2 physic readings almost identical! SCARY!

Just updating that my October BFP predictions from ruby, Suzanne and psychic star were wrong. hopeful for a december BFP.

fingers are crossed for you Lisa :D only a month until December so its not long to wait :hugs:

Thanks we are starting Co Q10 so hopefully it helps. :flower:

what's that?

Its a supplement that is anti aging and was also found to improve egg quality in older women and improves sperm count in men.
https://www.fertilityauthority.com/articles/coenzyme-q10-fertility-energy-older-eggs-and-sperm

Well, I am on to another Cycle as of last week. I have had several of my psychics say that November I would get a BFP or conceive so I guess here we are.

Cd 6 today - I am feeling so awful. My period was pretty light - which I'm not unhappy with - and I actually didn't have the cramps I usually do. So that part is over with. But last night I woke up from a nightmare in a sweat, I felt dizzy and nauseous. It was awful. Today I just feel nauseous and a little light headed. I am going to see if I can get into the doctor next week to check things out for me. DH and I had a bd quickie this morning just for fun - seems like everything kinda hit me after that.

I wish my tummy would stop being bloated - I swear it's been like this for a bout a month now. Sigh.

Well, I am on to another Cycle as of last week. I have had several of my psychics say that November I would get a BFP or conceive so I guess here we are.

Cd 6 today - I am feeling so awful. My period was pretty light - which I'm not unhappy with - and I actually didn't have the cramps I usually do. So that part is over with. But last night I woke up from a nightmare in a sweat, I felt dizzy and nauseous. It was awful. Today I just feel nauseous and a little light headed. I am going to see if I can get into the doctor next week to check things out for me. DH and I had a bd quickie this morning just for fun - seems like everything kinda hit me after that.

I wish my tummy would stop being bloated - I swear it's been like this for a bout a month now. Sigh.
Good luck sweetheart

If predictions are right I would conceive in Jan. Kinda exciting.

Shall find out in about a week if my Dec BFPs were correct. I don't know what dpo I am and am not paying attention. However, I have noticed an extreme amount of gas for almost 3 days now, sorry TMI. We didn't really try this cycle so hopefully that worked. We did use PreSeed for the first time though. We weren't impressed with it :(

How does preeseed work? Can you put it on your husband or does it have to be inserted.

How does preeseed work? Can you put it on your husband or does it have to be inserted.

Either or. I inserted it, which is the best method they say, and BD but it burned both of us. He had a hard time finishing because it was so slippery and I didn't even use the directed amount. That and he said it burned. I found out apparently this is only to be used by those who have a low PH level and if you have a normal one it will raise it and can cause a chemical burn. I would say my PH level is normal, I was just using it to create more EWCM environment. After that one time I just put a little bit inside the softcup before I put it in.

We don't need lube because I am fine in that department, just wanted to up the odds.

Oh wow how do you know if your ph level is normal or not? That has kinda scared me buying it.

Oh wow how do you know if your ph level is normal or not? That has kinda scared me buying it.

I think you can buy a PH kit like you can opks and hpts. I just never did. Never seen them but never looked for them either. I have stopped spending all that extra money on opks. However, I saw a commercial from FRER about the new kit they have that will tell you if you can even get pregnant. Very intriquing

One of those test came in a pack I bought but it says use on 3rd day of period. My pcos keeps me from getting them regularly and when I do it may not even last a day. So kinda a useless test for me.

One of those test came in a pack I bought but it says use on 3rd day of period. My pcos keeps me from getting them regularly and when I do it may not even last a day. So kinda a useless test for me.

The one that checks if you can get pregnant or the opks?

Can get pregnant. It came with a box of pregnancy tests I bought as a sampler I guess.

I couldn't bring myself to try it when I thought I was having my period. I couldn't bare the thought of wasting a test that would have been so expensive to buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->