• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1st FET cycle

Yea it was amazing!! Don't get the chance to use the machine must or else I would be doing it every shift :haha: think I may have seen more than I wanted though :dohh: still not feeling any movements!! Can't believe we will be 18 weeks this week, almost half way there :winkwink: x

Two of my colleagues are convinced they saw boy parts!!! Can't say for sure though :shrug: x

And you were so convinced of a girl... is your partner crossed you looked? Not crossed about boy parts im sure! x

And you were so convinced of a girl... is your partner crossed you looked? Not crossed about boy parts im sure! x

I know it was a bit of a shock, well I haven't told him what we might have seen, he would be upset because he really wants a surprise x

How can you keep that to yourself? Id burst lol.
Are you getting a belly now? Sometimes I look huge and other times have nothing x

How can you keep that to yourself? Id burst lol.
Are you getting a belly now? Sometimes I look huge and other times have nothing x

Yea got a tiny wee bump, always look much bigger at night x

Mine looks bigger at night too. Ive been getting cramp during the night too but its not too bad. Wish august would hurry up! x

Mine looks bigger at night too. Ive been getting cramp during the night too but its not too bad. Wish august would hurry up! x

I haven't been having cramp as such but my bump feels achey alot, think its maybe just the stretching. Finding it uncomfortable to sleep at times, I bought one of those big pregnancy pillows which are good, I read that it's better for your baby if you sleep on your left side it allows maximum oxygen supply to baby, I am more comfortable on my right side though :dohh: x

I change between sides. I read about the left side too. Ive not been sleeping well even with my pregnancy wedge. I keep waking up and am lying on my back which I read is not good.

Hi Mandy, hope you had a good weekend?
I think I may have felt something... Im not sure tho as it wasn't the butterflies i remember having with Mia. It was more tiny little thumps (sorry, thats the only way I can think to descibe it). Im waiting to feel it again. It was when I was lying in bed and very still which is when i think you first start to feel something x

Hi Mandy, hope you had a good weekend?
I think I may have felt something... Im not sure tho as it wasn't the butterflies i remember having with Mia. It was more tiny little thumps (sorry, thats the only way I can think to descibe it). Im waiting to feel it again. It was when I was lying in bed and very still which is when i think you first start to feel something x

Hi Mia's mum, spent most of the weekend in bed lol I'm feeling so lazy these days!! Oh that's great you have felt something, at least you know what to expect lol I will feel much better once I start to feel movement, been really worried over the past two days just felt different, think its all in my head though :dohh:

I'm desperate to use the machine at work again to make sure all is ok, I shouldn't have started it lol

Hope you are well x

Feel different like how? Have you heard baby on doppler? That always reassures me.
Im sure everything is ok!
How long do you have to wait for your scan? x

Feel different like how? Have you heard baby on doppler? That always reassures me.
Im sure everything is ok!
How long do you have to wait for your scan? x

I just feel like my bump has got smaller and just haven't felt pregnant, I know it's prob just my imagination, I had to give my sister in law her Doppler back a few days ago so I need to go get a new one, that will defo reassure me.

I have almost 4 weeks still until my scan 11th of April x

Try not to worry... sometime it feels like my bump is hardly there either. Baby is still small remember x

Try not to worry... sometime it feels like my bump is hardly there either. Baby is still small remember x

Thanks, feel a bit better today :thumbup:

Not to long until your scan, are you going to find out what you are having? X

Glad your feeling a bit better.
Yes next thursday is scan. I think we are going to find out if possible. Im excited!

Glad your feeling a bit better.
Yes next thursday is scan. I think we are going to find out if possible. Im excited!

woohooo a week today and you could find out what you are having :happydance: its very exciting, i can't wait to hear your news!!

Got my new doppler today and all is fine :thumbup: its amazing how that little machine can reassure you lol x

I know. I use mine everyday. I used it earlier and baby kicked it... lol. Try it, just apply a tiny bit of pressure and you may be able to feel it x

will defo try that next time :thumbup: still haven't felt any movements yet but having a lot of achey pains again, must be another growth spurt! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->