2 ish dpo. Anyone out there too?

Oh who knows. I go back and forth between being pregnant and not. Earlier today I was sure I was pregnant. As of now, I'm sure Im not. Pretty certain though I'm certifiable.

The negative preg test made me a little down I think.

My DH must be so fed up with my 'im 100% sure I'm pregnant' and then after a bfn 'I'm out this month, i give up, I can't go through this again'. I had a proper little mini breakdown earlier with tears and everything. I've put my big girl pants on now though and I'm good. I'm 6-7dpo today by ff so 1 more week and I will have an answer either way.

My DH must be so fed up with my 'im 100% sure I'm pregnant' and then after a bfn 'I'm out this month, i give up, I can't go through this again'. I had a proper little mini breakdown earlier with tears and everything. I've put my big girl pants on now though and I'm good. I'm 6-7dpo today by ff so 1 more week and I will have an answer either way.

I get you. It's been an emotional day for me too. Can I tell you what I did? I read that FReRs were more sensitive than Wondfos. What did this girl do? She ran out and bought a frer, peed upon it, and then slumped around the rest of the day because it was NEGATIVE. Now I'm all doubtful and pretty sure I'm out.

You know as a person im generally not histrionic. I could see how one may get that impression reading this thread. I'm really pretty laid back. Lol.

I'm actually really laid back too in anything but trying to conceive. That turns me into a hormonal crazy psycho mess :rofl:

I'm dying to test today but my tests are still with DH. Think this will be the longest week of my life.

I'm in the same boat. But I don't want to be disappointed again.

Any new symptoms?

I've been having a weird poking feeling right by my belly button. It's very odd.

Just a very achy pelvic area. Not cramps. Aches. Like through my hips and joints. I don't tend to revere cramps and aches for myself though. I always get cramps pre AF

I took a test and screwed with the picture. My
Hopeful eyes feel like they see something but the likelihood is that it is nothing at all except an evap or an indent--although I'm not certain what an indent is. But I hear they are mean and can trick you.

I shall. However I am certain it will only make me look silly.

You won't look silly. It's always good to have second pair of eyes.

Ok so after a filter to see it, uploading to my photbucket, and transferring to here, all nuances of any sort of line are lost

I had that last cycle. I inverted a really faint line but once I uploaded it here it didn't show at all. Still turned into a bfp though. Think uploading seems to take away some of the picture quality.

Precisely. It was pretty much gone by the time I uploaded, and just a perceived whisper to begin with.

Too late. Tested and got an faint but there line where clearly shows when inverted. I got all excited, immediately tested again with the same urine sample and got a bfn so I'm officially not a very happy lady now.

I asked DH to give me them back and he did! Which I'm annoyed about as I told him under no circumstances was he to give them to me back. So know I'm annoyed and he's confused why I'm annoyed lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->