1st m/c January, 2nd m/c May, still trying for 3rd BFP

Bazz, you might want to BD just in case! They do say a +ve OPK can detect HCG, but what if the fall of the one is the rise of the other? My AF came nearly 2 weeks after my BFN, so it could be a crossover? Maybe it's wishful thinking, but it can't hurt. I'm not sure I see a line on the HPT (on my phone now). And Bazz, if you don't get your BFP in a few weeks...we've got a date with November!

:hi: MrsNJR & Manny! Hope you and your peanuts are well!

its a date then! lol My husband said he thinks november is out month so lets hope he is right!!
I will bd tonight just in case though, it cant hurt to practice. I see the line if i stare but it is much fainter so that is good right?

Manny and MRSNJR are fast asleep now I think :) hope all is well with you guys!!

A very very faint on a sensitive test is way good! Fx Bazz...you are on your way!

Sleep well ladies!

the test instructions says its 25 mlu or whatever so i think thats good!

the test is a cheap one though only a couple dollars, hubby would prefer i not used FRER knowing i am not pregnant, i guess he has a point (not that I will admit that to him lol)

the test is a cheap one though only a couple dollars, hubby would prefer i not used FRER knowing i am not pregnant, i guess he has a point (not that I will admit that to him lol)

Why do they have to be right? And a very faint on 25 miu, you'll be negative for sure by Friday!

thanks so much angel! what would i do without you? i know go insane lol!

You bet Bazz! We are all in this together! It can be a long lonely road...I thank my lucky stars to have such wonderful ladies to turn to! :hugs:

:hugs::hugs:

I am so sleepy tonight, going to go lay down and get some zzz yes it is only 920 lol!
night night

Bazz the HPT looks too negative to give you a smiley face on the OPK. I agree DTD every second day just to be sure. I've heard lots of women ov the day their HPT shows negative so you might very well be ovulating. Woohooo! Do you have any other signs like and cramps or EWCM? And do you temp?

Hey manny
Good morning how are u feeling??

I have bern having some mild cramping, not noticing much Ewcm though.
I literally just started tempting a few days ago out of curiosity lol
Not really sure how it works but the last few days it's been low 35.1 then 35.4 and toddy 35.5.
We will bd just incase! I will grab another hpt test on the weekend I'm addicted to poas lol!

Hey ladies!

Aww angel sorry to hear tests were neg, but sounds like u have a good outlook on it... It will happen when it's time I guess.

Look at me, nearly 6 months on and no BFP, started this thread thinking it was never going to happen, and BAM! BFP!

Since it was a lucky month for both me and Manny this month, maybe it's gonna be a lucky month next month for the two of u, Bazz and angel. I'm crossing everything for u!

Have dared to let myself think about due dates and maternity leave today... Still saying things like "I should be due min June" not "I AM due mid June" but I guess that will pass eventually as I start to let myself believe it.

I've got a work night out tomorrow. I think I've said before I work in a college, and its the same college I did my A-levels at when I was 16 (I'm 30 now!). A guy who taught me one of my A-levels still works there and for the last 5 years I've worked in the same office as him. Anyway he retires tomorrow. He's such a great character in the office and we will all miss him terribly! So tomorrow will be a BIG night out to give him a good send off... Except I'm obviously not drinking, AND trying to keep this pregnancy a secret due to not even being 5 weeks yet! Lol

I'm planning on telling people that I meant to be seeing a friend tomorrow night also, so I'm gonna not drink so I can drive there later in the night and then I'll be "having a drink" later on in the night with my friend... Dunno if they'll buy it....

Trouble is they all know I've had 2 m/c in last year so know damn well I'm trying!

Ah well, not much else I can do about it!

Hope all u ladies r well xxx

:hi:

MrsNJR. All of my friends know we are trying too, so I just told them all I stopped drinking on Dr's orders to help improve chances of conception. No one questions it. I'm 36 knocking on 37's door and my eggs can use all the breaks I can afford them! That being said, I did indulge again last night and had a few lovely glasses of wine :wine: I needed to let my hair down and regroup. I can check that off my list!

I read somewhere you have to wake up each day and tell yourself, "today I am pregnant" with conviction. We are gun shy after our experiences, but should be allowed to enjoy pregnancy just as everyone else does. Trust your body, know it is making your rainbow...

Bazz, did you get your absolute negative? Fx for you.

:wave: Manny & Mrs NJR

I decided not to buy a test! Trying to just wait for af lol
That being said I may end up buying one next week lol

How are u all doing today? :)

Oh ladies I am feeling very wobbly today. :(

Yesterday I slipped on our decking outside. I didn't fall on the floor but really jarred myself and hurt my back a bit. Frightened me to death and I was crying and scared hubby to death too coz he didn't know what had happened just came down and found me crying so obviously he thought something really bad had happened.

Anyway, back feels ok today, but this morning when I got out of bed I got these terrible cramps in my tummy. Really low down, and severe enough to have me in tears again (my poor hubby!) and I couldn't get comfortable, sitting, standing, curled up in a ball... I felt faint and threw the window open to get some air. After about 7 or 8 mins it just went as quick as it had arrived.

Just now, about 10 mins ago (prob 9 or 10 hours since last time) exactly the same thing has just happened.

It's passed again now and I feel totally normal again, but its scaring me to death. I'm 5 weeks now and it's always been at 5 weeks I've started to get poorly and at 6 or 7 weeks I've m/c'ed.

It's the first time since BFP that I've felt anything other than positive :(

Bazz-Hopefully you get a BFP instead of AF! :dust:

I'm good today thanks. Just having an odd AF...I had heard a D&C can make our cycles different, but prolonged and not in "full" force is throwing me off! No worries though, I'll be calling the nurse in the morning.

MrsNJR...sorry for your slip...I'm sure it takes a bit more to jar your bean! FX! To be safe though, I'd rest and call the Dr in the morning if it persists. I'll be praying for you, sending positive thoughts your way! :hugs:

MRsNJR i hope all is well with you. maybe you just pulled some muscles in your tummy.
keep us posted XX

Im off to bed now in a few,my spotting has slowed down to only there 1 or 2 times a day now when i wipe (sorry if tmi) on friday i passed a clot type thing(mixed with weird discharge) so im hoping that was what the doctor said was in my canal :)

take care girls and chat soon xx

Hi Ladies - Mrs NJR sorry about your fall. I hope you are taking it easy now and that you can stay in bed today? I agree that it should have to take more than a bump to harm your little one so try not worry too much. Also, lets of people say that some cramping is a good thing because it shows that things are actually happening in there! If its just occasional cramping without bleeding, I would say it should be fine. But take it easy anyway. And maybe try move your scan forward about. I'm sure they will understand with your fall and all. x

xoxo4angel AF had been very strange for me since my first mc in Jan. It was much shorter than it used to be and I hadn't had cramps at all this year with AF whereas in the past i was always in agony around AF time. Our bodies sure are weird after a loss. Are you still doing IUI this cycle? If so, how does it all work? Do you take meds?

Bazz - Im sure if you did test now it would be completely negative so I think you're safe to say you're in the clear to really start TTC - officially. And fingers crossed that AF doesn't show up and instead you get a nice big bright BFP! xx

FMS - still great one day and terrible the next. I get so scared to even think about things. I have another scan tomorrow and just hoping and praying everything is still fine. My boobs don't hurt at all anymore (but they had stopped hurting before my last scan). My biggest symptoms are burping (nice!), boating and aversions to ALL food after lunchtime. Wish me luck. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->