• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1st FET cycle

Can you see pic?

Attachments

• photoCA0MS4NN.jpg
    photoCA0MS4NN.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 6
OMG what an amazing scan pic :happydance: and I'm loving the ticker :winkwink: well done!! Im even more excited for thursday now after seeing your scan pic x

Thanks, I wanna see your pic too! Thursday will be here before you know it!
Mia has gone off to school today to tell all her friends x

Thanks, I wanna see your pic too! Thursday will be here before you know it!
Mia has gone off to school today to tell all her friends x

awww she must be so excited!!! yea can't wait for thursday, although I'm worried my partner won't make the scan, he can't get the time off work, he is a fireman but his boss has said they will bring the fire engine upto the clinic at the time of my appointment :haha: just need to hope they don't get any calls during my scan lol

can i ask did you stop all your medications as soon as you turned 12 weeks?? x

Ah, its nice his boss is doing that. Hopefully no call outs during scan time!
I was meant to cut down meds at wk 11 and stop completely at 12 weeks.
Im too scared. Im carrying on until I run out. Been having 2 oestrogen and 1 pessary. Dont have many left tho, maybe another 3 or 4 days worth.
Are you going to stop all together? x

My clinic told me just to stop at 12 weeks so I didn't use a pessary today but I did take my tablets, I'm a bit worried about stopping them but am so glad to stop those pessaries!! X

Me too, i almost forgot my pessary today and dont think im going to bother tomorrow. Only have 2 oestrogen tablets aswell so looks like no more medicine for me either!

It's good not having to take any more meds.
So excited for tomorrow, going to keep myself busy today x

Ooo good luck tomorrow Mandy, please let me know how things go x

Hi sorry I've been out all day!! Scan went great, everything looks good, baby was lying on his/her tummy lol, I'm now measuring 12 & 6 so I'm 13 weeks tomorrow, only two days behind you now :winkwink:

will try and upload a pic as soon as my phoned is charged :thumbup:

x

Hopefully this works!! And the pic is attached lol x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 2
Not sure how to turn the pic the right way round lol x

Yey, great news and fantastic pic! Did your partner make it?
It feels great doesnt it! I want another scan already!!

They told me that baby measured ahead but because you are certain of your dates they keep things the same.
Maybe we will deliver the same day?!

Are you going to tell people now? x

Yey, great news and fantastic pic! Did your partner make it?
It feels great doesnt it! I want another scan already!!

They told me that baby measured ahead but because you are certain of your dates they keep things the same.
Maybe we will deliver the same day?!

Are you going to tell people now? x

Yea he made it :winkwink: its a great feeling, i was thinking i might sneak one in before the 20 week one :haha:
Its possible our babies will be born on the same day :thumbup: that would be lovely , yea thats me told everyone now. :happydance:

x

What did your partners daughter say? Bet she was super excited!?
I had a letter for my 20 week scan today ... 27th march x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"