2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Say your on antibiotics or something for a reason to not drink or that your not feeling well and didn't want to let them down so decided to go and just not drink :)

I have had no more spotting since this morning, really thought af was coming but now nothing!! Feeling sick this morning and like I have an upset belly! Also back ache and cramps this morning but they feel like they have gone now :)

Good luck to everyone :) xx

Hey guys! Thanks for the welcome. :)

I went crazy tonight and took a test 8dpo...faint positive! I was feeling off and on nauseous all day which sucks (if MS starts this early...UGH!!!) but it made me HAVE to test. It was the MS type nausea feeling to...like, i hate food, but 30 mins later im starving, then i eat a little, then food sounds gross again. I will test tomorrow with my other tests. Both are Internet cheapies - 1 is wondfo and the other is in a pink package.

So, fingers crossed!

oooh exciting!! :hugs: keeping positive thoughts going!!

I was hungry earlier so had a piece of bread with butter and every bite I was like this doesn't taste good, but I am so hungry lol!!

That's so how it is. I want food, then I don't. Then i eat, then i feel nauseous, then i feel hungry, then nauseous. Not looking fwd to MS this time, but more accepting of it this time. :)

Morning ladies how are you all :) I am 6 dpo today and I'm itching to test lol days are going slow waiting for test day

Me too!! I have got an evil back ache today :nope:
Going out for a belated birthday meal and drinks tonight, I don't really want to drink but then don't also want to set alarm bells off with my friends that we are TTC.
What would you do? Did think of saying I can't drink much because I need to practice my driving over the weekend for my upcoming test.

Can you say you have a little heartburn or something and don't want to irritate it? I would just say something like that.

Congrats Dd80! That's awesome! A positive is a positive, no matter how faint. I had a huge temp dip--97.86 yesterday to 97.18 today. I'm 8 dpo. I've heard about implantation dips but have also heard they are common on non-pregnancy charts too :(. AF due tomorrow (I ovulated late), so we'll see. Weird symptoms though, like extra saliva (actually drooled yesterday) and jaw pain. Explain that!!

Yes, I'd just say I had a headache or something and "I'll start with water." At the dentist the other day they wanted to do X-rays and I had to tell them I could be pregnant so they didn't do them. As I said it I thought " yup, totally just jinxed it."

Hey, we're doing well. One BFP already!!

Welcome tryfor2. Just like pp said u might still be in luck. You might have timed ur bedding to perfection. A friend of mine when she was ttc conceived in one cycle by bedding just once in the whole cycle on her O day. It wasn't intentional, she had a lot going on. But BANG...... 9 months later a boy. So FX for u and G L x:happydance:[/QUOTE]

Yes, that's exactly how my son was conceived. It was our first try of our first TTC cycle, i wasnt charting and wasnt even sure I was ovulating. Since I didn't think I had much chance of conceiving I didn't think about it much until I was late ( making this my first real TWW I guess). Dumb luck, I think! It would be kind of cool to be pg this cycle though because I'd know I'd conceived from BD on our wedding anniversary. Pretty nice present (never did get hubby anything....). A BFP would do!

Hi all.
I'm 8dp IUI today.. I would like to join in if I can? I've been trying since June 2012 no luck. Saw a RE he did minor surgery in April 2013 for endometriosis and the took Clomid for months of may-August with no success. This month I am medication free. We had our first IUI September 6, 2013 and I am 8dpiui today... I have a posting on here as well with some information about myself and my husband.

What is everyone feeling today?

I had a basal temp drop this morning and have some cramps and back pain.
Any guesses what causes this?

Hi all.
I'm 8dp IUI today.. I would like to join in if I can? I've been trying since June 2012 no luck. Saw a RE he did minor surgery in April 2013 for endometriosis and the took Clomid for months of may-August with no success. This month I am medication free. We had our first IUI September 6, 2013 and I am 8dpiui today... I have a posting on here as well with some information about myself and my husband.

What is everyone feeling today?

I had a basal temp drop this morning and have some cramps and back pain.
Any guesses what causes this?

Hi Mindy and welcome!!

I'm 7dpo today and I'm feeling pretty good today, just kinda tired and super gassy (poor poor hubby) :haha:

Hi Krissy & Mindy :)

when are you guys planning on testing? I'm right there with you, my BBT chart sais
8DPO, but I'm certain its only 7DPO...
So ready to TEST... grrrr this waiting is awful :D
One way or the other I just want to know NOW!!! heheheheh

greeting

Welcome to all the new ladies. How are you all feeling today
Afm all symptoms are gone ...... So i have no idea what is going on in there lol. Oh well still patiently waiting xx

when are you guys planning on testing? I'm right there with you, my BBT chart sais

greeting

I tested today...BFN, but its super early, I just have no patience :fool: I bought some dollar store cheapies to just satisfy my urge for the next 4 days and a First response for Thursday!

:sleep:
Afm all symptoms are gone ...... So i have no idea what is going on in there lol. Oh well still patiently waiting xx

I'm so tired today...I woke up like 4 hours ago and I already wanna go back to sleep

greeting

I tested today...BFN, but its super early, I just have no patience :fool: I bought some dollar store cheapies to just satisfy my urge for the next 4 days and a First response for Thursday!

