2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

I'm 8dpo (I think) today. I MC last month and I'm hoping for pregnancy. :)

Hi gals would like to join the crowd, have you got an empty chair ? :winkwink:

I'm a 33 year old mom of 2! (4&6)
This is my 1st month of TCC and I came across this great page here yesterday

:flower:

Hi gals would like to join the crowd, have you got an empty chair ? :winkwink:

I'm a 33 year old mom of 2! (4&6)
This is my 1st month of TCC and I came across this great page here yesterday

:flower:

Welcome, take a seat :) x

Thanks Clacko and KrissyKat1006! Clacko, I also have AF-type cramps, but I did last cycle too. They are a bit worse now though but still just off and on. With my first pregnancy I felt NOTHING during the TWW except for cramps the day AF was due. So having a bunch of symptoms now makes me wonder... I'm either pregnant or something's wrong with me! Like Dreambaby69 I am trying to wait till 10 DPO to test (again). That's Monday for me. When is everybody else testing?

Thanks Clacko and KrissyKat1006! Clacko, I also have AF-type cramps, but I did last cycle too. They are a bit worse now though but still just off and on. With my first pregnancy I felt NOTHING during the TWW except for cramps the day AF was due. So having a bunch of symptoms now makes me wonder... I'm either pregnant or something's wrong with me! Like Dreambaby69 I am trying to wait till 10 DPO to test (again). That's Monday for me. When is everybody else testing?

I have serious problems with patience and I'll be 7dpo tomorrow...so IF I can hold off I'll start testing at 8dpo just to make myself all crazy :happydance:

I know Krissykat1006--I just want to KNOW already! I don't know how women do this cycle after cycle (I DO know, but you know what I mean).... The stress would kill me! And everyone is so different. Some lucky ones get BFPs at 6 dpo and then others don't get one for weeks. That's one thing that sucks about pregnancy and childbirth--nobody will give you a definite answer for most things. You end up hearing lots of "I don't know/it's hard to say" and my personal favorite, "everybody is different." :wacko:

One of my best friends TTC for 3 years before finally getting a BFP...she has been my go to person since we started trying. And I'm already like...dang, I admire the heck outta you!

Hey guys! Thanks for the welcome. :)

I went crazy tonight and took a test 8dpo...faint positive! I was feeling off and on nauseous all day which sucks (if MS starts this early...UGH!!!) but it made me HAVE to test. It was the MS type nausea feeling to...like, i hate food, but 30 mins later im starving, then i eat a little, then food sounds gross again. I will test tomorrow with my other tests. Both are Internet cheapies - 1 is wondfo and the other is in a pink package.

So, fingers crossed!

Well 8dpo and af 7 days late for me! Tested this morning bfn! Couldn't sleep most the night :-/ so symptoms so far today, insomnia, feeling very sick since waking, slight stuffy nose and sore throat, still some slight cramps with slight upset stomach feeling! Cp is soft and closed with with dark pink cm, more than yesterday :-( think af is just around the corner for me! Damn my stupid cycle this month just think its my body playing with me :-(

Ooh, may I join? I'm 7 dpo. First cycle trying to conceive #2. I'm confused though--ff has me ovulating last Fri (CD 21) but then I got a + OPK the next day. ? Didn't have another OPK to test again. My temps are more in line with o-ing on CD 21 though. Having lots of symptoms, but then I had some last cycle when we weren't even trying yet and obviously wasn't pregnant so.... I feel like it's all in my head but then I can't be imagining all this can I? Don't think my chances are great though as we BD just once 3 days before O. And I've since read a bunch of stuff about m/c from babies conceived from late ovulation ( never mind that I have a healthy toddler resulting from conception on CD 19 or 20!) Still, fairly stressed out and very obsessed! I've done a few tests already (I know, I know). I just figured I have so many symptoms maybe the HCG is high enough earlier....

Welcome tryfor2. Just like pp said u might still be in luck. You might have timed ur bedding to perfection. A friend of mine when she was ttc conceived in one cycle by bedding just once in the whole cycle on her O day. It wasn't intentional, she had a lot going on. But BANG...... 9 months later a boy. So FX for u and G L x:happydance:

I was off for few hours and already one possible BFP:happydance::happydance:. This is going to be a lucky thread xx keep the BFP's coming ladies xx

I went crazy tonight and took a test 8dpo...faint positive! I was feeling off and on nauseous all day which sucks (if MS starts this early...UGH!!!) but it made me HAVE to test. It was the MS type nausea feeling to...like, i hate food, but 30 mins later im starving, then i eat a little, then food sounds gross again. I will test tomorrow with my other tests. Both are Internet cheapies - 1 is wondfo and the other is in a pink package.

So, fingers crossed!

Congratulations :happydance::happydance:

So, fingers crossed!

oooh exciting!! :hugs: keeping positive thoughts going!!

I was hungry earlier so had a piece of bread with butter and every bite I was like this doesn't taste good, but I am so hungry lol!!

Morning ladies how are you all :) I am 6 dpo today and I'm itching to test lol days are going slow waiting for test day

Morning ladies how are you all :) I am 6 dpo today and I'm itching to test lol days are going slow waiting for test day

Me too!! I have got an evil back ache today :nope:
Going out for a belated birthday meal and drinks tonight, I don't really want to drink but then don't also want to set alarm bells off with my friends that we are TTC.
What would you do? Did think of saying I can't drink much because I need to practice my driving over the weekend for my upcoming test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->