2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

I woke up to the most wicked :witch: that has ever come to visit! It's like someone opened the flood gates or the dam broke! :blush: I'm used to heavy af, but this is worse than usual...back with a vengeance! :haha: I am happy to be out of limbo tho :flower:

I am taking December off to avoid being due at the same time I was due with my DS. I just figured it out and I would be due around August 29th if I did conceive in December, and I was due August 30th with DS (had him September 4th, I had to be induced with both kids). I don't want to rain on his birthday parade, so I'll just take a cycle break to relax :coffee: Hopefully we'll get lucky in January :) then we would have a b-day in the beginning of Sept, due around the end of Sept/start of Oct, and one at the end of Oct. That sounds good to me :) If we don't have baby luck then we'll probably wait until April/May to try again (that seems like forever away!) I will be here to cheer you ladies on though! I'm sending you all off my baby dust :dust: and luck for December!

Happy Tuesday ladies! :flower: I hope you have great days! :hugs:

The TWW is hard enough, I send you lots of strength having to put of another month. Hopefully lots and lots of :dust: January for you! :hugs:

Hey Ladies, sorry I disappeared for a while. I had a pretty depressing week after my chemical, my hubby said he wanted to wait a few months to try again, and it put me into a really dark mood :cry:

Friday the 15th I spent all day with my sister in the hospital, she gave birth to a perfectly healthy baby girl, 7lbs 9oz, and as overjoyed as I was at that, I went home all sad, cause hubby still wanted to wait.

But I guess I must of made him feel guilty, or he was tired of me being mopey, cause it seems he's decided to start trying again! :happydance: And I'm thinking just in time too!

I don't know if my cycle will be normal or not, but I assume it will be after reading plenty of posts online...which means if I started bleeding Mon the 4th, my O date should of been around the 17th... Im keeping fingers X'd that's the correct date and not sooner. I'm happy to be back in the game none the less :blush:

I think I caught up reading all the posts I missed, congrats to all the BFPs! And hopefully many more to come!!

As for the girl posting that negativity on here....:dohh: shame on her. Some people are just nasty like that. Maybe she just needs a :hugs:

Did I miss something? Who was posting negatively? Nothing but positivity wanted here!! :)

Glad to hear your hubby changed your mind and you are both ready to try again. Wish you nothing but the best of luck and lots of :dust:

Oh no Lou! What was with those lines!! I'm sure it wasn't line eye we all thought it was there! Though you're taking a small break, please stick around, you have a great positive outlook :kiss:

My opk is a weeeee bit darker today! :happydance:
We bd last night, obviously opk still isn't positive, so when should we start bd everyday? I don't want to not do it tonight and my surge sneak up on me while I'm asleep and miss it, or like it has before get half way to pos line and then just disappear next day, but I don't want to overdo it as that decreases quality of :spermy: sooo I'm not sure what to do. I guess I will do another opk later but if it isn't as dark as control line should I bother? When are you supposed to start the 3 day bd thing :wacko:

I woke up to the most wicked :witch: that has ever come to visit! It's like someone opened the flood gates or the dam broke! :blush: I'm used to heavy af, but this is worse than usual...back with a vengeance! :haha: I am happy to be out of limbo tho :flower:

I am taking December off to avoid being due at the same time I was due with my DS. I just figured it out and I would be due around August 29th if I did conceive in December, and I was due August 30th with DS (had him September 4th, I had to be induced with both kids). I don't want to rain on his birthday parade, so I'll just take a cycle break to relax :coffee: Hopefully we'll get lucky in January :) then we would have a b-day in the beginning of Sept, due around the end of Sept/start of Oct, and one at the end of Oct. That sounds good to me :) If we don't have baby luck then we'll probably wait until April/May to try again (that seems like forever away!) I will be here to cheer you ladies on though! I'm sending you all off my baby dust :dust: and luck for December!

The TWW is hard enough, I send you lots of strength having to put of another month. Hopefully lots and lots of :dust: January for you! :hugs:

Thanks Miranda! Welcome back! I'm so glad your DH changed his mind, sometimes I don't think they realize how very important this is to us :shrug: I think they just view time more loosely than we do, but I'm glad he's come around for you :hugs: I've heard you are more fertile for a couple of cycles after a loss (I'm sorry again :hugs:), so I'm sending you some really super sticky baby dust! :dust: :dust: :dust: Have you thought of getting some cheap opk's to try and track o? I found it very confusing at first, but helpful after I figured it out. I ordered the wondfo opk's off ebay for cheap, or they have some at the $ store. It just gives a better idea of when to really get in :sex: mode :haha: Best of luck to you hun! :hugs:

