• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1st FET cycle

yea me to!! :thumbup: don't know about you but i am feeling so drained these days, I'm in need of an afternoon nap :haha: x

Funny you say that. I find myself taking Mia to school and coming home and back to bed for a couple of hours.
Its my hormones getting me down,I thought id be so happy to be pregnant. Dont get me wrong im still over the moon I just feel so emotional and teary x

I cried a few times yesterday for nothing at all :cry: i know how you feel, I'm so happy to eventually be pregnant but its not been enjoyable so far and i just feel that i can't get excited yet. x

I think once you have a bump and start telling people things seem more real. x

Yea i just can't wait for this next scan :happydance: and once we start buying things it will defo become more real :wink wink: x

Do you have a date for your scan? Mines friday at 2pm.
Ive already started buying things lol. Couldnt help myself x

Just got a letter in this morning, scan isn't until the 6th of Feb sounds ages away lol I will probably start buying things after my scan, will feel so strange buying baby things lol x

But its so lovely! Im not buying anymore new born stuff, ive spent loads already! Also, my gran is already knitting! Lol.
My aunt has sent me a fb message today asking how things are going, she kind of looks out for us since I lost my mum in 2011. ( her sister ).
Ive been avoiding her, as lovely as she is I know that if I tell her everyone will know. Im worried she will be upset I didnt tell her sooner. Just wish it was scan day so I can tell people.
My hormones are wild still and im so emotional. With Mia my hormones were fine until I delivered!
Been to order our new sofa today. Wanted one since we moved last year and figured once baby comes we may not be able to afford it so treating ourselfs!
Hope your feeling ok and your hormones are not playing you up too much? Great news about your scan - it will come round quick enough! Look how quick the last 11 weeks have gone really.
I think its lovely having soneone in the same situation to share these things with x

But its so lovely! Im not buying anymore new born stuff, ive spent loads already! Also, my gran is already knitting! Lol.
My aunt has sent me a fb message today asking how things are going, she kind of looks out for us since I lost my mum in 2011. ( her sister ).
Ive been avoiding her, as lovely as she is I know that if I tell her everyone will know. Im worried she will be upset I didnt tell her sooner. Just wish it was scan day so I can tell people.
My hormones are wild still and im so emotional. With Mia my hormones were fine until I delivered!
Been to order our new sofa today. Wanted one since we moved last year and figured once baby comes we may not be able to afford it so treating ourselfs!
Hope your feeling ok and your hormones are not playing you up too much? Great news about your scan - it will come round quick enough! Look how quick the last 11 weeks have gone really.
I think its lovely having soneone in the same situation to share these things with x

I think once I start buying things there will be no stopping me, I've waited so long to do it lol.

Sorry to hear about your mum, that's good you have your aunt to look out for you :flower: I'm sure she will understand why you wanted to wait to tell her, I have the same problem with my mum, she knows I am pregnant but every other day she asks me when she can tell people, she has been warned not to tell anyone until after my scan, my mum puts her whole life on Facebook so I've had to tell her under no circumstances write anything about me being pregnant lol.

I had an emotional day yesterday, crying for nothing again lol my poor partner was getting the brunt of it, felt horrible though, had a really bad headache for two days that I couldn't shift and I was sick again yesterday, just gets me down some days.

Yes I agree it's great having someone to share this experience with, really helps me a lot :flower: x

Hi Mia's mum hope your ok, good luck for your scan tomorrow, let me know how it goes x

Sorry ive been absent for a few days, not been feeling myself and unwell. Have taken some time off work. Im excited about tomorrow but scared also. Dont know why coz I can pick up heartbeat instantly now x

sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well, I'm actually feeling a bit better, i went back to work yesterday, although it was just a half shift. Back to 12 hour shifts tomorrow :wacko:

Your scan will be fine, try and upload a pic if you can :winkwink:
its so exciting x

Ill try. Do you know how to upload pics? Also ill try ticker again tomorrow x

Good luck with your 12 hour shift ... dont envy you I have to say x

I am dreading it :cry: feels good to be back to some sort of normality though!

when you click post reply, there is a wee paperclip thing to attach a pic, it didn't work for me though when i tried to upload my pregnancy test ages ago, you might have more luck, yea try and get your ticker to :wink wink:

x

Ill try on the pc instead of my phone. Ill get my partner to help x

Everything was great! Baby was wiggling around all over the place. Had its hand in mouth! Measuring a day ahead. Was amazing. Ill try and upload a pic later x

Aww that's great I'm glad it went well, I can't wait for mine next Thursday! Hope you are feeling better, I'm just home from work so it's straight to bed for me!! X

Hi Mandy, managed to sort a ticker..shame its so similar to yours, sorry. I didnt think! Doh. Photo however is a different matter x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->