2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I am just wondering if any ladies wana join me in waiting. i am ttc num 2 and 6DPO. I started this thread because I didn't know how to join the other threads in the 2ww and it seems that the ladies there have been through so many BFPS, BFNS and cycles together and I didn't wana intrude. So if anyone feels like they are in a similar situation and would like company......PLEASE PLEASE come and join in the wait with me.........THANK YOU!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Update: Here is hoping for october to be the month of :bfp: :happydance:. Good Luck Everyone!

:pink::blue::crib::dance: HALLOWEEN TESTERS :dust::blue::pink:

OCTOBER 11

:bfp:KK :bfp:10dpo

OCTOBER 24th
:bfp:charlie00134:bfp: 13dpo

:pink::blue::crib:Bun in the oven.......thanksgiving testers!!:yipee::wohoo::dust:

I'm 7dpo today after a very funny cycle this month! Do you have any symptoms? X

yeaaaaa a buddy :happydance:. cramped like hell yesterday and had back ache. Cold like symptom since 3 dpo and woke with stuffy nose this morning. But by this afternoon almost all symptoms were gone except little twinges on my lower right abdomen. I tot i was having AF really early. And u?

I am on cycle day 22 and 6dpo :) I just joined a couple days ago to and feel like an outsider too so I would be happy to wait it out with you!

I had cold symptoms dpo 4&5, dull cramps off and on yesterday, and I've been exhausted.

I think I posted my symptoms right as you posted back LOL! But I had cold symptoms dpo 4&5, dull cramps off and on yesterday, and I've been exhausted.

I had a off 21 day cycle the last 2 months, this is our first month trying. AF should have been here yesterday if I go by those other 2 cycles, but if I regulated back out to a 28 day cycle she will be here the 19th. So I am not so patiently waiting :p

when is everyone testing?

Well I already have POAS fever, I tested yesterday even though I knew it was super early (BFN, of course) I am gonna try to hold out till Sunday to test again, then every other day till AF shows up I think. :thumbup:

I normally have 36 day cycles and ovulate around cd 23 but this month I started spotting brown on cd 23 until cd 34 and then had a positive opk on cd 35! Now on cd 42 and 7dpo (af is 6 days late compared to normal) I had pink spotting yesterday, only once and a little this morning when I checked cp and just now had a glob of ewcm with specs of blood in.

I have had bad back ache across my back for a couple of days. I have had loose bowels for a few days which is now turned to constipation :-/ also have a little sore throat and been getting headaches. Loss of appetite for the lady few days too!

Don't know what to think this month! I have already tested with af been late but only been 7dpo and has been negative obviously!

Having cramps like I get with af now but normally don't get cramps until I'm already bleeding :-/ xx

Fingers crossed for when you do!! :D It's so hard not to want to check lol

I normally have 36 day cycles and ovulate around cd 23 but this month I started spotting brown on cd 23 until cd 34 and then had a positive opk on cd 35! Now on cd 42 and 7dpo (af is 6 days late compared to normal) I had pink spotting yesterday, only once and a little this morning when I checked cp and just now had a glob of ewcm with specs of blood in.

I have had bad back ache across my back for a couple of days. I have had loose bowels for a few days which is now turned to constipation :-/ also have a little sore throat and been getting headaches. Loss of appetite for the lady few days too!

Don't know what to think this month! I have already tested with af been late but only been 7dpo and has been negative obviously!

Having cramps like I get with af now but normally don't get cramps until I'm already bleeding :-/ xx

Sounds promising! :thumbup: Do you have any idea what threw your cycle off this month? With the weird ones I had I thought it may have been due to my changing our eating style...we were on South Beach Diet for months but I decided to switch to the Paleo style cause it seemed healthier and more beneficial...and the months that we did it my cycle changed. Mother nature works oddly sometimes.:dohh:

Iv no idea, im maybe wondering if it was stress maybe as I went through a little stress before I was meant to ovulate and when it was all sorted was the day I started spotting on cd23 which was the day we went away for a weekend so maybe was the stress and then it all been over that caused it, who knows!

I'm just hoping all my symptoms are because I'm pregnant! Dd has just turned 1 so you'd think I'd remember the symptoms but I can't at all. With dd we conceived the first month of trying so didn't really expect to be pregnant and got my bfp around 10dpo so found out really quickly x

wow hun urs sounds very promising :thumbup:. here is hoping for a :bfp: to follow :happydance: GL X

Thanks hunni, fingers crossed for you too x

Ooh, may I join? I'm 7 dpo. First cycle trying to conceive #2. I'm confused though--ff has me ovulating last Fri (CD 21) but then I got a + OPK the next day. ? Didn't have another OPK to test again. My temps are more in line with o-ing on CD 21 though. Having lots of symptoms, but then I had some last cycle when we weren't even trying yet and obviously wasn't pregnant so.... I feel like it's all in my head but then I can't be imagining all this can I? Don't think my chances are great though as we BD just once 3 days before O. And I've since read a bunch of stuff about m/c from babies conceived from late ovulation ( never mind that I have a healthy toddler resulting from conception on CD 19 or 20!) Still, fairly stressed out and very obsessed! I've done a few tests already (I know, I know). I just figured I have so many symptoms maybe the HCG is high enough earlier....

Tryfor2 iv read things saying that bd a few days before ov is best so the sperm is waiting for the egg to be released so don't count yourself out yet! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->