2/3 DPO anyone with me? If no BFP this month we will not be TTC next.

I only know a small one technically.. its definitely had a lot of pros..
for example when DS2 was born, ds1 had no idea so no jealousy..
but was hard having two quite dependant, in nappies etc.

Every age gap makes your family your family I think..
this time the age gap could be over 3 years so I think ita going to be easier in some ways as ds2 will be at nursery but could see a very jealous brother!

this time the age gap could be over 3 years so I think ita going to be easier in some ways as ds2 will be at nursery but could see a very jealous brother!

Aww yes definitely Family is a Family comes in many shapes and forms.

My two with 3 years apart have been perfect, sure this time round it will just be right also. I wasn't planning on having another and it's only in the last 6 months I have really wanted to just have one more.

Have you showed DH the BFP yet does he see it x

I like the idea of my kids being close, because there's more likely to be a closer relationship there... at least in my experience being a kid. :)
But I can definitely see the possible hardship of having two so close together, as well!
I'm kind of wishing for twins... so... maybe I'm a sucker for pain. Haha!

Yes he definitely said its not a clear white bfn..!
Roll on the morning haha (so i can test again!)

Fx for your test tomorrow!!! I agree that all age gaps have pros and cons. My sister's ended up being 4.5 years apart and she loves it. But my husband and his brother are 14 months apart and best friends. I'm hoping to have my next before DS is three. He turns two in July so fx! Got aBFN this morning at 9dpo. Can't be surprised as I didn't get aBFP until 12-13dpo with my son. Now trying to lay down and have wicked heartburn which I haven't had in forever, guess that's a good sign that progesterone is still high��

Ok no denying this line.. 😁👌🏼

Attachments

• IMG_4845.jpg
    IMG_4845.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 9
Fx for your test tomorrow!!! I agree that all age gaps have pros and cons. My sister's ended up being 4.5 years apart and she loves it. But my husband and his brother are 14 months apart and best friends. I'm hoping to have my next before DS is three. He turns two in July so fx! Got aBFN this morning at 9dpo. Can't be surprised as I didn't get aBFP until 12-13dpo with my son. Now trying to lay down and have wicked heartburn which I haven't had in forever, guess that's a good sign that progesterone is still high��

Hoping these are your BFP signs.

I am 10 dpo and still BFN this morning stark white. Just can't shake the feeling that I am in my head. I even dipped two different tests this morning argggh what a waste

Xx

Its still really early. I had stark white at 10dpo.
Still in shock.. probably wont sink in until i had puking again.
Had HG with DS2.. no sickness really with DS1 so I guess I've got a 50/50 chance again!

Its still really early. I had stark white at 10dpo.
Still in shock.. probably wont sink in until i had puking again.
Had HG with DS2.. no sickness really with DS1 so I guess I've got a 50/50 chance again!

Awww fingers crossed the sickness stays away!! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!
The CM is making me think I've still a chance we shall see xx

Had to go to the doctors this morning as the past few days ive had UTI symptoms.. theres a few things in my urine so they are sending it off but now I'm pregnant he wasnt keen to give me antibiotics.. so i've got to wait until Monday and see my actual doc.
Now im paranoid its going to get really worse

Had to go to the doctors this morning as the past few days ive had UTI symptoms.. theres a few things in my urine so they are sending it off but now I'm pregnant he wasnt keen to give me antibiotics.. so i've got to wait until Monday and see my actual doc.
Now im paranoid its going to get really worse

Really sorry to hear about that. So glad you found out you were pregnant and doctors was able to prospone antibiotics. Hopefully you will see your doc on Monday and they will give you something to sort it out and not harm the baby xxx

Thank you, have been drinking loads of water today and it doesnt feel as bad..

Are you testing in the morning?

Thank you, have been drinking loads of water today and it doesnt feel as bad..

Are you testing in the morning?

Good to hear :).

Yes I am going to use my last Superdrug early test in the morning.
If still BFN think I'm going to try hold off until AF is late. If DH knew how much I'd spent on Tests this month I don't think he'd be impressed haha! If this isn't my month I must buy a bunch of cheap tests. I keep buying the FRER and Superdrug's at 8-10 a pop😩😩 aha! X

Not a thing this morning dipped 3 different test just to be sure.

Think I'll just wait for AF now. Ufft this TTC malarkey is pretty exhausting lol x

Congratulations on your BFP!!! So exciting. Mother I got a BFN at 11dpo with my first and then a blood positive at12dpo so you're totally not out! I got ay BFP at 9dpo a few days ago. Not sure why I tested lol! Gonna wait until my blood draw on Tuesday now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->