• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1st FET cycle

Yea she doesn't stop talking about the new baby lol, she wants a sister and isn't to keen on a little brother, her dad said to her today that she will need to share him when the new baby arrives, but she said no dad i will be yours and the new baby will be Amandas lol

Thats great u have your next scan date in!! will be here before we know it :winkwink:

x

Lol thats great, kids are so cute! Have you had any noticeable movement or bump yet?
Nothing for me but quite rounded tummy in the evenings x

Lol thats great, kids are so cute! Have you had any noticeable movement or bump yet?
Nothing for me but quite rounded tummy in the evenings x

No movements, and i am the same get a bit rounded in the evenings, in the morning you wouldn't even know i was pregnant lol x

Hi mias mum how at you? I've had awful headaches the past two days, was up all last night with it and its still there today :cry: so painful and paracetamol doesn't really do much.

I got my appointment in for my 20 week scan, mine is on the 4th of April, did they mention to you that a consultant would carry out this scan because we are IVF pregnancies? x

Sorry to hear about your headaches, I had a headache yesterday but nothing that major.

I dont think my 20 week is with a consultant but I do have an appointment on 24th Feb with a consultant but I thought it was because of the problems I had having Mia and also due to some treatment I had to my cervix a couple of years ago following an abnormal smear. Maybe because of the ivf aswell? Ill just have to wait until then I guess.

Are you impatient yet? I just wish it was august already. Oh and I cant stop eating x

Sorry to hear about your headaches, I had a headache yesterday but nothing that major.

I dont think my 20 week is with a consultant but I do have an appointment on 24th Feb with a consultant but I thought it was because of the problems I had having Mia and also due to some treatment I had to my cervix a couple of years ago following an abnormal smear. Maybe because of the ivf aswell? Ill just have to wait until then I guess.

Are you impatient yet? I just wish it was august already. Oh and I cant stop eating x

That's good they are keeping a closer eye on you, I got another letter in saying my scan app had now changed to the 11th of April, Yea I'm very impatient, feel like the weeks are dragging in, I still haven't bought any baby things as I just don't feel pregnant! Bring on the bump and the baby kicks lol x

I dont really feel pregnant either, wish things would hurry up!

I am quite worried about having a weak cervix due to my treatment a couple of years ago but im sure the midwife said not to worry. I just need to speak with the consultant I guess and hopefully ease my mind!
Arrgghhh ... I hate being such a worrier!

hey mias mum hows things?? i had such a busy day at work yesterday I'm finding it hard and worrying about helping patients in and out of bed & things, feel bad as my colleagues are left to do all the heavy lifting for me, feeling a bit more swollen the past couple of days don't know if its the start of my bump or bloat lol. I seen an advertisement from a photographer i like, about newborn photo shoots, they recommend you book early and that the pics are taken within 14 days of the baby being born, the pics are so adorable so I've paid a deposit and booked it for August all going well.
Still haven't bought any baby things yet!!

x

Pleased to hear you have booked some photos! Just need August to come around now!!
I know what you mean about people at work having to do stuff for you, im forever getting the others to push the heavy stock.
Im having my new sofa delivered today and I hope the dfs men dont want my help as they will be out of luck!

Have you been using doppler still? When I use it now I can hear movements and small kicks, then baby goes off and I have to try to find him/her again. Its exciting!
Glad to hear your bump is coming along now - think mine is too, i feel more heavy in the middle and have been sleeping with a pillow under my tummy to make things more comfortable. My partner says I have a noticable bump!
Im still feeling worried but trying to remain calm. Am seeing the consultant monday morning and midwife next friday. Do you have any appointments? x

Pleased to hear you have booked some photos! Just need August to come around now!!
I know what you mean about people at work having to do stuff for you, im forever getting the others to push the heavy stock.
Im having my new sofa delivered today and I hope the dfs men dont want my help as they will be out of luck!

Have you been using doppler still? When I use it now I can hear movements and small kicks, then baby goes off and I have to try to find him/her again. Its exciting!
Glad to hear your bump is coming along now - think mine is too, i feel more heavy in the middle and have been sleeping with a pillow under my tummy to make things more comfortable. My partner says I have a noticable bump!
Im still feeling worried but trying to remain calm. Am seeing the consultant monday morning and midwife next friday. Do you have any appointments? x

Did you get your new sofa ok? Yea still using it every other day, love hearing that little heartbeat, i was visiting my friends new baby girl today she is just adorable, can't wait for my wee bundle to arrive, its dragging though :wacko: Its funny i have been sleeping with a pillow under my tummy to lol, it feel like my uterus is aching??? been quite achey the past two days especially at night, is that normal?? this is all new to me so i don't know what to expect :shrug:
I still worry to so you are not alone, your consultant should reassure u. My next midwife appointment is the 3rd of March i think, its in my diary.
Been very sick tonight :cry: just when i think its stopped then comes back with a vengeance, the joys!!!
x

Ive had some aches too but think it must be normal, after all everything is stretching. However I dont remember it with Mia, only in the first couple of weeks - like a period pain. My aches seem to be higher up, like under my boob lol. Im also feeling quite heavy but not in my tummy, a bit like the heaviness before your period if you know what I mean?
Sorry to hear your sickness is back, maybe it wont last too long this time! Before I found it hard to be around babies but I dont mind so much now. Its lovely seeing new babies hey!? Time is really dragging!! We will be moaning about it going too quick soon no doubt x

Sorry to jump in here ladies- but I am planning for my first FET! I tried to read through the whole forum, but couldn't keep track! Are you all pregnant now?! How many embryos/blasts did you transfer?

Hi dc608, there were 3 of us to start with and 2 are now pregnant.
I had 2 5 day blasts put back and am 16 weeks with a singleton x

Sorry to jump in here ladies- but I am planning for my first FET! I tried to read through the whole forum, but couldn't keep track! Are you all pregnant now?! How many embryos/blasts did you transfer?

hi there:hi:
I am almost 16 weeks pregnant with a singleton after my FET i transferred two 3 days embryos. Goodluck with your FET the support on here us great. x

Hi mias mum hows things?? How did your appointment go with your consultant ?? did he put your mind at ease a little? x

Hi mias mum hows things?? How did your appointment go with your consultant ?? did he put your mind at ease a little? x

Hi guys.
glad to hear everythings going ok.
sorry iv not been on. Just wanted use to know i still think how ur getting on x

Thank you Clarkea, it's lovely to hear from you, hope you are well x

Hi DC608 I'm also doing my first FET, the transfer won't be until around the third week of April though. Very nervous/excited :) Keep me posted on your progress!

:thumbup:

Hi everyone! Thanks for the response! I am just waiting for insurance approval (and my period) to get started! I don't know much about FET- but heard it is about 2-2.5 weeks from AF to transfer? If that's the case, I'll be transferring in beginning-mid April! I have three 5-day blasts, but I have decided to only transfer one. I have a one year old, and am terrified of a twin pregnancy!

Musicianlala we could be 2ww buddies :)

Hope you all are feeling well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back