1st m/c January, 2nd m/c May, still trying for 3rd BFP

So far she's s great sleeper usually up only every 4 hours at night!

Thank you ladies xoxo There was no further growth on Monday's scan. Heartbroken, I opted for a D&C (it had been 3 weeks and no true progress for a natural mc). Pierce certainly helps ease the heartache...I'm just in disbelief that it happened again :sad2:

It certainly brings a smile to my face to hear your sweet daughter is a great sleeper Bazz! And Lily is such a precious name :cloud9:

Looking forward to seeing pics of your new arrivals!

Hi ladies. Our little girl arrived this morning! All is well and labour only lasted 1 hour 40 mins. Had an epidural after 30 mins and had no pain for the remainder of the time. Pushed for less than 10 minutes. I can't believe how lucky I have been. Will post a pic when I get home. Xx

Big congratulations to bazz and manny. Angel... So sorry for your loss xx seems cruel to say in the same message... Xx

I'm currently 40 weeks +4 days. No action here!! Had a sweep Tuesday, having another next Tuesday if nothing happening, and then induction booked for next Thursday if still no baby by then :)

Any news mrsnjr? Surely baby must have arrived by now?

All is good this side and Megan is an angel baby. Josh on the other hand is being quite difficult. I'm hoping he will soon realize that she is here to stay and goes back to the happy little boy he used to be.

How is everyone else? Angel - will you / have you done any testing to see why this keeps happening? Apologies if you've told us before...

Bazz how is lily? And how is motherhood going for you?

All the other ladies... Hi!!

:wave:

My follow up appt is next week, DH is a firm no for ttc again, so I'm not sure any testing will be necessary. I'm slowly chipping away at him, but waiver myself, so we'll see.

I'm glad Megan (love the name) is an easy baby :cloud9: Hugs to Josh, hope his adjustment period is swift.

A1983 ~ Excited for your scan...glad things are going smoothly this round! Hugs to Nia. Is she finished with treatments on her leg? (hope it's ok that I've asked xoxo)

Hey Ladies!

I had a MC back in March last year at 5 weeks they called it a chemical. Then I had another last month at 9 weeks actually lost it at 10 weeks. When I went in for scan they told me baby stopped growing at 7 weeks 5 days. My progesterone came back low but OBGYN said it could of just been due to the fact I was having a MC. She told me to wait 3 cycles before trying again. She told me it's not healthy to try right after MC and that chances of losing it again are high then. I am going to wait before I start tracking everything again but we are not not trying. She told me that progesterone can't hurt and that they don't know why baby stopped growing so we are going to try progesterone just in case my body doesn't produce enough to grow baby until placenta takes over.

Ahh sorry outdoor girl, how traumatic, all us ladies understand how you must be feeling-it really is an awful awful time-especially with the uncertainty about what caused the mc as all you want to do us never ever have another and instead hold your healthy baby at the end. A few ladies on here used progesterone and baby aspirin so ill let them explain-but they all have a baby (or two!) now. For me I don't know why I had a mc, statistics...either way it was an incredibly painful time. I didn't wait 3 cycles though-I was told to wait one so lining of womb and hormones stable...I tried on cycle 2 post mc and fell pregnant with my DD cycle 3. Good luck-you will get there I promise

Hi outdoorgirl! Welcome to the thread. As A1980 says, we've all been there and it is a very dark and lonely place. BUT there is light at the end of the tunnel. After 2 MCs (one at 8 weeks and one at 11 weeks) I now have 2 beautiful babies. I had progesterone pills and low dose aspirin for my second mc pregnancy (but started a bit late as I was on holiday when I got my bfp) and for both my healthy pregnancies. I don't know if it is what helped or if it was just one of those things, but I doesn't hurt to try it. I too never waited to try again. My obgyn suggested waiting one cycle but also said if I came back pregnant after that one cycle it would most probably Lu be fine. I think your body will know if your ready or not and if you're not ready, you won't get your bfp that cycle. But don't give up. You will get there and it will be well worth the wait!!!

Hope everyone else is well. How are you doing angel? Hope things are looking up for you?

Xxx

:wave: ladies!

Manny & Bazz hope your little ladies are doing beautifully!

A1983 ~ So your scan bumped you up 2 weeks?!? How exciting!

Nothing new here, just enjoying Pierce and his fiesty personality <3

Hey angel

All good here, we moved little miss to her own room last night, with an angel and video monitor. She did great slept from 9pm-8am

She's getting so big at two months she now weights 11.5 pounds, she was only 6.5 at birth &#10084;&#65039;

Hope everyone is well xx

Sweet Lily is an amazing sleeper!! What a lucky Mommy you are! Pierce was a beast, cluster feeding at night was not fun...come to think of it, Lily sleeps better than Pierce even now! Ha! I love the avatar pic of her!

:wave: 1983 and lil peanut!

I stopped bf at 6 weeks, she was sleeping so good I had to wake myself to pump to avoid engorgement.

hi 83, how is your pregnancy going?

angel how are things, hows pierce?

Hi Angel! How is Lily?!

I'm all good thank you-found out im having a boy! Feels a little alien as so used to Nia...and me...but I'm sure ill be ok once he's in my arms.

Hi everyone else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->