• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1st FET cycle

Im ok, just feel exhausted! Hoping to finish work at the end of may. Have a glucose tolerance test in the morning to test for gestational diabetes. Its alot of hanging around at the surgery... 2 hours!

Decorating aside how are you feeling?

Im ok, just feel exhausted! Hoping to finish work at the end of may. Have a glucose tolerance test in the morning to test for gestational diabetes. Its alot of hanging around at the surgery... 2 hours!

Decorating aside how are you feeling?

Thats good if you are finishing end of may, i have to work until the end of june! Ive been feeling ok but have to admit the long hours at work are taking their toll on me, i have a few weeks holidays to use in-between working until june so hope it goes in quick.

Im just back from ordering my pram, then my mum took me shopping and bought the crib & crib bedding, its so good knowing what we are having lol x

Ah, thats really nice! Sounds like you are almost sorted!?

We just need a crib now and I need to stop buying clothes x

I am far from organised lol I've still got so much to buy!! i haven't really bought much clothes at all.

hows your bump coming along?? mine seems to have popped the last two weeks lol.

one of my friends had two embryos transferred last saturday and is in the two week wait, its her first attempt at IVF, hope she is as lucky as us!! my other close friend has her 3rd attempt at the end of this month, it just seems so long ago we were going through it x

I know, I thought that the other day! One of the mums at the school is just starting out with her consultant appointments ect, I dont have the heart to tell her how long a journey it is! I still dont really believe it worked for me and try not to get excited incase something goes wrong. Im sure everything is going to be fine now but I worry so much! Bump is coming along nicely now. Still quite compact but obvious now. I love it! I hope your friends get lucky to, its such an emotional roller coaster x

Hi mias mum how are you??

I've not been on here much at all, just busy with work and trying to get things done in the house, work is a struggle, after this week I'm on holiday for two weeks then i only have about 4 weeks left to work!! can't wait to start mat leave.

my poor friends test was negative, I'm so devastated for her, she didn't even have any frozen so she will have to go through it all again and this is their last chance. My other friend who has been through it twice before is having her transfer early next week hopefully, just makes me realise how lucky we are to get pregnant first time.

x

Ah thats a shame! We are very lucky! I forget sometimes all the years of heartache before getting to this stage.
Im hoping to leave work soon too. May stay until the middle of june if I can.
Are you getting big now? I feel huge, some people think im big and others say im not. I had my first random person ask yesterday if im pregnant so that cheered me up!
I can feel baby moving all the time now and have heartburn alot of the time despite taking gaviscon.
Are you all sorted for a name now? We are still not agreeing lol x

Ah thats a shame! We are very lucky! I forget sometimes all the years of heartache before getting to this stage.
Im hoping to leave work soon too. May stay until the middle of june if I can.
Are you getting big now? I feel huge, some people think im big and others say im not. I had my first random person ask yesterday if im pregnant so that cheered me up!
I can feel baby moving all the time now and have heartburn alot of the time despite taking gaviscon.
Are you all sorted for a name now? We are still not agreeing lol x

I feel huge lol but I'm probably still small compared to a lot of pregnant woman, yea i can feel this little one all the time to and she seems to become more awake around 3 in the morning, hope its not a sign of things to come when she is here lol. My heartburn comes and goes i can't take the gaviscon it make me feel sick, i got tablets from the doctor and only take them when i need to.

I think we are set on Francesca, it means a lot to me as its to remember my friend that passed away, he was Frankie so this one would probably be called Frankie later on in life which i like, it is so hard choosing though!! x

Ah, what a lovely way to remember your friend! Its a very pretty name! Im not sure if I told you our list? We have Finn, Finley, Leo, Dexter and Chester. Maybe have a slight Finn or Finley lean. Its so hard. I knew early on that Mia would be Mia and had this bub been a girl we would have gone with Phoebe or Alice.
I just realised ... 27 weeks this week. Thats 3rd trimester! x

