1st m/c January, 2nd m/c May, still trying for 3rd BFP

Hi ladies!

Bazz-I have to say watching the hpt get fainter and fainter was bitter sweet. Things are certainly moving in a good direction for you.

Manny-love the ticker showing baby is the size of a pea! Hope you are feeling well.

MrsNJR-sore boobs are very welcome means those hormones are rising! I was the same way at the end of the day when removing my bra! Lol. DH used to feel bad for me.

I have bloods drawn on Wednesday, 10dpo. I'm guessing they should find some trace of HcG at that point if I am pg. I don't have any symptoms yet though...at 7dpo I was hoping for a hint of something! (TMI alert) I had a smidge of pink/brown after using the bathroom this morning, but I sometimes get premenstral spotting. I just dont know! I do prod at my boobs (just checking for change) and DH says I'm going to make them sore if I don't let up! Haha!

Hi ladies!
I've been away all weekend as its thanks giving here:)
I have a question
My bleeding started 3 weeks ago but every now and then when I wipe I still have some brown discharge is this normal?? It sometimes stops for a day then returns its not heavy at all and I have no pain

Thanks ladies, hope you all had a great weekend and are doing well!:)

Happy Thanksgiving Bazz! I don't know what the spotting is for sure, but if memory serves me my Dr said until my hcg was back to 0, then I could expect spotting. Can you call and talk with a nurse? Has your HPT moved on to negative?

Well the title says it all really. Had my first m/c in January, first pregnancy, and a bolt out of the blue when things went wrong, just never entertained the thought that we would have any problems having our family.

Got BFP again in April, and then m/c again May. So both times had got to around 8 weeks before things went wrong.

Since May we have been trying each month, I know my cycle inside out, I can tell exactly when I ovulate each month. And clearly I'm right in saying I know this, as the last 2 times I was pregnant virtually the first month we "tried".

So since last m/c as I say we have continued to try each month, with no luck. I know it's not that long between May and now, but when over all we are talking nearly a year into this process and still no positive news it seems an awful long time.

When I got my 2nd BFP again I never dreamed things could go wrong again, had just put the first time down to bad luck, so again was a huge shock when things went wrong again. Being pregnant that second time had meant I'd have been pregnant, and past the 12 week mark by the time my original due date came round, which in some way made it feel better. Unfortunately I didn't get that far.

So after 2nd m/c my next "aim" was to at least BE pregnant again by the time my original due date came round, thought it would make it easier in some way. But again, that was not to be. The date passed, 8th September, and the very next day I got my AF, meaning ANOTHER month had come and gone with no success.

So, that is where I'm at. Still trying. I ovulated yesterday and we've done everything we can do again, and are in the dreaded 2 week wait to see if we've done the trick this time.

Im not sure why I'm posting, not really asking anything, just getting my story down I guess.

I wish u all the best of luck in your quests, after all we r all here for the same reasons! Fingers crossed for a lucky month.

Hang in there, it's tough. Had my first MC in April and think possibly another one just last month but not sure. Trying to stay positive and currently in my 2 week wait, due on the 13th. It's disheartening, and it seems like most people get pregnant right away after a MC, although hasn't been the case for me. Keep my fingers crossed for you! :flower:

Sorry for your losses Elizabeth. :hugs: It seems the waiting never ends! Fx for us all! :dust:

I haven't tested since I will tonight and hope its lighter
I dont have a nurse here in Canada, it's a family doc and they never call back lol
I didn't get a call back after my scan and here that's a good thing, they don't call u unless there's a problem
Trying to stay positive
Thanks for the quick reply :)

If you don't have a fever/pain and you've technically received the all clear on your scan, I bet it's your hormones regulating. I pray this is the last time any of us ever have to see these words again...fx for no second line Bazz!

If you don't have a fever/pain and you've technically received the all clear on your scan, I bet it's your hormones regulating. I pray this is the last time any of us ever have to see these words again...fx for no second line Bazz!

Thanks hun
If it continues into next week I'll make an appointment

Me again lol
My doctor personally just called me (very rare where I'm from)
He said I have a small clot left in my canal but otherwise all is clear and I should pass it soon or with my next period
Guess that explains the brown spootting! I missed his call of course but he left me a nice voice mail

Just poas and hubby can't even see the second line
I think I see it but it's very faint
Yahoooooo :)

I think I will myself to see lines! I can def say it is so much lighter than it was! You'll be back to ovulating in no time!! :dance:

I think I will myself to see lines! I can def say it is so much lighter than it was! You'll be back to ovulating in no time!! :dance:

yay thanks!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I have one test left will use it at the end of the week and pray no line.
There was a big change from friday-monday so :)

If you plan to start trying straight away, be sure to have your OPKs ready! I bet the line will be gone by Wed or Thurs! Mine was nearly gone like yours on a Friday and GONE the following Monday. Again, I have line-eyes, so it may be gone already! So are you going to wait for AF?

Going to order opk in a few minutes lol planning tO use them once I get my first af
Although I'm not using any protection til af comes

Going to order opk in a few minutes lol planning tO use them once I get my first af
Although I'm not using any protection til af comes

Ntnp approach, then pulling out all the stops! I hope you get your BFP before you get your AF!

thank you!
Just ordered my clear blue digital pack pack of 20 ovulation test they should be here by the end of the week :)

Thank you Bazz! Fx you won't be needing those OPKs!

thanks so much
keep us updated okay :) they are doing a blood test right?
i have been having some cramping, i hear some women cramp when they ovulate, but im would not notice the ewcm due to the brown spotting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->