• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 DPO and looking for buddies!

Good Morning!!! So update is I went to the dollar store to grab some tests last night....I tested this morning and it was a BFN!!!!

My temps are still high just dropped from 97.6 to 97.5 and no sign of AF....slight on and off cramping has subsided today...don't know what to make of it....because now I feel like af is NOT on her way but yesterday with the cramping it felt like she was coming...so I am confused but still hopeful.... Today is 15 DPO....

??????????????? :wacko:

I just keep feeling wet down there....so I went to the bathroom just a while ago.... TMI WARNING ------> When I went to wipe I saw like a sparsely distributed brown smear on the toilet paper but very very light....so i took the toilet paper and put my finger in it...and kind of poked just my fingernails length inside the hole in which af comes....lol...(see I told you it was TMI)....lol but when I checked the tissue it was just creamy white CM....totally white...I am totally feeling the af cramps now..very light and very off and on and been feeling them since 12 DPO now...I only feel these type of cramps when I am actually on my period...so that was pretty weird...I never feel cramps till af arrives...I

Could be the old IB blood like you said though.....

I kinda want to go to the dollar store today to grab some tests......lol I just don't want to be disappointed with a BFN...and who knows tomorrow morning temps could drop and she could be here.....lol...I guess we'll just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings....

Thinking of you! Hope the mean old witch stays away!:hugs:

Thanks girl! How was ur first day of temp taking???

So far so good! It should be interesting this weekend when I have to wake my lazy butt up at 5:30 to temp! Sorry abt the no but maybe its just still early! Your not out yet dear! fingers crossed for you!

Good Morning Ladies! Just went to the restroom and there was pink...looks like the :witch: is making her grand entrance! So I guess today is CD1 for me! I do have the BBT thermometer already so I am going to try and temp this month! Maybe if I set my alarm for 5:30 and temp I will actually get up and work out:haha: Funny thing is I am really not even upset the witch is here. I think I have a better grip on myself right now. Here is to a :bfp: right before christmas. Atleast there will be a ton of fun ways to tell DH if I do get it next month:thumbup:

Awwww bummer girl :( But I'm glad you're feeling good! Please post a link to your chart so we can follow along! And remember to take your temp bf moving much or talking or anything :) :kiss:

Good Morning!!! So update is I went to the dollar store to grab some tests last night....I tested this morning and it was a BFN!!!!

My temps are still high just dropped from 97.6 to 97.5 and no sign of AF....slight on and off cramping has subsided today...don't know what to make of it....because now I feel like af is NOT on her way but yesterday with the cramping it felt like she was coming...so I am confused but still hopeful.... Today is 15 DPO....

Jeez Mother Nature can be so mean. Did they feel like the same kind of cramps like af cramps? Do you have any more tests for tomorrow morning?

yup......all the same brand of test. but the witch insnt due till the 21st so still very early. but good luck to all. if i am ill have bump buddies and if not then ill have some cycle buddies. :thumbup: happy thoughts

Sorry hun :( That's such a let down. But you're right, you're not out yet!!!!!!!!:flower:

:headspin::yipee::loopy:

HCG is 1,700!!!! WAHOOOO!
Gosh I really think that this time could be it!
I've never been over 150 before when I was at 5wks.
I looked on a chart and this number falls in the 5wk range (I'm only 4+1 according to the dates) so it looks really good.
I can actually be excited now!

:headspin::yipee::loopy:

I didn't see this before I answered you! YAYAYAYAYAY!! Congratulations times a million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats to the HCG!!!!!

as for me not temping or anything....its still early for me. but i tested again this morning another BFN. oh well. i cant wait to see how everything goes for you girls. :dust:

Jeez Mother Nature can be so mean. Did they feel like the same kind of cramps like af cramps? Do you have any more tests for tomorrow morning?

I know right!!! The cramps felt like af cramps but I only cramp during af...never before....today I don't feel anything....sooo ????? So confused....I have one test left (i knw I should've bought more). I will wait till Saturday or Sunday maybe....

congrats to the HCG!!!!!

as for me not temping or anything....its still early for me. but i tested again this morning another BFN. oh well. i cant wait to see how everything goes for you girls. :dust:

:( How many DPO are you?? You are right it is probably still too early...Hang in there...

Test tomorrow morning, some women can take up to 18 dpo for a BFP! I have every part of me crossed for you, keep us posted! Lots of babydust for you!

Test tomorrow morning, some women can take up to 18 dpo for a BFP! I have every part of me crossed for you, keep us posted! Lots of babydust for you!