Ah, what a lovely way to remember your friend! Its a very pretty name! Im not sure if I told you our list? We have Finn, Finley, Leo, Dexter and Chester. Maybe have a slight Finn or Finley lean. Its so hard. I knew early on that Mia would be Mia and had this bub been a girl we would have gone with Phoebe or Alice.
I just realised ... 27 weeks this week. Thats 3rd trimester! x

You still have quite a few choices there!! All lovely names, I think it hard trying to choose one before you actually see your baby and see what suits them :winkwink:

I know 3rd trimester :happydance: can't believe how fast it's going in now!! I still find it hard to believe I am actually pregnant lol x

Me too. I think time is dragging! I love it when he moves, id forgotten what its like! Its such a strange feeling dont you think?
Im seeing the cobsultant in monday for my growth scan - keeping an eye on me because of the problems I had giving birth to Mia. Im starting to get scared now x

Me too. I think time is dragging! I love it when he moves, id forgotten what its like! Its such a strange feeling dont you think?
Im seeing the cobsultant in monday for my growth scan - keeping an eye on me because of the problems I had giving birth to Mia. Im starting to get scared now x

Yea it sure is a weird feeling, that's good they are keeping a close eye on you, let me know how your appointment goes x

Hey Mandy, hope all is going well?
Sorry to have not updated in ages.... Just been manic here!
I saw the consultant who says my placenta is still lying low and partially covering the birth canal so ill need to have an internal examination on 30th June to get a better look but hes hoping its moved up enough by then. He gave me an estimated weight of 2lb 8oz and everything measuring as it should.
Other than terrible heartburn that seems to be getting worse nothing else to report.

Hows things your end?

Hey Mandy, hope all is going well?
Sorry to have not updated in ages.... Just been manic here!
I saw the consultant who says my placenta is still lying low and partially covering the birth canal so ill need to have an internal examination on 30th June to get a better look but hes hoping its moved up enough by then. He gave me an estimated weight of 2lb 8oz and everything measuring as it should.
Other than terrible heartburn that seems to be getting worse nothing else to report.

Hows things your end?

Hi mias mum, i don't get much time to pop on here much these days either lol, glad to hear all is well with your boy :winkwink: the heartburn is awful isn't it, another problem I've been having is really painful legs!! I've got 4 weeks left to work can't wait to finish because the 12 hours shifts are killing me.

Cant believe we are almost 30 weeks already!! my nursery still isn't finished lol its driving me mad, my other half needs a rocket up his backside lol
we went for a gender scan at the weekend just to confirm that we are definitely having a girl and we are lol, we also got a 4D scan it was amazing to see all her tiny features, they said she weighed just over 3 lbs at the moment, getting so excited now.

Are you still struggling with a name? we are set on Francesca :winkwink:
oh my friend thats just went through her 3rd IVF got a positive pregnancy test, so happy for her.

x

Wow, you have been busy! Bet your 4d pics are amazing.? Im always wondering what baby looks like.
Great news about your friend, bet shes made up!

Im leaving work in 4 weeks too. Last official day is sat 28th. Cant wait!

I think we are going with Finn for a name unless he really doesnt look like a Finn. Im so impatient now ... wish things would hurry up x

Wow, you have been busy! Bet your 4d pics are amazing.? Im always wondering what baby looks like.
Great news about your friend, bet shes made up!

Im leaving work in 4 weeks too. Last official day is sat 28th. Cant wait!

I think we are going with Finn for a name unless he really doesnt look like a Finn. Im so impatient now ... wish things would hurry up x

yea the pics are great, will try and upload some for u to see.
Maternity leave can't come soon enough, it s hard trying to get through the day without a nap lol.
Finn is lovely, we have the same problem we just hope our girl looks like a Francesca as we have our heart set on it lol.
Our babies will be here before we know it :winkwink: x

Hope this works x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1
Another x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1
Wow... those pics are amazing! Its mad to think how quick they develop! She looks so cute! Bet you cant stop looking at them. How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking?

Do you have a back up name just incase? Its taken us long enough to choose Finn so im hoping all goes according to plan.
I do like Francesca!

Looks like only 8 weeks left for me ... consultant says he will induce me at 38. It does seem to be going quite quick dont you think? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->