Oh Krissy I don't blame you a bit! according to my BBT chart I'm 8dpo which means 6 days b4 AF that 1stResponse is so tempting... Know 6 days sooner... hahahh My fiancé wanted to go get some last night I said NO! he said ok Sunday for sure... hahhah Ideally I like to stay strong and wait til Tuesday/Wednensday hahah but I'm afraid I'll follow your footsteps and test Monday with a BFN lol

Not many symptoms for me today either apart from pink cm when checking cervix and a little brown spotting on panty liner. Been fine all day but having some mild cramps on my right side near my hip bone/ovary area! Don't know what this spotting is. Will test again tomorrow x

greeting

Oh Krissy I don't blame you a bit! according to my BBT chart I'm 8dpo which means 6 days b4 AF that 1stResponse is so tempting... Know 6 days sooner... hahahh My fiancé wanted to go get some last night I said NO! he said ok Sunday for sure... hahhah Ideally I like to stay strong and wait til Tuesday/Wednensday hahah but I'm afraid I'll follow your footsteps and test Monday with a BFN lol

LOL!! I have no willpower :blush: Here's hoping you stay strong, but if you don't and have to test early....no picking on you here!! Postive thoughts sent to ya!!

:sleep:

I'm so tired today...I woke up like 4 hours ago and I already wanna go back to sleep

Well that sounds promising so fingers crossed for u hun x

Thanks Dreambaby! I've cut back on my coffee since TTC (was a massive coffee drinker) so I know that could also be a factor. But I am staying positive and hoping for a BFP this cycle!

[/QUOTE]

I tested today...BFN, but its super early, I just have no patience :fool: I bought some dollar store cheapies to just satisfy my urge for the next 4 days and a First response for Thursday![/QUOTE]

Oh Krissy I don't blame you a bit! according to my BBT chart I'm 8dpo which means 6 days b4 AF that 1stResponse is so tempting... Know 6 days sooner... hahahh My fiancé wanted to go get some last night I said NO! he said ok Sunday for sure... hahhah Ideally I like to stay strong and wait til Tuesday/Wednensday hahah but I'm afraid I'll follow your footsteps and test Monday with a BFN lol[/QUOTE]

I caved in and tested this afternoon, :bfn: I know it's a bit early but I couldn't help myself. I am still having a lot of lower right abdominal cramping/pinching.. I'm wondering if this is going to lead to my :bfp: On Friday, my 2WW will be complete but my RE said to call on the 23 if the :witch: doesn't show her face before then ... How is everyone else feeling??

Congrats Dd80! That's awesome! A positive is a positive, no matter how faint. I had a huge temp dip--97.86 yesterday to 97.18 today. I'm 8 dpo. I've heard about implantation dips but have also heard they are common on non-pregnancy charts too :(. AF due tomorrow (I ovulated late), so we'll see. Weird symptoms though, like extra saliva (actually drooled yesterday) and jaw pain. Explain that!!

Yes, I'd just say I had a headache or something and "I'll start with water." At the dentist the other day they wanted to do X-rays and I had to tell them I could be pregnant so they didn't do them. As I said it I thought " yup, totally just jinxed it."

I had a lot of bloating and my pants went tight around the waist at 7dpo, which is what happened last time. It goes down eventually, but I quickly gained about 3-4 lbs both times. Then I had a temp dip (admittedly I don't temp "correctly"), that night...from 97.6-.7 to 97.1. Then the next morning I was 98.3. My temp last pregnancy was about 98.3 which is high for me, so another reason to test. I heard after implantation, it takes about 48 hrs to get a + test, so I tried (a bit early, but still). If I were on a normal cycle, my period is supposed to come on Thursday - cycle est. at 28 days. I'm usually between 26-28.

Got two faint positives on two different types if ICs this morning. Feel hungrier than normal, but slight food aversion/nausea. Nothing bad though - very subtle. crampy/heavy feeling. Still wanted coffee though, so I mixed with decaf - this is different from last time - last time I had a feeling we conceived because about 2-3dpo I could have cared less to have coffee when before I LOVED my coffee.

Oh, and this time I've had small brown spotting 5dpo and 6dpo, with a small amount of red/orange spots on 7dpo. This morning I had a bit of brown spotting and (I hate to say this) creamy CM. otherwise I don't notice my CM too much. I thought it was me still spotting from the MC, so I can't say if its IB or not.

Sorry for the detail, but I know it helped me to read posts with details in them, so I want to pass on da love! :kiss:

Good luck to all! I'm reading your stories and hoping for all of you!

I had a lot of bloating and my pants went tight around the waist at 7dpo, which is what happened last time. It goes down eventually, but I quickly gained about 3-4 lbs both times. Then I had a temp dip (admittedly I don't temp "correctly"), that night...from 97.6-.7 to 97.1. Then the next morning I was 98.3. My temp last pregnancy was about 98.3 which is high for me, so another reason to test. I heard after implantation, it takes about 48 hrs to get a + test, so I tried (a bit early, but still). If I were on a normal cycle, my period is supposed to come on Thursday - cycle est. at 28 days. I'm usually between 26-28.

Got two faint positives on two different types if ICs this morning. Feel hungrier than normal, but slight food aversion/nausea. Nothing bad though - very subtle. crampy/heavy feeling. Still wanted coffee though, so I mixed with decaf - this is different from last time - last time I had a feeling we conceived because about 2-3dpo I could have cared less to have coffee when before I LOVED my coffee.

Oh, and this time I've had small brown spotting 5dpo and 6dpo, with a small amount of red/orange spots on 7dpo. This morning I had a bit of brown spotting and (I hate to say this) creamy CM. otherwise I don't notice my CM too much. I thought it was me still spotting from the MC, so I can't say if its IB or not.

Sorry for the detail, but I know it helped me to read posts with details in them, so I want to pass on da love! :kiss:

Good luck to all! I'm reading your stories and hoping for all of you!

Congrats Hun :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->