1st m/c January, 2nd m/c May, still trying for 3rd BFP

thanks so much
keep us updated okay :) they are doing a blood test right?
i have been having some cramping, i hear some women cramp when they ovulate, but im would not notice the ewcm due to the brown spotting!

Yes Wed is the blood test! I'm no fuss though...I'll be alright if I have to give IUI a try this month while DH is away on business! He has been a trooper and deserves a break...that being said, should he get home in time for my O, then I'll cancel the IUI and we'll go old-school! :haha:

If I had to guess, I imagine you O shortly after if not at the tail end of the zero hcg mark!

thanks so much
keep us updated okay :) they are doing a blood test right?
i have been having some cramping, i hear some women cramp when they ovulate, but im would not notice the ewcm due to the brown spotting!

Yes Wed is the blood test! I'm no fuss though...I'll be alright if I have to give IUI a try this month while DH is away on business! He has been a trooper and deserves a break...that being said, should he get home in time for my O, then I'll cancel the IUI and we'll go old-school! :haha:

If I had to guess, I imagine you O shortly after if not at the tale end of the zero hcg mark!

lol well i hope it all works out for your natural or not!:thumbup:

I should be oing soon then if i almost have negative test it shouldn't be toooo much longer... :happydance:(i hope lol)

Oooo angel! Not long now!!! What time is your blood test tomorrow?

Bazz - after my last mc, I didn't Ov. I just got AF but we were all ready start TTC straight away. My doctor said that so long as uterus is clear, there are no issues with TTC straight away. Fingers crossed your second line is gone when you next test. Its such a big milestone...

MrsNJR - how are you feeling? Any different yet? When will you do your next digital?

FMS - I was so sick over the weekend. I stayed in bed for most of it and all I could stomach was ice lollies. Then yesterday, as quickly as it arrived, it was gone. Once again, I'm freaking out. Just really really hoping that all the nausea and sore boobs comes back very soon.

xx

Manny. My test is tomorrow morning, results later in the day. I really think the spotting has become more than IB. Glad tomorrow is on the horizon. As for your symptoms, do you think they worsen then level off because you are adjusting to the hormone surge? I know it's difficult after what we've been through to relax, so I'm sending some peaceful and positive thoughts your way!

MrsNJR hope you are doing well!

:hi: Bazz

Oooo angel! Not long now!!! What time is your blood test tomorrow?

Bazz - after my last mc, I didn't Ov. I just got AF but we were all ready start TTC straight away. My doctor said that so long as uterus is clear, there are no issues with TTC straight away. Fingers crossed your second line is gone when you next test. Its such a big milestone...

MrsNJR - how are you feeling? Any different yet? When will you do your next digital?

FMS - I was so sick over the weekend. I stayed in bed for most of it and all I could stomach was ice lollies. Then yesterday, as quickly as it arrived, it was gone. Once again, I'm freaking out. Just really really hoping that all the nausea and sore boobs comes back very soon.

xx

thanks, if i dont O this months im okay with it! Just want AF to come so i can start using OPK! I am going to use my last preg test friday the line better be gone by then:wacko:

Manny. My test is tomorrow morning, results later in the day. I really think the spotting has become more than IB. Glad tomorrow is on the horizon. As for your symptoms, do you think they worsen then level off because you are adjusting to the hormone surge? I know it's difficult after what we've been through to relax, so I'm sending some peaceful and positive thoughts your way!

MrsNJR hope you are doing well!

:hi: Bazz

hello! how are you all doing today:hugs:
Im back to work, thanksgiving is over :cry:

also Mannymoo dont panic (although hard not too) most pregnant woman say the symptoms come and go so im sure you are fine XXXX

Sorry your holiday is over, but work can be a great distraction for you! I felt the same way after my mc's...I just wanted to get back in the game. I think that explains why I'm ok with tomorrow's blood work either way it goes. The toughest part was not knowing when or if I'd ever get AF back!

exactly! I just want to be "normal" whatever that is lol

Hello ladies! I've missed a few days on here, but have jus had a read through and a catch up on things.

Manny, I know what u mean abt symptoms coming and going, it's so un-nerving isn't it? When r u being seen next?

Angel good luck for today, everything crossed 4 u!

Baz, lookalike u r nearly ready to get back in the game, lucky hubby, lol x

AFM, I have still got the tender boobs, although that does come and go a bit, but I can live with that!! Yesterday had a crampy tummy, felt very much like AF which was a bit worrying, but everything seems to be ok, no bleeding or spotting and cramps don't seem to be here this morning.

