1WW ? AF due within 7 days ? please join :) TESTING DATES ADDED...

Bugger bugger bugger...couldn't wait and POAS this am- 10 dpo...BFN of course... keep me down for the 14th as before- i MUST stop trying to cheat!!!

No pms symptoms yet so still teeny bit hopeful...

Hey ladies.
I'm testing on the 12th. I'm been symptom spotting.
3dpo I had a teenie bleed, since been feeling incredibly sick the morning and evening, random hot spells, thumping headache and little twinges in my lower abdomen. Maybe af maybe it's my month?

Good luck ladies!!!!

Xxxx

I am gutted.....bfn this morning...thought I really had it this cycle....my chart is unbelieveable and I am having all these symptoms!

you can update mine hun, BFN and spotting af will be here 2moro can feel it :-(

I was meant to test this morning (a sneaky test) anyhow I was certain that AF was going to be here that I never took test to the bathroom with me lol. AF not here yet but I feel she is on her way so in a way glad I didn't test and waste it.
Will stick to testing on the 14th, which is Friday if the dreaded :witch: hasn't shown her head but LOL I'd have to be lucky for that to happen.
Kinda wishing AF would show and then I can move on to the next cycle. Last month she appeared on CD25, 13dpo. today I am on CD26, 12dpo.

I think it is cruel of our bodies that from BD, to conception, to implantation to being able to test takes around 14 days .... hahahaha should happen faster! :lol:

i so want to test soon I have been burping, twinges, cramping had creamy cm and oh has been nausea/vomiting for the last couple of days here's to our :bfp: and plenty of baby :dust: for all you ladies!

morning ladies -

Giggles - I guess me and you will have our af tomorrow....my temp dipped this morning which is usually a sign that af will be here soon...

patient - lots of baby dust to you....I really hope this is your month!

morning ladies -

Giggles - I guess me and you will have our af tomorrow....my temp dipped this morning which is usually a sign that af will be here soon...

TTCbaby... your chart looked amazing... could there be another reason for temp dip ? sleepless night, open mouth etc. I was sure you would get a BFP :hugs:

morning ladies -

:hugs: I am hoping that your temp is back up tomorrow. :flower:
AF not here yet but omg, with the cramps I have been having it should be!
Thinking about you!

notquite - yeah I dont think so...but I would love to hope. I think by tomorrow it will be below coverline. This is what usually happens to me.

giggles - Thank for the pma....I am with ya on the cramping...HORRIBLE

Looks like we're all in the same boat... used 2 tesco HPT's today :blush: both BFN :(

AF cramping on and off and cervix tonight is low and hard with a tiny bit of EWCM.

Temps this evening 36.7-37.1 ??? still high for me and BBS still sore.

I'm going from "yes, I am" to "no, I'm not" constantly and I'm emotionally drained this month.

Just want an answer either way :cry:

Sorry for the rant girls but you're the only ones who know EXACTLY how I feel as you're feeling it too, I'm sure.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: from me to you xxxxxxx

AF started :cry:

Aw hunny, I'm sorry :hugs:

sorry giggles.....

I'm not gonna let this get me down ......... let me rephase that ....... I'm gonna TRY and not let this get me down. I think the worst thing right now is the cramps! I am debating on going to see my GP about TTC and see what she says.
I am hoping that I will wake up tomorrow raring to go for another month. I don't mind the weeks before O is it the TWW I don't like.

Well I think I need to get myself off the TWW boards. Good luck ttcbaby and notquitesure. I will be watching and hoping that you both get your :bfp: :hugs:

aww giggles you too, I really hope this month is it for you. I think the three of us should stick together cuz we are on the same cycle...crazy huh.....well I have done the math and WHEN we concieve next month we will have some valentine's babies.....woohoo..

So happy you are out there! I am 8dpo and can think of little else...I am feeling very obsessed. I have also been crying at the drop of the hat! That could be PMS too. UGH...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->