1st m/c January, 2nd m/c May, still trying for 3rd BFP

Ahhh manny yes I love reading your posts too, well I do all of you! Do you know if you're having a boy or a girl?

Bazz you've gone quiet..do you have your baby in your arms?! I bet it hasn't for you, but these last 9 months seem to have flown by!

How are you feeling Angel?

Hi Mrs! Just waiting on Starry now?!

Afm, I've been feeling very sick hooray! Especially today! Time us definitely not going quickly though-people always say the second pregnancy goes quickly. Not for me, not this initial stage anyway! Although I do have moments where I forget as so busy with DD, usually after I've thrown her under one arm and a heavy bag in the other! She's so heavy-but there's nothing I can do about that-I have to pick her up!!

Hey ladies

No baby yet? My due date was today but so far nothing

Hope everyone is well

83 being sick is a good sign! ��

Angel how are u?

Manny and mrs how are he bumps??

awww Bazz - bet you're ready to meet your little girl now. Hope she comes soon! Are you at least getting to relax and put your feet up? I hope the birth is quick and easy. Can't wait to see a pic of little one. xx

I went to DR on Monday and looks like this is a BIG baby. Already 300g bigger than Josh was when he was born and Ive still got a few weeks to go. Bit concerning. Have another scan on Monday (I go every week now) and he will then tell me if I can be induced at 38 weeks or if I should wait a bit longer. Will keep you posted.

Hope everyone is doing great!
xxx

Hi ladies. To catch up, I went in for an early scan due to brown, then red spotting coupled with cramps. I'm measuring a week off. Despite telling the Dr I know when I ovulated and when we BDed, she holds fast to this looks good for a 5 week pregnancy...I should've been 6+3. So now I wait for a repeat scan, that is if a natural mc doesn't happen first.

A1983 ~ You are so insightful, thank you for sharing your stories and arming me with ideas to address with the Dr. I appreciate your theory on how I could be measuring a week behind, it gave me a glimmer of hope. I had a similar situation and the RE said, "I'd like to be honest with you...I've seen this turn into a happy ending before Angel---only the Mom was 10 years younger than you." *heartbreaking!* I went on to mc. So I'm trying to hang on to the optimism that currently surrounds me.

Bazz ~ Thank you for popping in on my other thread xoxo I hate to bring such depressing news here to a thread so full of life (literally)! I am so excited for you to bring your DD in to this world and eagerly await your announcement of her arrival! Have you named her yet?

Manny ~ That's a substantial difference in weight, too sweet! Are you carrying this LO differently than you did with Josh (high or low)?

Hi Ladies -

Bazz - what news from you? Are you still waiting? Hope baby comes soon.

Angle - sorry about what you are going through. Any updates? Josh measured at least a week behind in every scan from day 1 and I knew exactly when I ovulated so don't lose hope. Really hoping you get some good news. xx

How is everyone else?

No news this side. Had a scan yesterday and told to just keep waiting. Will go again on Monday..

Induction this morning in 3 hours!!
Little nervous will update propely when i can

Xxx to all

Eeeek how exciting!

That's all positive Angel, what Manny said? Manny did you spot? There are so many different variables with each pregnancy

She arrived after 4 hours of labour and 42 min of pushong

Shes perfect 6 pounds 6 ounces and 20.5 inches long xx

Awww she's dinky! Congratulations Bazz and what a fabulous labour! I hope you're feeling ok xx

CONGRATS BAZZ!! Sounds like everything went really well for you. Did you have any pain meds? Do you have a name yet? Can't wait to see a pic of your little princess. Hope the next few days go really well for you all. xx

Congratulations Bazz! She sounds just darling! :cloud9:

PS Manny, that is reassuring to know you had measured behind and all was well! Glad your scan went well, looking forward to your updates!

:wave: 1983. It does give me a glimmer of hope to hear other success stories...I'm afraid to get my hopes up though!

Angel hope all is okay
When's nexy scan

I had an epsidital as I progressed so quick 3 cm to 10 cm
In less then 3 hours i shocked he nurses lol

I have 3 stitches that are kinda sore today but other then that inam fine

Xx to all

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 6
Awww Bazz she is just perfect, sooo beautiful! You did it!!!!!

What an angel :cloud9: And you certainly had her quickly!

My next scan is Monday, I'm surprised you even have the time to ask---thank you :hugs: Give that beautiful girl a big cuddle for me...enjoy motherhood xoxo

Angel I see in your signature It wasnt good news, I am so sorry this hads happenef to you i am thinking of U xx hope pierce is giving you lots of extra cuddles and hugs xxxxx

Awww Angel, So sorry - I didn't even think to look at your signature. Sending you big hugs. I really hope that is the end of your bad luck and that next time around is smooth sailing for you. xxxx

Bazz - hope things are going well for you? Is there a name yet? Or have i missed it? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->