2/3 DPO anyone with me? If no BFP this month we will not be TTC next.

I'm only 9 dpo today and I really, really badly wanted to test this morning as I woke up early having to pee... but I held back.
I've been having cramps for 2ish days and I just feel like I'm out so I feel like it'd be wasting tests... I will definitely test Saturday, possibly Sunday morning on 13/14 dpo.

You guys really make me want to test nooooow.

You have done well to hold off. Yes it's a waste of a test but it just may well not be������!

10 dpo is a good day to test x

Yeah, I couldn't wait. I tested today even though I didn't feel like I'd get a positive... but I did. Unexpected BFP at 10dpo... hooray for not wasting a test. :D
Math puts my due date in late October.

So exciting!!! Congratulations :happydance: Hope you have an amazing pregnancy!

I'm 8dpo today I think and still waiting! Going for my blood draw next tuesday I think but might POAS before that as I have a ton of them! Feeling crampy today:)

I'm only 9 dpo today and I really, really badly wanted to test this morning as I woke up early having to pee... but I held back.
I've been having cramps for 2ish days and I just feel like I'm out so I feel like it'd be wasting tests... I will definitely test Saturday, possibly Sunday morning on 13/14 dpo.

You guys really make me want to test nooooow.

You have done well to hold off. Yes it's a waste of a test but it just may well not be������!

10 dpo is a good day to test x

Yeah, I couldn't wait. I tested today even though I didn't feel like I'd get a positive... but I did. Unexpected BFP at 10dpo... hooray for not wasting a test. :D
Math puts my due date in late October.

So exciting!!! Congratulations :happydance: Hope you have an amazing pregnancy!

I'm 8dpo today I think and still waiting! Going for my blood draw next tuesday I think but might POAS before that as I have a ton of them! Feeling crampy today:)

Good luck x

Another BFN this morning.. sigh..

Same for me, 9dpo BFN FMU. Starting to feel 100% out.
Cervix position is still very high and lots of creamy glue looking cm that's the only positive I have ( different from last month) x

Well on closer inspection to my test this morning the way way i can explain it is it doesnt look like a fully white no.. there seems to be the faintest of faintest lines.. possible evap?!

Well on closer inspection to my test this morning the way way i can explain it is it doesnt look like a fully white no.. there seems to be the faintest of faintest lines.. possible evap?!

Ooo I really hope this is the start of your BFP, what tests are you using.

Post a pic x

How do you post a pic from your mobile?!
I used an early superdrug one. 4 days before your due it says. Im 11dpo..

Hopefully your cm etc is your start too. Your only a couple of days behind me and i definitely had stark white yesterday..
not going to build my hopes up just yet though!

How do you post a pic from your mobile?!
I used an early superdrug one. 4 days before your due it says. Im 11dpo..

Hopefully your cm etc is your start too. Your only a couple of days behind me and i definitely had stark white yesterday..
not going to build my hopes up just yet though!

Aww very exciting!
I think you have to go on the desktop site there is an option to switch at bottom of page.
Also I've just gone and bought two of the Superdrug early detection.

Very cramps today. Never get this before AF, cramps have been full and lots of for last few days. Hope it's my month to but if not I will remain positive :)

That does sound very positive. Do you know when you O'd? I'll have a go now at trying to work out how to add a pic!

Has this worked?!?

Ooo I definately see it there's your BFP :) .

My last post made no sense at all lol. That's what you get for juggling been a mum and typing.

The jist was I have had lots of CM and full on Cramps for a few days. This is not the norm for me x

Do you think?! Im not sure will post tomorrow mornings stick..
are you testing tomorrow?

Do you think?! Im not sure will post tomorrow mornings stick..
are you testing tomorrow?

Just had another look and I definately see it.

Yes I think I will test tomorrow morning. Well I don't think I am sure haha I can't resist.
Also I am sure I ovulated on 15th Feb x

I got the stationary smiley on the 13th.. and i only get one flashing day the day before usually. Very short fertile period I think.
Are you in the UK?

I got the stationary smiley on the 13th.. and i only get one flashing day the day before usually. Very short fertile period I think.
Are you in the UK?

Yes I am in the UK, you ?

I got 3 days of positive

14th, 15th and 16th

Yes I am too..
Whats your age gaps so far?
I have two boys 21 months apart (2 and nearly 4)

Yes I am too..
Whats your age gaps so far?
I have two boys 21 months apart (2 and nearly 4)

Lovely gap.

DD is 7 turning 8 in March
DS is 4 turning 5 in April

Gutted I left such a big gap for the 3rd and final xx

Aww no I think all age gaps have pros and cons. I definitely wasnt going to do another 21 month one!

Aww no I think all age gaps have pros and cons. I definitely wasnt going to do another 21 month one!

How much of an age gap do you all think is good?

My older sister and I are 14 months apart. After a 5 year gap another two sisters were born 20 months apart. Then the youngest was born 9 years later! Ha!

My husband and his 3 sisters are all 4 years from one another. 4 years seems like a large gap!

I haven't had any children yet, so I guess we'll see how it goes for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->