1st m/c January, 2nd m/c May, still trying for 3rd BFP

Bazz how was your scan? All good to start TTCing again?

Scan isnt until 530 today( 3 more hours). I dont know if the tech will tell me anything but I will try and see the screen lol

Doesn't it feel like we rush to wait? Hope you get your answers soon Bazz!

Mannymoo. Fx for your scan on Friday! Let us know how it goes.

MrsNJR what's next? Do you go for early blood work and scans?

I'm so excited for you guys! The FS has me coming in next Wed (my 10dpo) to test! We wouldn't normally test so early, but DH leaves on a trip on the 12th. I dont even know if hcg can show that early in bloods...No worries either way.

Are you in the states? I presumed you were uk. I'm off to bed now but look forward to an update in the morning. Xx

Back from the scan,she didn't tell me anything(which I was expecting)
My doc said they will call in a day or two if there is an issue fx I don't get a call!!

Back from the scan,she didn't tell me anything(which I was expecting)
My doc said they will call in a day or two if there is an issue fx I don't get a call!!

No news is good news! Fx! Did you get the go-ahead for ttc?

I didn't see a doc at all
The scan place is in a separate clinic than my dOc
My doc did dSy last week once I keep a period I am good to go :)

Thanks everyone for ur good wishes, it's really not sunk in at all yet. Was at work yesterday and just in a world of my own!

Mannymoo how r u feeling now? Fingers crossed for Friday xxx

Xoxo4angel I would have thought a blood test at 10dpo would be more accurate than a urine dip stick. And my urine test I did yesterday was at 10dpo, and showed a positive. So I would have thought they should deffo know from a blood test at same point... Everything crossed!!

Bazzb - shame u have not come away with the answers u wanted. Hope u get AF soon so u know where u r at. My 1st m/c it took 7 weeks for 1st period to come. After 2nd m/c was much quicker, just a couple of weeks. Hope its not too long 4 u xx

xoxo4angel - what next for me? My plan is to do another test at weekend, a clear blue with weeks indicator so that I can do another in a week and reassure myself that my levels r going up when the weeks indicator goes up. After I've tested again at weekend ill phone the early pregnancy unit and see what their plan for me is. I'd hope they'd get me in fairly soon for bloods, and they'll repeat them 48 hrs later to check they've doubled, and then book me for a scan in a couple of weeks time when we can hopefully see something. I've never actually seen a baby on a scan, just sacs, so I sort of don't want to go too early and see the same again, coz I won't actually be reassured by that, do u know what I mean? We have a weeks holiday from work in a couple of weeks (ill be 7 going on 8 weeks by then) so I'm gonna ask if they can book me for that week, so no one needs to know about it. With the time I've had off work this year with 2 m/c, everyone knows we r trying, so the minute I have to make excuses to leave early everyone will straight away assume I'm pregnant, and I really want to keep this to myself until I'm a bit more reassured everything is ok.

I think we r just gonna keep completely to ourselves until we've seen a good scan, and then tell parents etc when there is something really positive to tell them. Twice now I've told them I'm p/g then within a week been poorly, and a week later I've miscarried. I'd just love to be able to tell them this time that I'm p/g and everything is ok!!

Bazz I agree that no news is good news so lets hope. I was also told to wait 1 cycle before trying again but we went ahead and tried anyway. Didn't work for us. After my first MC, I ovulated a week later than normal and AF showed up a week later too. After my second MC, I didn't ovulate at all but AF showed up exactly 4 weeks after. Hoping you don't have to wait too long at all.

xoxo4angel - I think there is a good chance of a blood test being positive at 10dpo but if it isn't, it could be too early still so don't lose hope. With my second preg I only got a bfp at around 16dpo so a blood test definitely wouldn't have been positive at 10dpo. Oooo - that is so exciting and just around the corner.

MrsNJR - it really is such an exciting, nerve-wracking time. Isn't it! But stay positive that all will be fine. I have pretty much POAS every day (see pic below) to make sure I wasn't imagining it! I'm sure your EPU will get you in for blood work and if you explain your history, I'm sure they will offer you an early scan to put your mind at ease. One thing though - I read loads of stories last week about ladies not getting their desired results on the CB digi conception predictors so don't get despondent if the result isn't what you want. Keep us posted!

FMS - feeling a bit better because I had really bad nausea almost all day yesterday. I never thought I would actually WANT morning sickness but it is quite reassuring. Hoping it comes back again today. Appointment is at 12:15 tomorrow so I'll let you all know how it goes. Very nervous and excited at the same and sad that DH is away on business this week :(

xx

Attachments

• IMG_0497.JPG
    IMG_0497.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 18
Thank you ladies for your information regarding labs on 10dpo. Traditionally I'm an optimist, but recent events have made me a bit pessimistic (aren't we all). I would love to get a BFP on the 10th! Either way, I'll proceed to poas (much like Manny...I like the pic) until AF shows :af: or the test lines get darker!

