nice gap and she will be helpful x

I didnt really want a big age gap. 4 years down the line it doesnt really matter. Now I think its quite a nice gap and she will be helpful x

Yea my niece is 8 and she has an 8 month old little brother and she is a great help to my sister in law.:thumbup:

Well I took my first tablet last night, it's an anti histamine they prescribed me, only allowed to take it at night because it makes you drowsy, I was asleep for 8:30 last night and that's me just up, it's the best sleep I've had since I've been pregnant and it's also the first morning I haven't been sick :happydance: I'm scared to say that to soon though lol x

I went to my sister in laws today we tried the Doppler and heard my baby's little heartbeat :happydance: was amazing!!! Going to try and let my partner hear it when he gets home from work :winkwink: x

Yey for the no sickness and yey for the heartbeat! Was baby behind your pubic bone low down? The midwife said it would be but its not, its just a bit down under my belly button. Im not sure if its coz ive already stretched once lol x

Yey for the no sickness and yey for the heartbeat! Was baby behind your pubic bone low down? The midwife said it would be but its not, its just a bit down under my belly button. Im not sure if its coz ive already stretched once lol x

Yea mine was very low down, managed to let my partner hear it last night he was amazed! X

Ah, its great hey! I love it! You will get addicted too! x

Got a letter for 12 week scan ... 31st Jan! Yey x

Got a letter for 12 week scan ... 31st Jan! Yey x

Aww very exciting!!! I have no idea when mine will be, I have my booking in appointment on Tuesday afternoon. The meds I got seemed to be working but only allowed to take them for 7 days :shrug:
I'm feeling very bloated just now and all my jeans and to tight on me, how are you feeling? X

Im ok. Think my hormones are playing me up though. I did buy some maternity clothes at the weekend but only because they were in the sale. I dont need them now, my jeans aren't too tight yet. Did need some new bras mind.
I have noticed I can now feel my uterus just above my pelvic bone and my flabby tummy is starting to tighten up x

Anything i wear just seems so uncomfortable, I've been living in my pyjamas the past few weeks :haha: x

I always put my pyjama bottoms on when I get home!
Good luck tomorrow with you booking in appointment x

Thanks, hopefully get a rough idea when my scan will be :thumbup: x

How did it go Mandy?
I just read a report online saying you are more likely to have a boy with ivf and a girl with icsi.
What did you have? Mine was ivf x

Hi, my appointment isn't until 3 o'clock, would have preferred it to be this morning.

That's interesting, I had IVF to? Are you planning on finding out or are you staying team yellow :winkwink: x

Im not too bothered but my partner wants to know. How about you? x

Just back from the appointment, just filled out some paperwork, got some bloods done, she says I should hear about my scan in the next week or so.

We are going to wait and get a surprise, I would like to know just so that I could buy pink or blue things lol but think the surprise at the end will be great, and especially since I'm only doing this once!!
My partner defo doesn't want to know what we are having, he would love a boy since he has a daughter but I have a feeling he's going to get another daughter :haha: x

Glad your appointment went well and hopefully you will hear about your scan soon.
I didnt find out with Mia. I really wanted a girl but convinced myself I was having a boy so I wouldn't be disappointed. The feeling was amazing, there are no words to describe it! My partner wants to know so we can choose a name. We are ok for a girl but cant agree on any boys names.
Im sure im having a boy, I just feel so different this time. - I know that doesn't really mean anything but ive just got a feeling. Im scared of having a boy. I wouldn't know what to do! Also girls clothes and toys are so much better!

I have to agree girls clothes are much nicer to look at :winkwink:

Guess we will just have to wait and see what we both have :happydance:

What is your due date?? Had a meeting with management from my work today have to say they were quite supportive, and I'm hoping to go back this time next week:thumbup: x

It will probably do you good to get back to work. Keep you busy and time will pass quicker. Im already impatient.
Due date is 13th August. Whats yours? x

Yea I'm looking forward to getting back to seeing all my friends at work.

My due date is the 19th of August :winkwink: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->