• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1st FET cycle

Im not really, im not sure the other day was movement. Have only definitely felt baby when using my doppler like I said earlier. Think im obviously bigger now than when I had Mia so maybe thats why.
Im having some aches too and my tummy has gone hard x

Hi Mia's mum how's things?? Only a few days until your scan!! It's so exciting, we are hoping to make a start on our nursery this week x

Ooo.. what theme are you going for? Your very organised, I probably wont bother as Mia keeps nagging she wants her room decorated so ill probably have to do that first!
Im very scared about thursday. I read a report over the weekend that said about babies conceived through ivf have a slightly higher chance of heart problems so of course the worrier I am has terrified myself! Also 20 week scan looks at everything in detail. I know chances are everything will be ok but im scared just the same. I am excited to find out the sex tho :-D x
Still not sure ive felt any definate movements without the doppler so thats worrying me too

Not really sure on a theme yet it's really hard when you don't know what your having lol the cot & furniture we have ordered are white but that's as far as we have got, the nursery room needs a lot of work done so would rather get it started, we are also trying to decorate other rooms in the house.

I'm sure your scan will be fine, I know how you feel though I am also worried and have a few more weeks to wait :-(
I'm excited to hear what your having!!

Haven't felt movements either although today when I was lying in bed I felt a few wee pops so not sure if that was the baby lol x

Pops is what id describe mine as too but with Mia it was more like butterflies so im not sure either if its baby.
Ive been sleeping terrible too, keep getting cramps and am only comfortable lying on my back but I know your not supposed to so end up fidgeting most of the night. x

Hi Mia's mum, good luck for tomorrow, hope your scan goes well!
Can't wait to hear how it goes and if your team
Pink or blue ;-) x

Thanks Mandy ... still really scared but will update you tomorrow. Appointment is at 12, hoping all is well x

Hi Mandy.... of course I was worrying for nothing again! Everything was fine. Baby measurements are bang on target and no obvious problems to report. My placenta is blocking the birth canal but she said its common at this stage. If it doesnt move ill have a caeserian but that wont bother me.

Baby is a BLUE one, very happy! Would have been happy with either... just happy baby is healthy! x

Hi Mandy.... of course I was worrying for nothing again! Everything was fine. Baby measurements are bang on target and no obvious problems to report. My placenta is blocking the birth canal but she said its common at this stage. If it doesnt move ill have a caeserian but that wont bother me.

Baby is a BLUE one, very happy! Would have been happy with either... just happy baby is healthy! x

Awwww great news :winkwink: congrats on your team blue :happydance: I've been on here checking every 5 mins for an update lol

I've still got another two weeks to wait, can't wait to see the little one again!! That's so nice your will have one of each, is Mia happy she is getting a little brother? X

Yes, just got her from school now and shes super excited. She always wanted it to be a boy so shes happy. Just need her to keep it secret now x

Yea we are staying team yellow, it's so tempting to find out though lol

It would be nice to get organised but since I'm only planning on having one, the surprise will be nice x

It is a lovely surprise not knowing!
Are you still sure you saw boys bits? My partner says he saw his bits but I didnt see anything. The sonographer said they were obvious lol x

It is a lovely surprise not knowing!
Are you still sure you saw boys bits? My partner says he saw his bits but I didnt see anything. The sonographer said they were obvious lol x

well i couldn't say for sure lol I'm to scared to scan at work again just incase it is obvious :haha: x

Lol well I didnt have a clue what I was looking at x

hi hows you mias mum??

well we had the ultra sound machine on the ward again today so i gave into temptation lol, baby was moving about so much and couldn't really see any bits lol will try and upload a pic from my phone x

Yey I wanna see a pic! Can you feel baby now? I can occasionally! When is your scan? 2nd? x x

Yea I can feel the baby now, just sometimes through out the day, my scan isn't until the 11th.

Going to attempt to attach a pic x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 2
Wow, lovely clear picture! You will need to be careful if you dont want to know the sex lol x

Lol I know! That's it no more scans at work! Been feeling the baby more today ;-) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->