• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1st FET cycle

Looks like only 8 weeks left for me ... consultant says he will induce me at 38. It does seem to be going quite quick dont you think? x

Yea we can't stop looking at the pics, trying to decide who she looks like lol
the scan only cost £39.50 think its normally about £80 they were doing a promotion so got it half price, worth every penny!

oh my 8 weeks!!! thats so scary its defo flying in now :winkwink: x

£39.50 is a great price! Im resisting getting some done! Just gonna wait it out.

She really is gorgeous, girls are so great... she will be your best friend!

Have you finished your shopping now? x

£39.50 is a great price! Im resisting getting some done! Just gonna wait it out.

She really is gorgeous, girls are so great... she will be your best friend!

Have you finished your shopping now? x

Yea you don't have long to wait now until you see your little guy.

No still actually got a lot still to buy i think, everyone keeps asking me what they can buy for the baby though so i have no idea what i still need and what i don't, I've just been picking bits up when I'm out & about, my friends have also arranged a baby shower for me when i finish up work so I'm putting the rest of the shopping on hold for now lol x

Good idea! Does everyone know your having a girl? Its still only us that know ours is a boy. Mias friends keep asking her at school but she is doing a super job at not telling.
I still need a moses basket but cant really find one I like too much. Going to have a proper look over the next couple of weeks. Other than that I think I just need toiletries.

How are you finding sleeping? Dont think ive had a good night sleep for at least a month! Just cant seem to get comfy and feel breathless alot. I had my whooping cough injection on Tuesday and my arm has been numb ever since. Are you having it? x

Good idea! Does everyone know your having a girl? Its still only us that know ours is a boy. Mias friends keep asking her at school but she is doing a super job at not telling.
I still need a moses basket but cant really find one I like too much. Going to have a proper look over the next couple of weeks. Other than that I think I just need toiletries.

How are you finding sleeping? Dont think ive had a good night sleep for at least a month! Just cant seem to get comfy and feel breathless alot. I had my whooping cough injection on Tuesday and my arm has been numb ever since. Are you having it? x

Yea everyone knows we are having a girl now, well done Mia :thumbup: we have a crib for downstairs but we also need a moses basket for upstairs, i am also finding it really hard to find a nice one, the ones i have seen so far just look very poor quality!!

Sleeping has been a nightmare for me, can't get comfortable at all, was awake most of last night with really bad reflux, i was meant to be working this morning but had to take the morning off as i am to exhausted from lack of sleep. I got my injection on Monday and my arm is still a bit tender, I'm calling the midwife today for some advice, I've been getting blurry vision and flashing spots now & again, people have said that can be a sign of high blood pressure but on monday at my app my blood pressure was fine, just want to make my midwife aware of it.

i just can't wait to finish up work now and relax :winkwink: x

Oh, sorry to hear your not feeling great. Best to check with the midwife if only to put your mind at rest! When is your last day of work?

My bp was a tad low at my last 2 appointments but they say you cant do much for it being low.

Try and relax when not working. Im finding I cant get through the day without a nap x

Hows things Mandy? My last day at work tomorrow :-D

Hows things Mandy? My last day at work tomorrow :-D

Hi mias mum, I'm doing ok now thanks, been in bed for over a week with a viral infection, just getting over it now!!

That's great you are finished work, I still have 5 shifts to go!
Can't believe we are 32 weeks already!! It's all so exciting, have you been keeping well?? X

Sorry to hear you have been ill. Glad you are feeling better now.
I'm ok, just getting fed up with waiting now. I saw the midwife last Friday and everything seems fine. My bump feels small but she said it measures a week ahead.
I'm having a scan on the 30th to check the position of my placenta as last time it was covering the birth canal. Not looking forward to it as it's a vaginial scan. Yuk!!
Hoping it's still low so I can have a section. I'm starting to get scared now it's getting nearer after the problems I had having Mia. I think I'm just gonna ask the consultant out right for a section if placenta has moved.
Keeping my fingers crossed!

