1WW ? AF due within 7 days ? please join :) TESTING DATES ADDED...

aww giggles you too, I really hope this month is it for you. I think the three of us should stick together cuz we are on the same cycle...crazy huh.....well I have done the math and WHEN we concieve next month we will have some valentine's babies.....woohoo..

Sounds good to me ttcbaby.
I checked my dates and you are right, would be due on Valentines Day :thumbup:

ya know i would love to conceive this month, for lots of reasons, the obvious cuse im fed up lol... but main ones are abit freaky really.... firstly id be ovulating around my first born sons birthday next week, secondly 'if' i concieved id be due my 12 week scan the same week my Lucas should have been born full term, and the scary thing is my EDD would be on valentines and 4 days after he was born and a week b4 my 2nd sons birthday..... all abit odd?

ya know i would love to conceive this month, for lots of reasons, the obvious cuse im fed up lol... but main ones are abit freaky really.... firstly id be ovulating around my first born sons birthday next week, secondly 'if' i concieved id be due my 12 week scan the same week my Lucas should have been born full term, and the scary thing is my EDD would be on valentines and 4 days after he was born and a week b4 my 2nd sons birthday..... all abit odd?

Not odd hun... they're your reasons and everyone is unique :hugs:

aww field - huge congrats.........tell us about your symptoms...so we can live through you for a while...LOL

Shells - I dont think that is Odd at all....I hope you get taht BFP....I think things happen in cycles and maybe this is your cycle.

well I am just waiting for the damn af to start....this clomid has really made my lp much longer...my temp is crashing but no af.....driving me nuts!!!!!

so happy for you field - how are you feeling?

I am 11dpo and plan to test may 14...

Still very wet feeling, high and soft, crampy (feeling more af-ish - rats) and sore breast (hot feeling really) ... Keeping fingers crossed..

Hope we all get the bfp's this week!!!

Hi everyone,

I thought it would be nice to have a thread for us people waiting nervously to POAS and symptom spotting in the meantime... I'm 8DPO so I guess I'm expecting AF next Wednesday.

I have to admit I am using my first IC tomorrow :blush: not expecting anything but it cures my POAS addiction... checking my temps is OK but it doesn't do it for me like peeing on a stick :haha:

when will you all test ??????

:hugs:

TESTING DATES;

10th May; Shell'sAngels ???
11th May; Lalah ???
11th May; ttcbaby117 ???
12th May; notquitesure ???
12th May; readytogiveup ???
12th May; Mrs. O ???
12th May; Babybefore30 ???
13th May; mumoffive ???
14th May; giggles ???
14th May; field ???
14th May; Beccaface ???
14th May; lauraclili ???
14th May; Shannen ???

:dust::dust::dust:

I am in the 1WW now plan on testing the 18th - AF isn't due till then, but it is KILLING me not to test sooner going to try my hardest to wait.

Morning Ladies! Thank u for the congrats!

Ok, some notes for you to obsess over...:

-8dpo took hpt- bfn obv, what was i expecting, really?! Mild headache- unusual for me.

-9dpo no sign of the devil incarnate i become when AF is on her way, i felt calm and not at all like ripping dh throat out...weird

-10dpo took hpt- bfn. I wasn't upset, looking back almost like i intuitively knew i was pregnant and was only waiting for enough hcg to turn the test bfp, i didnt stress at all. No heavyness of abdomen that comes in the lead up to AF. Twinging in my uterus, pulling sensations and af-like cramps getting more noticable having started around 7dpo.

-11dpo took hpt-bfn- i confess i am totally addicted to poas. And i dont care.

-12dpo took clearblue +/- test, ambiguous result. Turned + 1/2 hour after i peed, so did another- same thing. They say after 10mins the result is invalid...

-13dpo hot face all day, SERIOUS appetite- insatiable even when stuffed! Noticed it around 7dpo but getting embarrassing now!! 3 more hpts, + lines appeared after 5 mins but faint.

