1st FET cycle

Mine has been quieter today... I did notice my stomach moving earlier which was wierd! He moves more at night. Bet your on countdown to scan now? Bet you will scan at work again!

Mine has been quieter today... I did notice my stomach moving earlier which was wierd! He moves more at night. Bet your on countdown to scan now? Bet you will scan at work again!

yea can't wait for my scan to make sure everything ok :thumbup: still feels ages away x

It will be here before you know it! Try not to worry, I know im a fine one to talk! It will soon be here x

Hey Mandy ... how are you? Good luck for your scan tomorrow, bet your excited! x

Hey Mandy ... how are you? Good luck for your scan tomorrow, bet your excited! x

hi mias mum I'm doing fine thank you, thats me on holiday from work for two weeks :winkwink:

my scan is this morning just getting ready, feeling excited just hope everything is as it should be!!

will update you later today and let you know how it goes, hope u are well
x

All fine here thanks... looking forward to your update. Im excited for you x

Well scan went great!! Even got see the baby in 4d

I can't believe it but we caved in and found out what we are having lol

It's team Pink for us x

Wow Mandy... lovely pic! Glad everything was fine and congratulations on team pink! x

Thanks, can you remember in the beginning we predicted that you were having a boy and i was having a girl lol looks like we were right :winkwink:
x

I thought that! I thought you might be seeing as you were so sick! I had it terrible with Mia and the lady who did our private ultrasound back in january said girls tend to give you more sickness.
What made you change your mind? Are you keeping it to yourselves? Girls are lovely and ive seen so many gorgeous girls clothes lately!
Do you have a name?
We are struggling. Narrowed the list to 4 that we both like, Finn/Finley, Chester, Lennon and Leo.
I really like Finn but OH thinks it should be Finley.

I thought that! I thought you might be seeing as you were so sick! I had it terrible with Mia and the lady who did our private ultrasound back in january said girls tend to give you more sickness.
What made you change your mind? Are you keeping it to yourselves? Girls are lovely and ive seen so many gorgeous girls clothes lately!
Do you have a name?
We are struggling. Narrowed the list to 4 that we both like, Finn/Finley, Chester, Lennon and Leo.
I really like Finn but OH thinks it should be Finley.

The temptation was just to much when they asked us if we would like to know lol, I still can't believe we found out because we were both so adamant that we wanted a surprise lol I'm glad we know though, it's so much easier to organise things.

We've told most people, we were to excited & had to share, I know how u feel about names, we only have two that we both agree on, so far it's
Francesca & Orla.
Those are really nice names you have chose, I never thought it would be so hard lol x

We are keeping it secret. Mia knows and 2 of my good friends but we are not telling anyone else. My dad and brother are guessing boy from the scan photo.
I really like Orla. It would be easy if mine was a girl... we had so many girls names we both loved.
Think we are leaning towards Leo but not sure if having 2 children with 3 letter names would be wierd. Its so hard to decide x

We are keeping it secret. Mia knows and 2 of my good friends but we are not telling anyone else. My dad and brother are guessing boy from the scan photo.
I really like Orla. It would be easy if mine was a girl... we had so many girls names we both loved.
Think we are leaning towards Leo but not sure if having 2 children with 3 letter names would be wierd. Its so hard to decide x

I keep changing my mind about what names i like lol, think once we see our babies we will know what name suits them.
i still feel so unorganised, haven't really bought anything yet apart from ordering the cot & furniture, going to order the pram next week, thats the plasterer finished in the nursery so just need to get the joiner & electrician back in to finish it, its never ending lol x

Sounds like you are making a good start. I have sorted our spare room and thrown away lots of junk but thats about it. Im having a blood test today. Spoke with the midwife yesterday and she wonders if im anemic as I am feeling breathless all the time. Im so uncomfortable at night too, heartburn and cramp and my tummy feels so tight and painful. How are you finding things? x

Sounds like you are making a good start. I have sorted our spare room and thrown away lots of junk but thats about it. Im having a blood test today. Spoke with the midwife yesterday and she wonders if im anemic as I am feeling breathless all the time. Im so uncomfortable at night too, heartburn and cramp and my tummy feels so tight and painful. How are you finding things? x

Sorry to hear you not feeling great, my heartburn isn't as bad since I've stopped eating bananas, i had to get a prescription from the doctor two weeks ago for something for heartburn as it was so bad but seems better now, I'm very uncomfortable at night, its so painful to even turn round in bed, feel very heavy & tight at night time x

Thats just like me, I have my wedge but it doesnt seem to help much. Apparently heartburn indicates lots of hair so we shall see. I had terrible heartburn with Mia and she had loads! My partnerhas really tight curls so I expect baby will have his white mans afro too lol.
Is your bump noticable now? Mines getting there, still small but quite neat. With Mia I seemed to put weight on everywhere but this time it only seems to be my tummy x

Thats just like me, I have my wedge but it doesnt seem to help much. Apparently heartburn indicates lots of hair so we shall see. I had terrible heartburn with Mia and she had loads! My partnerhas really tight curls so I expect baby will have his white mans afro too lol.
Is your bump noticable now? Mines getting there, still small but quite neat. With Mia I seemed to put weight on everywhere but this time it only seems to be my tummy x

yea I've heard about the heartburn & lots of hair, my partners wee girl was very hairy when she was born, as long as this baby girl doesn't take after her big sister in size, Kourtney was 10lb 10oz when she was born lol
yea my bump is noticeable now but like you its small & neat :thumbup:
i was shopping with my mum today to choose my crib, its so exciting x

Wow 10lb 10 oz what a whopper! I had enough problems with Mia at 7lb 6 oz.
Shopping is so much fun! x

Hope all is ok Mandy?
Im ok, baby has been less active the past 2 days but have had some movement so hoping all is ok x

Hope all is ok Mandy?
Im ok, baby has been less active the past 2 days but have had some movement so hoping all is ok x

Hi Mia's mum sorry I've not been on in a while, I'm fine thanks
I have days where baby is less active to so I'm sure everything is fine!
I'm feel so unorganised can't really get anywhere until this decorating is done in the house.

How have you been feeling?? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->