Sorry to hear you have been ill. Glad you are feeling better now.
I'm ok, just getting fed up with waiting now. I saw the midwife last Friday and everything seems fine. My bump feels small but she said it measures a week ahead.
I'm having a scan on the 30th to check the position of my placenta as last time it was covering the birth canal. Not looking forward to it as it's a vaginial scan. Yuk!!
Hoping it's still low so I can have a section. I'm starting to get scared now it's getting nearer after the problems I had having Mia. I think I'm just gonna ask the consultant out right for a section if placenta has moved.
Keeping my fingers crossed!

Hi Mia's mum, I was at my midwife yesterday and asked her about my bump because I feel I'm still quite small to but she said it was fine, my blood count has dropped a bit so started on iron tablets, my midwife had the results for 10 days and was meant to contact me then to start the iron pills, she's not the best!!!

I'm also getting a bit scared, I keep saying to my other half I don't think I will cope in labour lol.
Under the circumstances the consultant should be giving you a c-section, then you will know exactly when you are meeting your little boy!!!
I can't wait to meet my little girl x

Well all I can do is ask him on monday. My midwife isnt the best either. She gave me some heartburn tablets but said shes not sure they are safe when your pregnant. So... I wont be taking them! My heartburn is terrible now!

I think the last few weeks are the worst, really drags! Try not to be worried, I really believe thats why I had such a hard time - because I was so scared and tense.

x

Well all I can do is ask him on monday. My midwife isnt the best either. She gave me some heartburn tablets but said shes not sure they are safe when your pregnant. So... I wont be taking them! My heartburn is terrible now!

I think the last few weeks are the worst, really drags! Try not to be worried, I really believe thats why I had such a hard time - because I was so scared and tense.

x

Yea I've suffered pretty bad with heartburn to, it's a nightmare when you lie down at night especially!! My doctor gave me omeprazole tablets which seem to help, I only take them when it's really bad.

I've spent today packing mine & the baby's hospital bags :winkwink:
So exciting, love looking at all her wee tiny clothes, hope she's not Abigail baby because most things I've bought are tiny baby lol x

Ahh.... ive been thinking about packing hospital bags but have forgotten what to pack. Need to have a read up.
Im not buying anymore clothes!
Im worried about my appointment in the morning... I hate being prodded and poked. Just hope placenta is still in the way x

Ahh.... ive been thinking about packing hospital bags but have forgotten what to pack. Need to have a read up.
Im not buying anymore clothes!
Im worried about my appointment in the morning... I hate being prodded and poked. Just hope placenta is still in the way x

It was stressing me out as i keep having dreams that I'm going to go early lol so wanted to be organised, i haven't bought that much clothes really!!

i know what you mean about getting poked & prodded, my midwife really hurt me last week, really don't like her!! lol

Fingers crossed you doctor will agree to a C-section for you!! :winkwink:
let me know how it goes. I'm just in from work, really struggling, only 3 more shifts to go!! :thumbup: x

Uh-oh... placenta has moved up and out of the way and consultant wont agree to a section.
He has booked me in for induction on 12th aug if baby doesnt come sooner. Couldnt really see much on the scan as he is so big now. Have estimated weight of 5lbs.

Hope your next 3 shifts go super quick for you x

Uh-oh... placenta has moved up and out of the way and consultant wont agree to a section.
He has booked me in for induction on 12th aug if baby doesnt come sooner. Couldnt really see much on the scan as he is so big now. Have estimated weight of 5lbs.

Hope your next 3 shifts go super quick for you x

Hi sorry I've not been on for a few days, that's me finally finished up work, feels great!!! Can relax a bit now.