Am really tired, and people keep commenting at work about how tired I am.

And I rang EPAU on Monday to tell them I was pregnant again. The last time I was there they said that because I'd had 2 m/c they'd see me early, and the ladies words to me were "ring us as soon as u fund our u r pregnant again". So I did... I did wait until after AF was due, coz would have felt a it silly phoning and saying I was not even 4 weeks, if u know what I mean. So anyway, I phoned, got a lady I've never seen before, explained that I'd been in before with recurrent m/c and that I am p/g again, and she said "and when was 1st day of last period?" And I said "10th Sept", she said "10th of.....SEPTEMBER? So u r 4 weeks?? Right well we will c u but not anything like yet, we don't want to c u till 7 weeks, so come on the 26th and until then just carry on as normal". She was so dismissive, I felt like I shouldn't have phoned, she had no reassurance for me, nothing nice to say, just that it was far to early and cu at 7 weeks.

I felt like saying to her "If I MAKE it to 7 weeks i'll be doing better than any of my other pregnancies"... Anyway, I have calmed down now, but she did make me mad.

I think that is all I have to report, lol xxx

MRSNJR- That girl is so rude! She does not understand what you are feeling :( "carry on as normal" like how can you do that and not worry, some people make me mad!!

As for me hubby is very excited to be back at it lol! Also I am starting to feel better emotionally, i feel I have excepted what has happened and I am now ready to move on, although I will never forget

Angel please update us as soon as you know something!! FX'D for you

Manny how are you doing? Feeling ok?

Chat soon
XX

MrsNJR - sorry you had to deal with such a witch! Some people just really don't have a clue about anything. However, I wouldn't suggest going for a scan before 6 weeks anyway because all they will probably tell you is that its in the right place (which I'm sure it will be). However that wait between 6 and 7 weeks is going to be torture. Can you not try change your app to a few days earlier? We will be here to keep you going through the wait and to keep you positive that this IS going to work out!

Bazz - so pleased to hear you are feeling better about everything. Its a good way to start of TTC again and I really hope its not going to be a long wait before you get your BFP. Glad your hubby is looking forward to it. :D

Angel - yes what updates? We are all keeping a close eye on your updates!!!

FMS - not much. Feeling pretty grotty. Not so much nausea but just totally bloated and gassy and UNCOMFORTABLE! But I'm not complaining. So long as things are going well, I will happily take whatever symptoms come my way. Boobs still not too sore which concerns me but hoping that the gas is making up for it! Next scan is Tuesday - 6 sleeps!!!

xx

MrsNJR-Ughh! Why doesn't anyone understand the urgency?? This one is bound to be your rainbow...it just has to be. I am motivated by your story and Manny's. It's part of the reason I am ok with however my results turn out today, my wee one is coming...eventually.

Bazz-have you taken your final test? Hope you and DH are BDing like mad! Hehe.

Manny, oh the gas...I didn't realize that was a symptom until my last pregnancy! Lol. DH would call me "Master Blaster," not exactly the pet name or term of endearment I was looking for! :blush:

I'm still awaiting the news...honestly, I am a bit scared to be pg. I think I told you guys I have been spotting brown and I did this my entire cycle with mc#2 I really wanted a symptom free go with #3, so I'm a bit torn. Wish the doc would hurry up and call already! I have an assignment at 1pm to go to, but as soon as I break free I will update you ladies! xoxo (PS as a gauge, it's noon here)

its noon where I am also!
Keep us posted!
I am taking the final test friday, still have slight brown discharge every now and then but i guess its from the small clot thats left over like the dr. said, so we are BD every other day lol!

Master blaster... Lol :)

Spotting this early on could def be IB so don't stress about that now. I had spotting a few days after my bfp that lasted for a couple of hours!

Going to sleep soon but I'll check in just before to see if there are any updates. X

Negative HCG...no worries. Back to the drawing board! Positive thoughts for round 2!

Oh noooo. How disappointing! Hope and pray that it will happen for you this cycle. Have you tried smep? Big hugs. X

aww that too bad angel! XXXXX
dont worry netx month is our month ;)

My ovulation kits should be here today! all ready for next month lol!

so i caved and did an ovulation test when i came home:wacko:
I got positive, im guessing there still must be some hormones left?? I was hoping for negative so id know they were gone. using the same urine I used my last pregnancy test, the line is lighter than mondays (which is good):happydance:

This just feels like its taking forever to get these hormones gone
anyways just had to vent
thanks girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back