• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1st FET cycle

Induction booked for 12th so only a day early. Hoping he will come earlier though!
Are you taking gaviscon? I take it just before bed and it seems to take the edge off. Both got hairy babies :)
Does your partner work far away? I worry about this too but mine will work more locally nearer the time x

Induction booked for 12th so only a day early. Hoping he will come earlier though!
Are you taking gaviscon? I take it just before bed and it seems to take the edge off. Both got hairy babies :)
Does your partner work far away? I worry about this too but mine will work more locally nearer the time x

Yea i would like to go right on time or about a week early :winkwink:
no i can't take the gaviscon makes me feel sick!!
He doesn't work far away, he works at our local fire station but they can get called far away, when his ex went into labour with his daughter he was at a fire and had to get someone to bring him to the hospital lol just hope it doesn't happen this time round. x

Ah I remember now you saying he works at the fire station months ago! Im sure it will be ok, try not to worry. Im sure worrying so much made things worse when I had Mia.
Im just trying to relax a little, I guess it will be what it will be!

My main problem is my dad is coming to look after Mia for me which is fine if I go for induction but not so great otherwise. He needs to come from Cornwall and im near taunton in somerset, around 160 ish miles x

Ah I remember now you saying he works at the fire station months ago! Im sure it will be ok, try not to worry. Im sure worrying so much made things worse when I had Mia.
Im just trying to relax a little, I guess it will be what it will be!

My main problem is my dad is coming to look after Mia for me which is fine if I go for induction but not so great otherwise. He needs to come from Cornwall and im near taunton in somerset, around 160 ish miles x

Hi mias mum, was at the midwife this morning, baby's head is now engaged to, i was getting a lot of pains last night and felt really strange i think it was the baby changing positions, felt super anxious!! seems to be at night time that i really stress about going into labour lol
My midwife is going to speak to my consultant who I've never met, and ask if they will allow me to go over 40 weeks or induce me at 40 weeks if I've not already had the baby by then!! x

You may feel less anxious then. I do knowing ive a plan and baby will be induced.
Not long to go for us now but I think these last few weeks are going to drag!

How was your baby shower? x x

You may feel less anxious then. I do knowing ive a plan and baby will be induced.
Not long to go for us now but I think these last few weeks are going to drag!

How was your baby shower? x x

I feel like these few weeks are going by fast, probably because i still have things to organise! and we are still decorating lol its never ending, wish i hadn't started.

My baby shower was great thanks, had such good fun and got some lovely gifts for the baby.

I don't know about you but the tiredness is really kicking in again for me, if i don't get a few hours sleep in the afternoon i feel ill at night x

Haha, i know what you mean .... i still take Mia to school and come home and go back to bed. I do love my sleep mind! Mia breaks up this friday for the summer holidays which im quite looking forward to. No more rushing around in the mornings and can hopefully relax. It seems as quick as im doing the housework these days its getting messy again. I keep throwing stuff away but still seem to have so much. Need to have a big cull I think!

I think we finally have everything ready, and ive finally got everything out to pack in my hospital bag so im going to get on with that in the next couple of days.

I keep telling myself to make the most of these last couple of weeks as ill probably miss my bump and being pregnant. Ill probably not have another so i should cherish every moment but i think ive suffered this time around compared to my previous pregnancy, what with all the stress of ivf and cancelled cycles, early bleeding, breathlessness and this crazy heartburn i havent really enjoyed being pregnant at all! Im hoping once baby is here ill be able to stop worry so much and relax a little!

Im pleased to hear your shower went well and you recieved some lovely bits, not too much longer and you will be able to put them to good use :) xxxx

Haha, i know what you mean .... i still take Mia to school and come home and go back to bed. I do love my sleep mind! Mia breaks up this friday for the summer holidays which im quite looking forward to. No more rushing around in the mornings and can hopefully relax. It seems as quick as im doing the housework these days its getting messy again. I keep throwing stuff away but still seem to have so much. Need to have a big cull I think!

I think we finally have everything ready, and ive finally got everything out to pack in my hospital bag so im going to get on with that in the next couple of days.

I keep telling myself to make the most of these last couple of weeks as ill probably miss my bump and being pregnant. Ill probably not have another so i should cherish every moment but i think ive suffered this time around
compared to my previous pregnancy, what with all the stress of ivf and cancelled cycles, early bleeding, breathlessness and this crazy heartburn i havent really enjoyed being pregnant at all! Im hoping once baby is here ill be able to stop worry so much and relax a little!