Oh no Lou! What was with those lines!! I'm sure it wasn't line eye we all thought it was there! Though you're taking a small break, please stick around, you have a great positive outlook :kiss:

My opk is a weeeee bit darker today! :happydance:
We bd last night, obviously opk still isn't positive, so when should we start bd everyday? I don't want to not do it tonight and my surge sneak up on me while I'm asleep and miss it, or like it has before get half way to pos line and then just disappear next day, but I don't want to overdo it as that decreases quality of :spermy: sooo I'm not sure what to do. I guess I will do another opk later but if it isn't as dark as control line should I bother? When are you supposed to start the 3 day bd thing :wacko:

I'm not sure about the lines :shrug: Possible chemical? Looking back at my tests, the darkest lines (still faint) were from 12dpo fmu, so idk?...I know we all saw them that's what's making me lean more towards a chemical. Even my OH saw them, but he thinks it's a fluke :shrug: Like I said before, if it was one brand of test with lines it'd be one thing, but I had several, they just never progressed...I cant change it, so all that left is moving on :flower: I'm not going anywhere Pickle! I'd miss you ladies way too much :haha: I enjoy chatting with you girls all the time, not just when I'm being crazy :wacko::haha: And, since I'm going to be nice and relaxed in December, I'm going to be raining positivity all over this thread :hugs:

Listen to your body Pickle...You know yourself the best! Take your body's signs and couple it with your tests and you should have a good idea :) If your opk's are starting to get darker I would bd every day just to be safe. Keep at least 24hrs in between bd so the swimmers can recharge :thumbup: Like you said, you've had super fast surges before and you don't want to miss it, so bd! If bding every day was bad, they wouldn't tell you to do it in your most fertile window lol. Stop worrying so much (stress is bad mmm...k) and go jump your hubby :haha: :hugs:

Thanks Miranda! Welcome back! I'm so glad your DH changed his mind, sometimes I don't think they realize how very important this is to us :shrug: I think they just view time more loosely than we do, but I'm glad he's come around for you :hugs: I've heard you are more fertile for a couple of cycles after a loss (I'm sorry again :hugs:), so I'm sending you some really super sticky baby dust! :dust: :dust: :dust: Have you thought of getting some cheap opk's to try and track o? I found it very confusing at first, but helpful after I figured it out. I ordered the wondfo opk's off ebay for cheap, or they have some at the $ store. It just gives a better idea of when to really get in :sex: mode :haha: Best of luck to you hun! :hugs:

I'm trying to go with the flow and not stress myself out with ttc, so lots of :sex: and keeping positive :dance: I'm taking my sister's advice this time around and not testing until at least a week after the :witch: is due to arrive. As long as my cycle stays 28, doomsday should be Dec 2 so maybe I'll get lucky and get an early :xmas10: from :xmas6: .

Hey Ladies, sorry I disappeared for a while. I had a pretty depressing week after my chemical, my hubby said he wanted to wait a few months to try again, and it put me into a really dark mood :cry:

Friday the 15th I spent all day with my sister in the hospital, she gave birth to a perfectly healthy baby girl, 7lbs 9oz, and as overjoyed as I was at that, I went home all sad, cause hubby still wanted to wait.

But I guess I must of made him feel guilty, or he was tired of me being mopey, cause it seems he's decided to start trying again! :happydance: And I'm thinking just in time too!

I don't know if my cycle will be normal or not, but I assume it will be after reading plenty of posts online...which means if I started bleeding Mon the 4th, my O date should of been around the 17th... Im keeping fingers X'd that's the correct date and not sooner. I'm happy to be back in the game none the less :blush:

I think I caught up reading all the posts I missed, congrats to all the BFPs! And hopefully many more to come!!

As for the girl posting that negativity on here....:dohh: shame on her. Some people are just nasty like that. Maybe she just needs a :hugs:

Did I miss something? Who was posting negatively? Nothing but positivity wanted here!! :)

Glad to hear your hubby changed your mind and you are both ready to try again. Wish you nothing but the best of luck and lots of :dust:

I didn't see the actual comment, it was deleted, but I saw replies to someone being negative when I was scanning through the posts I missed. Only positivity now though! :blue::pink::yellow:

Hey Dream - what do you think about starting a new thread once we hit December? I was thinking, that way, we could all move to a new thread and maybe get some newbies? I don't know. What does everyone else think?

yea good idea. :thumbup: TITLE PLEASE.............. Ladies can u all suggest lol

"Santa...Bring Us a Baby"
"Get Your Holiday Presents Here!"

That's all I got... It's hard since there are more holidays than Christmas.

Hey ladies...I officially got my BFP this morning at 10 dpo!! Good luck to everyone and baby dust!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->