• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1st FET cycle

Hi Clarkea, lovely to hear from you ... hope you are well?

Consultant put my mind at ease a little. He was not concerned at all about my cervix due to the leetz. Ill be having regular growth scans due to the problems before. He couldn't find babys heartbeat so I managed to get an unexpected scan which was great! Baby was wiggling loads..
Had mw appointment today, everything was ok but she thinks I may have a urine infection so I need to wait for results to come back from the hospital. She said its common in pregnancy and if I do ill just need some antibiotics to clear it up. But of course im worried.

Have been having some tummy pains too but she said thats normal at this stage.

Have you felt anything yet? Nothing for me x x

Consultant put my mind at ease a little. He was not concerned at all about my cervix due to the leetz. Ill be having regular growth scans due to the problems before. He couldn't find babys heartbeat so I managed to get an unexpected scan which was great! Baby was wiggling loads..
Had mw appointment today, everything was ok but she thinks I may have a urine infection so I need to wait for results to come back from the hospital. She said its common in pregnancy and if I do ill just need some antibiotics to clear it up. But of course im worried.

That's good you got an extra scan, I can't wait for the 20 week one, haven't felt any movement yet but like you have had some pains and get really uncomfortable at night. We picked our cot & nursery furniture yesterday :happydance: and I've finally started to buy baby things when I'm out shopping, getting so excited now!!! Don't worry about the urine infection the anti biotics will clear it up in no time, Ive been on anti biotics for what they think is an abscess under my arm but it doesn't seem to be going away, think the pregnancy hormones are making it worse :dohh: x

Still waiting for my water results, spoke to the mw today tho as have a terrible migraine. She wasnt worried at all.
Sorry to hear about your abscess, hope it clears up soon!

We have not bought anything but clothes yet. I wont buy a cot till after baby is born - used moses basket with Mia even tho I had a cot too so ill wait until he/she outgrows that.
Its lovely buying things isn't it!
Im starting to show now, not really noticable to everyone but definitely there!
We have decided to find out the sex if possible at 20 wk scan.

Are you staying team yellow?

Still waiting for my water results, spoke to the mw today tho as have a terrible migraine. She wasnt worried at all.
Sorry to hear about your abscess, hope it clears up soon!

We have not bought anything but clothes yet. I wont buy a cot till after baby is born - used moses basket with Mia even tho I had a cot too so ill wait until he/she outgrows that.
Its lovely buying things isn't it!
Im starting to show now, not really noticable to everyone but definitely there!
We have decided to find out the sex if possible at 20 wk scan.

Are you staying team yellow?

Yea it defo makes it more exciting!! I have the smallest bump :haha: but can defo see I'm pregnant now, oh that's good you are going to try & find out, will help you to get organised even better. I'm afraid we will be staying team yellow, my partner defo doesn't want to know, I want a surprise to since its my first but it would be great to know to help with buying things lol. Oh one born every minute is on tonight, it's my favourite programme :happydance: x

I would like to stay team yellow but my partner really wants to know. Also will be having extra growth scans so may be hard to not find out! I was team yellow with Mia and the feeling was amazing!

Dont go scaring yourself with obem!

I would like to stay team yellow but my partner really wants to know. Also will be having extra growth scans so may be hard to not find out! I was team yellow with Mia and the feeling was amazing!

Dont go scaring yourself with obem!

At least you will get to see your little one a few times ;-)
Lol obem doesn't scare me, I get emotional watching it, I would love to be a midwife x

I get emotional too. Last week scared me with the lady who had a haemorrhage, thats what I had with Mia.

Do you have any names picked out? x

I get emotional too. Last week scared me with the lady who had a haemorrhage, thats what I had with Mia.

Do you have any names picked out? x

Yea that was scary!! I'm sure they will take extra care with you this time because of that.

Haven't got any set names but I have always liked Jude for a boy but my partner isn't to keen and for a girl I don't have a clue, haven't came across any names I love and I'm still certain it's a girl we are having lol
What about you, do you have any? X

We have agreed on phoebe or alice for a girl but cant agree on boys names lol.
Ive got a funny feeling im having a girl too ... dont know why, just a feeling x

Those are lovely names, my friends little girl is called Phoebe!

I keep looking online @ baby names, didn't think it would be so hard lol

My other friend had a baby girl two weeks ago, they were so convinced that they were having a boy, their baby had no name for 4 days lol they eventually called her Isla. X

We like Isla too.. what boys name did they have?
It really is hard, there are so many lovely names out there.
My partners boss just called her little girl Martha - not my cup of tea but certainly different!
I badly want Gage for a boy but ive only come across 1other person who likes it and says he will get picked on at school!

We like Isla too.. what boys name did they have?
It really is hard, there are so many lovely names out there.
My partners boss just called her little girl Martha - not my cup of tea but certainly different!
I badly want Gage for a boy but ive only come across 1other person who likes it and says he will get picked on at school!

I think Isla is a lovely name we can't use it though lol, have to agree with you on the name Martha it is different but maybe just a little to different,
I like Gage it's very rare :winkwink: my friend that called her daughter Isla had Aaron picked for a boy I think.

How have you been feeling? I was so sick again last night so strange it just comes on like a switch :growlmad:

When's your next scan? X

Im feeling ok, just had terrible migraine on monday. Cant believe your still sick, thought that would have passed now. Ive not been sick once ....sorry lol. Just wish I could feel baby now ... I thought I would but still nothing!
Do you think time is still dragging?? Its going so slow!

Im feeling ok, just had terrible migraine on monday. Cant believe your still sick, thought that would have passed now. Ive not been sick once ....sorry lol. Just wish I could feel baby now ... I thought I would but still nothing!
Do you think time is still dragging?? Its going so slow!

I know your so lucky to have had NO sickness lol, yea people keep asking me if I can feel anything but still nothing, used my Doppler this morning was worried after being sore last night from all the throwing up but everything seems fine.

Yea I feel like its dragging in, I have another 5 weeks to wait until my next scan!! Think after then it should hopefully go in a bit faster, can't wait to hear what you are having :winkwink: x

My scan is 27th March so not too long to wait. Im using my doppler every day! I love it! Can you hear baby moving when you use yours? x

My scan is 27th March so not too long to wait. Im using my doppler every day! I love it! Can you hear baby moving when you use yours? x

I use mine every other day, yea I can hear when the baby moves about, Hope we can start to feel it soon :winkwink: x

How's things Mia's mum? I did a sneaky scan on myself at work today with a little help from my colleagues :winkwink: was amazing baby was so active x

Wow mandy ... lucky you. Bet that was great! Id be doing it everyday if I could! Can you feel anything yet? Still nothing for me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->