Im pleased to hear your shower went well and you recieved some lovely bits, not too much longer and you will be able to put them to good use :) xxxx

Hi mias mum, how you feeling?? have you managed to get your bags packed yet?? I'm so tired being pregnant, keep getting a lot of cramps especially in the mornings along with back pain. Cant believe we are so close now!! xx

I know what you mean ... ive had enough now too! Im not feeling that great today. Absolutely shattered and feel faint in this heat. Also having lots of pressure and a feeling of heaviness down low. Im gonna go on operation get baby out before much longer x

I know what you mean ... ive had enough now too! Im not feeling that great today. Absolutely shattered and feel faint in this heat. Also having lots of pressure and a feeling of heaviness down low. Im gonna go on operation get baby out before much longer x

Let me know if you find any way of getting baby out sooner :winkwink:
first thing I'm doing after baby is born and I'm home from hospital is leaving daddy in charge so i can get a proper sleep lol x

That sounds like a plan ... you will have to get rid of all your visitors first!
Baby has been so active the past couple of days and it really hurts now. Midwife said she will give me a sweep next week at 38 but have heard it hurts. Not sure about that x

That sounds like a plan ... you will have to get rid of all your visitors first!
Baby has been so active the past couple of days and it really hurts now. Midwife said she will give me a sweep next week at 38 but have heard it hurts. Not sure about that x

Yip this baby has been really active to, so uncomfortable!! Ive heard a few stories of it being painful but also heard its not that bad from other people.
Hopefully it will be fine :winkwink: Im feeling so big all of a sudden x

Lol me too. My tummy is not even that big but feels it! Are you big?

I struggle just to turn over in bed. I am scared of labour but just want it over with now! x

Lol me too. My tummy is not even that big but feels it! Are you big?

I struggle just to turn over in bed. I am scared of labour but just want it over with now! x

I don't think I'm big but i defo feel big, everyone comments on how small my bump is but like you its an effort to even get out of bed or change sides in bed!! Yea I'm really scared of the labour, sometimes my cramps are quite painful and i just think how on earth will i cope with labour lol x

Everyone keeps saying my bump is small. I guess its big for me, im quite petite.

I keep getting pains low down like in my cervix and feel terrible pressure down there too x

Everyone keeps saying my bump is small. I guess its big for me, im quite petite.

I keep getting pains low down like in my cervix and feel terrible pressure down there too x

yea I'm fed up people telling me how tiny mu bump is but i feel like a whale lol, feeling lots of pressure to, makes me feel nervous!!

i can't cope in this hot weather, i cut the grass this morning and did all my garden , need a nap now lol i must be nesting x

I hate gardening! Sounds like nesting to me.
Im struggling with the heat also. Walked to the park with Mia this afternoon and that nearly finished me off!
Taking her to Torquay for the day tomorrow. Hoping lots of walking may get this little man out now!

I hate gardening! Sounds like nesting to me.
Im struggling with the heat also. Walked to the park with Mia this afternoon and that nearly finished me off!
Taking her to Torquay for the day tomorrow. Hoping lots of walking may get this little man out now!

Hi mias mum, any movement from your little guy?? :winkwink: nothing for me, just really bad back pain & strong period cramps, got the midwife tomorrow morning x

Hey Mandy. Saw you read my other post. I too have period type cramps and also getting sharp stabbing pains in my cervix area.
Hope your midwife appointment goes well! Im in on Friday. She said she will give me a sweep but im not too sure. Ive heard its painful!

Im feeling rubbish today ... got a feeling baby will not be staying put much longer!

How are you feeling other than the cramps and back ache? x x

Hey Mandy. Saw you read my other post. I too have period type cramps and also getting sharp stabbing pains in my cervix area.
Hope your midwife appointment goes well! Im in on Friday. She said she will give me a sweep but im not too sure. Ive heard its painful!

Im feeling rubbish today ... got a feeling baby will not be staying put much longer!

How are you feeling other than the cramps and back ache? x x

Try not to worry about the sweep to much, just think it may get your little bambino here sooner!! :winkwink:

Im just feeling tired apart from the cramps & backache, I'm trying to get the house cleaned from top to bottom for when the baby arrives but the pains get worse if I'm up and about x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->