Hi Jewls! I know I want to test tomorrow too...I want to hold off till Saturday or Sunday but.........???? If my temps go up in the morning then I will test...if they start to go down...then...you know what comes after that....So I will see what I want to do in the morning...will keep everyone posted.....

dont know exactley....guessing according to normal 31 day cycle and guessing the avg 14 day leutal phase...id gess about 10-11 dpo. so like i said still early.but was thrown by that one test that looked pos within 5 min at 8-9dpo.completeBFN ever since so im guessing just a faulty test. butit really got my hopes up. but may be ill test again tomarow...lol icant go a day with out testing until aunt flo acually rears her ugly head!. lol

for got to tell you good luckin the am with your temp! Ihopethey spike up tomarrow!:dust:

Good morning and here is the update..am 16 dpo today....Tested this morning...it was a BFN! Temps are high still at 97.5....so ????? again....No af...and no sign that she is coming either.....

I kept my sticks from 13 dpo onward and on the test from 14dpo I could see a ghost of a line when I went back to look at it later...way past the recommended time to check though so I"m guessing evap line...Yesterdays one too...Did not see anything when tested or even 10 or 15 mins after...but when I looked at it this morning I could see a little hint of a line if you looked very closely....but I'm thinking its way past the recommended time to read the test so must be another evap line....it is just so faint that its almost barely there (I am not convinced)...So again today it was BFN but curious to see when I go home if the evap line shows again.....

Because they were tests from days before it could totally be evap lines so I'm thinking its a BFN at this point esp since nothing showed up on the test this morning....I'm am totally out of tests again...I think I will just wait to see if she shows now....I will keep everyone posted....

dont know exactley....guessing according to normal 31 day cycle and guessing the avg 14 day leutal phase...id gess about 10-11 dpo. so like i said still early.but was thrown by that one test that looked pos within 5 min at 8-9dpo.completeBFN ever since so im guessing just a faulty test. butit really got my hopes up. but may be ill test again tomarow...lol icant go a day with out testing until aunt flo acually rears her ugly head!. lol

Yeah you are right its not over till af shows and it is still pretty early...test tomorrow and see....keep us posted!

tjsmami- well since your aunt flo hasnt showed up and temps are still high its a good sign. sorry about the BFN's. I took another this am and its my last one too. it was also BFN.oh well. I guess ill just sit and wait for the witch to get me....lol. i guess weve got a few days to wait and see...

tjsmami- well since your aunt flo hasnt showed up and temps are still high its a good sign. sorry about the BFN's. I took another this am and its my last one too. it was also BFN.oh well. I guess ill just sit and wait for the witch to get me....lol. i guess weve got a few days to wait and see...

Lol...thanks...Yeah it sucks....how do you feel? Any symptoms?

I dont really have any symptoms at all. but my face is braking out bad!! since about ovulation time. its normal for me to break out during the leutal phase but normally i get really nice skin the week before my period. but it could be stress. ive had headaches off and on for a week or so too. but again could be stress or lack of hydration. ???? still a bummer when you see the BFN. cant help but think that the test would show pos by now. same for u. so i know its 3 days before my peiod is due but i still think it would be pos if i was. both my girls showed up pos almost a week before aunt flo. oh well heres to tryin again! cant be any worse that hoping every month for an oops from my hubby using withdrawl for the last 4 years! hahaha. at least hes on board and tryin now. so my chances are better that b4 now :) theres always a bright side. and i was sick during the holidays with both girls ( morning sicknesickness) and id prefer to enjoy the holidays....lol. good luck to you! how are you feeling? do u have any symptoms?

Good morning and here is the update..am 16 dpo today....Tested this morning...it was a BFN! Temps are high still at 97.5....so ????? again....No af...and no sign that she is coming either.....

I kept my sticks from 13 dpo onward and on the test from 14dpo I could see a ghost of a line when I went back to look at it later...way past the recommended time to check though so I"m guessing evap line...Yesterdays one too...Did not see anything when tested or even 10 or 15 mins after...but when I looked at it this morning I could see a little hint of a line if you looked very closely....but I'm thinking its way past the recommended time to read the test so must be another evap line....it is just so faint that its almost barely there (I am not convinced)...So again today it was BFN but curious to see when I go home if the evap line shows again.....

Because they were tests from days before it could totally be evap lines so I'm thinking its a BFN at this point esp since nothing showed up on the test this morning....I'm am totally out of tests again...I think I will just wait to see if she shows now....I will keep everyone posted....

I went back and looked at my tests which didn't show a bfp right away and way later they did. And that's never happened to me before sooooo :) :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->