1st m/c January, 2nd m/c May, still trying for 3rd BFP

Xoxo4angel - funny how we all think/ feel the same things

Deffo fingers crossed for October - for all of us. How did u go with the follicle scan?

MrsNJR hope the two week wait is going along well for you!

My scan went really well thanks...I am officially amazed by science! Based on the size of my follies and blood work Dr said, "You'll get your positive OPK on Saturday and need to start DTD Sunday! Also DTD Monday to be safe." Took the guesswork right out of it. She was spot on (OPK and CBEFM are both +ve today). I hit panic button after seeing them b/c everything I've read says BD DAY of +ve, but DH has taken Dr quite literally and says we have to wait! Ugh is it tomorrow yet? On the bright side, I'll be joining you in the TWW!

How many DPO are you now? Are you a bit anxious?

It's all so bloody clever isn't it? Well it sounds like u have a firm plan for this month which must mean your chances r good - as u say its taken the guess workout of it (and the spontaneity, romance etc.... Lol, yeah right, as if there is ANY of that anyway when u r TTC!)

AFM - I'm 7 DPO today. I'd be due on next Sunday, gonna test on Wednesday AM and the take it from there... Prob test each day after that regardless of outcome, lol.

2 weeks sure takes a long time when u r waiting for something so important doesn't it!

It is! Romance and spontaneity...those are foreign words in my house (at least for a few days!) :haha:

TWW= true limbo! At 7DPO, you are half way there! I'd poas from 10dpo on as well...what if you are a lucky one who gets to see your bfp early, couldn't hurt! I'm not a fan of wishing time away, but I hope this week is eventful, full of distractions and brings good news! Wednesday is going to be here before you know it! Fx for us both!
:dust:

Hi LAdies - hope you're all well. Mrs NJR - are you still testing tomorrow? Fingers are very tightly crossed for your BFP! Let us know how you get on!
xoxo4angel - it really is amazing that they can tell you when you're going to Ov! I hope this is a super-speedy 2WW for you!

FMS - I've been freaking out because I had sore boobs and they the pain just vanished yesterday. I also keep getting short sharp pains in my uterus area that last for only a second but it still makes me so scared. I just wish I had some stronger symptoms to reassure me that everything was going to be fine :( Friday can't come soon enough for me.

Take it easy everyone. xx

Thank you Manny. Everything is alright I'm sure...ligaments and your uterus are shifting around in your body so the aches and pains are going to happen. I certainly don't mind wishing Friday would come on quickly for not just your sake, but MrsNJR (end of TWW + BFP) and me (one week of 2ww almost down)! Please let us know how things are going...and don't think too much about the reverse symptom spotting (think I just made that phrase up, should it be vanishing symptom spotting?). FX and sending positive thoughts your way!

BazzB...hope your spotting has let up. Our cycles post mc can take awhile to get back to normal, if they even do that!

MrsNJR. You are one day closer! Any symptoms at 9dpo? Fx for your BFP tomorrow morning!

Thank you Manny. Everything is alright I'm sure...ligaments and your uterus are shifting around in your body so the aches and pains are going to happen. I certainly don't mind wishing Friday would come on quickly for not just your sake, but MrsNJR (end of TWW + BFP) and me (one week of 2ww almost down)! Please let us know how things are going...and don't think too much about the reverse symptom spotting (think I just made that phrase up, should it be vanishing symptom spotting?). FX and sending positive thoughts your way!

BazzB...hope your spotting has let up. Our cycles post mc can take awhile to get back to normal, if they even do that!

MrsNJR. You are one day closer! Any symptoms at 9dpo? Fx for your BFP tomorrow morning!

Thanks, it is almsot gone now FX is is by tomorrow :)

BazzB, where are you in your cycle or is this still from your mc? Certainly Fx for your spotting to end!

this is still from the MC, it started the evening of the 17th
its pretty much non existant today though so I guess thats good.

I have a scan tomorrow to make sure Im not retaining any tissue.

Good luck tomorrow Bazz! Fx you get the all clear!

Good luck for tomorrow Bazzb. Let us know how you get on. xx

I definatly will

Not sure what Id do without you guys! thanks for listening:hugs:

Ooh ladies, ladies, ladies!

What a week for us all. Yes I still plan to test in the morning. Was so tempted to test today but other half managed to convince me not to. So AF due Sunday, maybe tomorrow is a bit early, but I can't wait any longer!

Bazzb - hope all goes well with ur scan. If its all been passed then at least u know where u r at, and can start your recovery emotionally. And if its not all gone, don't be too scared. I went to theatre for an evacuation with my 1st m/c. Having never been to theatre before, never had anesthetic etc I was pretty worried. But it honestly was a breeze - much more an emotional kind of hard than physical, if u know what I mean. I'm sure it won't come to that, but if it does hopefully this will make u feel a little better about it.

Ooh Mannymoo - I so feel for u. I know that worry about "is something wrong?" I am sure things will be ok, the pains as Baazb said can be very very normal. I know that u won't feel reassured until u have been seen on Friday, and I will be thinking of u until then :hugs:

AFM in terms of symptoms (and I've tried really hard NOT to over think this) but on Sunday my back was aching (but I was baking so put this down to leaning over icing cupcakes!). Then yesterday at work I had a real strong nausea, only for about 10 mins... And today quite a bit of CM..... And tender boobs. So whether all of this is positive signs, or just hormones due to impending AF - who knows??

Thank u all for ur kind thoughts, and I promise to log on tomorrow with an update! What a lovely little thread this has turned in to xxxx

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! It's a :bfp: !!!!!:happydance:

But also :cry: and :nope: and :wacko: lol. Dunno what to feel. Very very happy of course but a real mix of scared, worried, nervous AND happy!

Thank u all for your support this far x

Woooohoooo!!!! MrsNJR - amazing news! I really really hope this is your perfect little rainbow baby! Very weird how similar our cycles and situations have been?!? H&h 9 months... Xxx

Bazz thinking of you for your scan today. Xx

:wohoo: Congrats! I can only imagine the range of emotions you are feeling!!

MrsNJR and Manny send some of that baby dust my way :baby:...fx for a H&H 9 months for both of you!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ahhh xoxo4Angel - sending all my baby dust to you and BaxxB for your BFPs very soon. x

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! It's a :bfp: !!!!!:happydance:

But also :cry: and :nope: and :wacko: lol. Dunno what to feel. Very very happy of course but a real mix of scared, worried, nervous AND happy!

Thank u all for your support this far x

Congrats!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
hope this is your rainbow baby :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back