Can't believe your consultant won't agree to a section for you!!! At least you know they won't leave you to go overdue, I've got the midwife tomorrow, can't say I'm looking forward to it, she just irritates me lol
I've been having a lot of what feels like period cramps.
X

Hey Mandy, glad to hear your doing good and pleased you have finished work.
I've been getting some period type pain too quite mild tho.
Have you everything ready now? I'm hoping to pack my hospital bag this week. I ordered some maternity nightdresses today so when they arrive I'll pack.
I'll be glad when baby is here now won't you? I'm starting to struggle! Heartburn, breathless and my tummy is so tight and sore. I don't remember it being this tight with Mia! I feel so fat now my partner has to help me off the sofa and just turning over in bed is a struggle lol.
I'll be so glad when baby is here ... I'm hoping to relax a bit as I've been worrying all this time. I think when you have been through years of trying and ivf it's only natural to worry. My midwife says you can always tell the mother of an ivf baby.
I haven't told many people we had ivf. Only those close to me know really. Did you tell people? Are you planning on breast feeding? I'm not sure. I couldn't with Mia as I had no milk due to all the complications. I may give it a try but have bottles and stuff ready x

Hey Mandy, glad to hear your doing good and pleased you have finished work.
I've been getting some period type pain too quite mild tho.
Have you everything ready now? I'm hoping to pack my hospital bag this week. I ordered some maternity nightdresses today so when they arrive I'll pack.
I'll be glad when baby is here now won't you? I'm starting to struggle! Heartburn, breathless and my tummy is so tight and sore. I don't remember it being this tight with Mia! I feel so fat now my partner has to help me off the sofa and just turning over in bed is a struggle lol.
I'll be so glad when baby is here ... I'm hoping to relax a bit as I've been worrying all this time. I think when you have been through years of trying and ivf it's only natural to worry. My midwife says you can always tell the mother of an ivf baby.
I haven't told many people we had ivf. Only those close to me know really.
Did you tell people? Are you planning on breast feeding? I'm not sure. I couldn't with Mia as I had no milk due to all the complications. I may give it a try but have bottles and stuff ready x

Hi mias mum, I'm almost organised, the nursery is almost done just waiting on the furniture being delivered, its not due until the end of this month!! My hospital bags are all packed and ready to go :winkwink: The heartburn is so awful i can barely sleep lying down because of it.

i will be so glad once the baby is here, really hoping she comes on time, don't want to go over my date! Yea most people know we had IVF, I'm not going to attempt breastfeeding just don't think its something i could do, so bottles it is for me.

i was at the midwife yesterday and she measured me and i was only measuring 32-33 weeks so she sent me for a growth scan this morning, thankfully she is growing just fine. They estimate she weighs about 5 1/2 lbs just now. Cant believe how close we are getting, its so exciting!!
My friends & family are having a baby shower this sunday for me I'm really looking forward to that. x

Glad to hear your little lady is measuring well! A baby shower will be good fun and I expect people will buy you lots of lovely things!

Ive seen the midwife today and everything is good here. Baby has always been measuring a week ahead but looks like hes slowed down a little now and measures bang on. Also is engaged :wacko:

Im feeling ok, just fat and heavy. Still have heartburn and feel breathless often - ill be glad to get things over with now wont you?

How are you feeling about delivery?

Glad to hear your little lady is measuring well! A baby shower will be good fun and I expect people will buy you lots of lovely things!

Ive seen the midwife today and everything is good here. Baby has always been measuring a week ahead but looks like hes slowed down a little now and measures bang on. Also is engaged :wacko:

Im feeling ok, just fat and heavy. Still have heartburn and feel breathless often - ill be glad to get things over with now wont you?

How are you feeling about delivery?

oh his head is engaged!! lol last night was bad with heartburn i couldn't sleep at all, can't wait to have the baby here and get back to normal!!
Ive been worrying about the delivery, keep thinking i wont cope well lol but i know i will just have to, think I'm more scared of things starting and me being home alone when it happens, when are they going to induce you again?? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->