-14dpo ie today!! 1st time i've peed on a digital test and its come up 'pregnant'. Can't get up without an espresso in the am but today it's sitting funny i my stomach...and I'm already hungry...(8:50am sat at my desk)

Please note: NO spotting whatsoever, just brief pinprick-esque pain lasting less than a minute.

sore bbs ONLY started 12dpo but really are sore now!

dull back ache has remained pretty much constant since 7

not noticable peeing more but i do drink a lot of water and go fairly frequently anyway.

So...I am in my 20's, just married and 4 weeks pregnant! Does it get any better?!

GET TESTING LADIES!!!! can't wait to hear your results!!

Hi Field,

Thanks for the details! I'm just now reassessing my symptoms this month :rofl:

I've just taken a test and it's :bfn: :)cry:) but I'm wondering if I've miss counted my days this month... I'll just have to wait and see if AF turns up but I'd sort of convinced myself that I was pregnant this month... Anyway, sorry for the rant, I just had to get that off my chest!

Super congratulations! Yay for you! :hugs:

lauraclili i didnt get a bfp until 13dpo and even then it took til 14dpo for the digital... You cant rush hcg levels- pretty freaking annoying i know- so hang in there til tomorrow!!

thanks field....makes me feel good to see some symptoms. Af got me this morning so onto another month..this will be my 12 month trying...not feeling so good about it.

Morning Ladies! Thank u for the congrats!

Ok, some notes for you to obsess over...:

-8dpo took hpt- bfn obv, what was i expecting, really?! Mild headache- unusual for me.

-9dpo no sign of the devil incarnate i become when AF is on her way, i felt calm and not at all like ripping dh throat out...weird

-10dpo took hpt- bfn. I wasn't upset, looking back almost like i intuitively knew i was pregnant and was only waiting for enough hcg to turn the test bfp, i didnt stress at all. No heavyness of abdomen that comes in the lead up to AF. Twinging in my uterus, pulling sensations and af-like cramps getting more noticable having started around 7dpo.

-11dpo took hpt-bfn- i confess i am totally addicted to poas. And i dont care.

-12dpo took clearblue +/- test, ambiguous result. Turned + 1/2 hour after i peed, so did another- same thing. They say after 10mins the result is invalid...

-13dpo hot face all day, SERIOUS appetite- insatiable even when stuffed! Noticed it around 7dpo but getting embarrassing now!! 3 more hpts, + lines appeared after 5 mins but faint.

-14dpo ie today!! 1st time i've peed on a digital test and its come up 'pregnant'. Can't get up without an espresso in the am but today it's sitting funny i my stomach...and I'm already hungry...(8:50am sat at my desk)

Please note: NO spotting whatsoever, just brief pinprick-esque pain lasting less than a minute.

sore bbs ONLY started 12dpo but really are sore now!

dull back ache has remained pretty much constant since 7

not noticable peeing more but i do drink a lot of water and go fairly frequently anyway.

So...I am in my 20's, just married and 4 weeks pregnant! Does it get any better?!

GET TESTING LADIES!!!! can't wait to hear your results!!

Feild... BIG congrats and sorry I never said it yersterday I was a bit rushed on the PC with OH looking over my shoulder all the time lol

Your symptoms sound a lot like mine... my temp's still up and my BBS are so sore today. CM kind of dried up over the last few days I could only check it was creamy internally (sorry TMI) but today it's back with aveangence (sp) and is jellow and sticky ??? not sure this is usaul for me before AF, mine is normally EWCM. Not tested today but using another FRER tomorrow. Not even sure of my DPO anymore but last month my cycle was 26 days and tomorrow will be my 26th day so hoping if I have HCG at all, it will be picked up by tomorrow :happydance: no feelings of AF showing anytime soon, no heavyness etc. just the odd, strange pain here and there :hugs:

ooh notquitesure sounds hopeful!!! Tell me asap! I didnt do the whole temps thing so cant comment either way im afraid... test Test TEST!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->