Mannymoo-women with our experiences are the only one's who can appreciate the first trimester symptoms! I say bring on the nausea, sore bbs, sleepiness...means peanut is growing! Fx for tomorrow!

MrsNJR-I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes the scans too early can give you just enough information to foster panic...was the sac big enough, did you see a fetal pole, was the bright ring around the uterus. I like your approach, I'll wait until you can show me the baby! I know this will work out...fx for you. And I think waiting to tell everyone is sweet. It's the greatest secret a man and woman can share! :hugs:

Mannymoo I love the pic!! U really r an addict, lol xx

Xoxo4angel - keeping everything crossed. They say things come in 3s, so manny, then me... U could be our third! Hope so x

Know what u both mean abt symptoms, I dunno if I really am, but I keep thinking I'm nauseous... And what I'm deffo not imagining is my sore boobs!!

So Mannymoo, tomorrow! Will be great once u have been seen and can come away reassured. Good luck and I'll be watching for an update xxx

good luck mannymoo at your scan tomorrow!

Xoxnangel- i will be praying for your BFP :)

MRSNJR- I use to think I was imaging them too but im sure they are real :) who else beides us would get excited about being sick lol!

Hi Ladies - thanks for all the wishes! I'm pleased to report that scan went very well and my little bean looks happy and healthy. Heart was beating at 176bpm (which I thought sounded a bit high but doctor was happy with it. I'm very far from being out of the woods but pleased that for now, things look good. My next scan is in 10 days so hopefully we will see a growing little bean.

Hope you are all doing well and TGIF!!
xx

I am so happy for you!!!!!!! :)
My heart rate was 120 At 6 week 3 days and I think that was low so your great:):)

Manny manny manny mannymoooooooo! I am so excited for u, that is amazing news. U must feel so happy :)

I know what u mean abt not out of woods, but such a huge positive step - a heartbeat!

Xxxx

:wohoo: Oh Mannymoo! Such good news! How promising of a heartbeat! Does it feel like you are in a constant two week wait, only this round it's 10 days(smile)? Praying for the best for you, for all of you! :hugs:

I POAS tonight as last week I had a blazing positive, i got the below result! its getting lighter :) so excited.

Hooray Bazz! Hopefully only a few more days and it will all be gone. Waiting for the BFN is just the worst of all the waiting! Hopefully AF will come soon and then you can get back to it!

Angel how are you feeling? Remind me when your blood test is again?

MrsNJR how are you feeling? Has it sunk in yet?

Hey everyone - hope u all ok

Bazzb - sounds good that your lines are getting lighter. I never did any tests after my losses, I couldn't face seeing a test that still said I was pregnant - you know what I mean? But I can see that it is a positive thing if it's reassuring you that your levels are returning to normal. Hopefully AF will show up sooner rather than later and let you move forward with things a little. :hugs:

Manny - I am still getting my head around you seeing a heart beat at 6 weeks - that is only a couple of weeks off for me.... It would make my YEAR if I get to see the same thing 2 weeks from now. In fact, it might actually make my life. lol

Angel - any symptom spotting going on round your way??

Manny at the moment I don't think my :bfp: has really sank in - but already the little white lies and covering my tracks has begun as we try to keep this secret for a little while... The last 2 times I was pregnant I'd become scarily good at letting the lies trip off my tongue... "oh no I'm not drinking tonight coz I drank FAR too much last night and I'm still hung over..." "I'll be a hour late for work tomorrow coz I need a repeat prescription for my inhaler and coz I've not seen the nurse in over a year they want me to have a quick asthma check before they give me another inhaler..." ha ha. So last night we went to my sisters for a Chinese - her house is in walking distance of ours, but the chinese isn't, so I said we'd get the food on the way, so I had an excuse to have my car, and therefore not drink. So then I came up with "no - I'm not having any wine tonight, I'm back on slimming world, so if I'm having a takeaway I can't have wine too or I'll go over my syns..." I even ordered a main course that my sister (who has done slimming world with me before in the past) would believe was a low-syn meal.... I think my hubby worries at how easily I spin these little lies.... and how everyone believes me!!

I've not had much in the way of nausea the last day or two, but do feel woozy from time to time, and my boobs - there is no denying that they are sore! Especially when I take my bra off at night - I almost have to hold my boobs and ease them into their natural position, coz the movement once I take my bra off is so uncomfortable!! lol.

Did my 1st clear blue yesterday and got a lovely "pregnant" on the screen, it said 2-3 weeks. So it will be reassuring to see that hopefully go on a week if I repeat next weekend. In the mean time I'll do another of the normal, non-digi type in a couple of days so I don't have withdrawal symptoms from not POAS!!

Well -hubby is taking me out for dinner tonight - it's kind of a tentative celebration of our pregnancy... and I'm having a desert! And I'm NOT worrying about what slimming world think of it :haha:

Manny - how are you feeling at the mo?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"