2 ish dpo. Anyone out there too?

If you have stopped breastfeeding that should help too. Hope the 4 days pass quickly, I'm excited for you testing already.

That's sucks. Hopefully tomorrow you may get a line. No pressure but I need bump buddies :rofl:

I've had little to no symptoms of anything this month no ovulation pain no sore BB's CM isn't telling me much either got a little bit of lotion like but no much else. To be honest I think I'm out, it's the gut feeling I got last cycle and I was correct :/

I'm with you Jords. You just described me. I am having vivid dreams though. Third night in a row. Could it be normal progesterone? Pregnancy tests are arriving the day of my period so I guess that keeps me from testing early ha ha. Jords where are you in your cycle

Ok here's what I have going on:

Weird dreams for 3 days now.
Freezing cold most of the time
No cramps except for about two days. Probably OV cause it's too early for implantation. Anywhere from 6-9 dpo. Who knows.

I've been extra tired the last couple days but I also have two youngins that have been nuts. So. Tired is a way of life really. Lol. 1 BFN so far. I don't think I'm pregnant. But...

The cold thing is weird for me. I was wrapped in a robe and slippers when it was 76F in the house.

Well I'm on CD19 which if the ovulation test was correct I'd be around 11dpo I tested at 9 dpo and got a negative of course but I still don't know if I even O'd then or later, we only BD'd the day after I got my peak OPK 2 days after that and then another 2 days after that, so chances are low, I think I'm going to test on Saturday morning in six days time as I am supposed to be having a ladies night with my girlfriends and that requires a lot of wine, and by then I'll be 17ish dpo and if it's negative, it will then be safe to drink my sorrows away for the night. But the only thing I feel is slight cramping but I've always had cramping throughout my cycle the only 'different' thing this cycle is that I'm not feeling anything at all.

Suuuper confused! I caved and did a test this morning and straight away a VERY faint line showed up (at least I think I see one or I've got line eyes) but it dissapeard after about 10 minutes (or line eyes stopped seeing a line that's not there haha) does anybody else see anything? Or am I just going crazy lol I've never had any form of second line show up with first response and I always get very clear BFN you can't really see much in the photos after uploading them too the internet but I still see the line from the original photos

Attachments

• IMG_3922.jpg
    IMG_3922.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3919.jpg
    IMG_3919.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 15
Hi ladies. Jumping in. 6dpo and felt some symptom type stuff earlier this week but now nothing.

Jords, not seeing anything. But a line disappearing is super common :( I'm not sure if it falls under the evap category. Fingers x'd for your next test!!

Maggie, me too. I just feel out already.

Yeah I know looked at them after uploading and can't see it on those either but I can definitely see it in the original photos, but I guess I can disregard it and assume it's negative because of the disappearing line, I was just shocked because I had never seen a second line on these ones before.

Perhaps it's just your ovulation pain wearing down? That's what happened to me last Cycle had every symptom in the book but it was just ovulation pain and it started to ease 7dpo. Hope you get your BFP though!

Tested here too. Bfn.

Jords ok I actually do see what you're talking about. It could be something, or it could be nothing. I've had lines like this show up and ended up getting my period. Can you test again tomorrow morning

Aww we're both still really early though! Well I'm glad I'm not crazy lol I've had lines like this too but not on FRER clearblue did it to me all the time as well as cheapies but FRER has always given me a straight up BFN I couldn't even get line eyes because they have all been so negative haha I've only got one cheapie one left but I've got more coming in the mail that should have arrived last week but haven't yet. But just the fact of the line disappearing definitely makes me think it's negative

Yep definitely had to be an Evap line went back after it dried to bin it and saw this little nasty line, at first I was like no it's pink and I've never had an Evap on FRER no line like that anyway got so excited like I have NEVER had a second line but I know have to disregard it as it was way past the 10 minute limit :( well my tests came today so I've got 7 to last me through the rest of the cycle.

Attachments

• IMG_3947.jpg
    IMG_3947.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 19
Will do a new test in the morning and see if a line pops up again

Alright I'm calling it. I'm two days from AF and my tests are as white as I am in the winter. I'm out this month ladies. Crossing fingers for you guys though. We will have the right babies at the right times. :)

Im headed towards month 4 ttc, no longer breastfeeding, going by CM for conception as temping wil not work for me. I'm still up and down at night with the masters of disaster.

Oh and Jords--- I. Hate. Evaps. I got like two with FRERs last cycle and was gutted. Are you ok.

I'm sorry Maggie. I hope next cycle is your lucky one.

Good luck with your test tomorrow jords.

sorry maggie, maybe your body will surprise you? Lots of hugs.

And Jords, still got my fingers crossed for you. Those frer indent lines are the devil!

Maggiemarie I feel you on this not being the month the lack of symptoms really makes me feel out too, I hope you get next cycle at least! I'm okay I know I'm still early and not out till the witch shows, still a little disheartened since it's my first Evap but I'll deal with it I'm getting used to these BFN's

Thanks Maryanne hopefully I get another line and this time it's the right kind of line!

Drudal it definitely sucks! But I'm still hopeful:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->