2 day period? should I test again? HELP!

bassdesire

Reaction score
Hello lovely ladies!

My last period was on December 28 and it was 5 days long. I got + OPKs on the 12-13. I tested like a crazy POAS addict from like 5 DPO until the 24th of January (I ran out of tests). My period started on the 25 in the late afternoon. Well, fast forward to this afternoon... it completely stopped? 2 day period? This is not normal for me. And the blood was medium in heaviness but very bright red. My normal period is more brownish (ah, totally tmi).

Would you take a test tomorrow if you were me? Am I crazy? Does the 2 day period count as a period?

Anyone? I am really hoping to get some support for you lovelies :)

I don't know what to suggest but I just wanted to let you know that my Mum had period for 5 months when she was pregnant for me, and was continuing to take the pill. They thought I was a cyst and did a random pregnancy tests and she discovered she was 3 months pregnant!

To put your mind at rest, why not test. at least you will know, although some months periods can be very different to usual due to diet and stress or just hormonal changes. Please let us know.

My mum also had her period whilst pregnant with me. So she had a a few dates within about 6 weeks! I always kid myself after my periods thinking well there could still be a chance...
Good luck and hope that you get your BFP!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->