1WW ? AF due within 7 days ? please join :) TESTING DATES ADDED...

Hi ladies,

I still feel like I'm in limbo... my temp dropped this morning to 37.8c but that's still high for me and my coverline is 36.2c (approx.) AF usually shows at 36.4c. Started with yellow/brown CM yesterday, then pink CM when checking CP. Today I have orange EWCM about the size of a pound coin in my knickers for the whole day (sorry TMI). just took my temp again, 37.2c. BBs are less sore but still sensitive and fuller. BFN this morning but with a squint I think I have a line... prob my imagination.

So........................ my waiting continues :coffee:

sorry notquite, but you are still well above the coverline so a dip here and there isnt so bad. lets see what tomorrow brings. Can you post a pick of the test so we can all take a look?

sorry notquite, but you are still well above the coverline so a dip here and there isnt so bad. lets see what tomorrow brings. Can you post a pick of the test so we can all take a look?

AArrrrrrrrrgggggggg.......... just took a pic but can't find the damn USB lead :nope: will keep looking xxx

Not sure... sorry it's a really bad pic, may camera on phone is c**p lol

Attachments

• test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 11
ttcbaby, giggles, shells's angels... if the wicked witch gets me in the night can we be ttc buddies this cycle ??? you guys have been so supportive as I've been slowly losing my mind :( I know I'm a few days behind you but I have short cycles !!! I really believe I'm out this month and I have had 2 glasses of wine (hence the post lol) but it has really mellowed me out :) gosh that's really bad me drinking if I get a BFP but I'm sure the babs would rather I was mellow than stressed... here's hoping. Sorry for the rant xxxxx

I would love that notquite...and you are a bit ahead of me on the wine probably b/c of the time difference...My wine is on the counter staring at me....LOL......IF you get your af....then ttc buddies we are!!!!!

ttcbaby, giggles, shells's angels... if the wicked witch gets me in the night can we be ttc buddies this cycle ??? you guys have been so supportive as I've been slowly losing my mind :( I know I'm a few days behind you but I have short cycles !!! I really believe I'm out this month and I have had 2 glasses of wine (hence the post lol) but it has really mellowed me out :) gosh that's really bad me drinking if I get a BFP but I'm sure the babs would rather I was mellow than stressed... here's hoping. Sorry for the rant xxxxx

Of course hunni
Altho dont count yaself out yet sweet!! it may turn into a bfp yet xxx

Nope girlies... the witch is most definately here but the wine is soooooooo good xxx

I'd like to be buddies with you all too :hugs:
Will be good with us all being so close together with our cycles.

Sending you all :hugs:

Hi,

Can you put me down as :bfp:! Yay!

Got it at 13 dpo.

Thanks.

x

Hi all,

I'm sorry to have to say that even though I had a decent looking postive on Friday, I had a negative on Sunday so I guess it's chemical as I have had spotting this morning.

:cry:

x

Hi all,

I'm sorry to have to say that even though I had a decent looking postive on Friday, I had a negative on Sunday so I guess it's chemical as I have had spotting this morning.

:cry:

x

that happened me last mth. faint positive, told everyone i was preg and then af showed up a few days later. If its only spotting im told that can happen so dont give up all hope yet:hugs:

Hey! Can I join? I am 9 dpo and due AF on Saturday or Sunday. Have tested today... very early I know but it is my wedding anniversary today and was really hoping for a nice present for DH later!! Needless to say its a :bfn:

Ive got lots of tests so knowing me will prob be testing everyday now until I either get a :bfp: or :witch: shows her ugly face :(

Not really much in the way of symptoms :( apart from a fair bit of white lotion type CM

Im also constipated but have started taking iron tablets recently... and have a snuffly nose but we all have colds here... So not really taking much notice of them!!

Not feeling very hopeful to be honest :nope::nope:

hi Alisa - yes it can be!

Laura- oh now hun, I am so sorry....did you use a different brand of test...maybe that is one is not as sensitive....please let us know how you are doing!

Hi ladies....I recognise some of you from some other threads :friends:. I'd like to join!!!!

My AF is due on Saturday, but I don't intend to test till after my birthday on the 26th....so that would be the 27th. Please put me down for then :D

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->