2 physic readings almost identical! SCARY!

manduh726

She calls me momma
Reaction score
I got two different readings and they were so similar it was a little scary!

My reading from Gail and she predicted:

A boy born around October 2012

A girl Conceived around June or July 2013 and Born around March or April of 2014

My reading from Ruby Predicted:

I see a find out with a POSITIVE TEST THIS OCT OR CONCEIVE THIS OCT OR GIVE BIRTH OCT OF 2012. I see a boy

I see a find out with a POSITIVE TEST OCT OF 2013 OR CONCEIVE OCT OF 2013 OR GIVE BIRTH OCT OF 2014. I see a girl.

CREEPY and exciting!

I know the feeling! I have had 3 readings and all of them said December 2011 is when I will conceive. I have had 2 say boys and 1 say a girl so that's a little up in the air, but the date is still the same. Crazy!

Keep me posted!!!! I have to say I have a little bit of hope now. Who did you go to?

I also had two psychics say I would conceive or get a BFP October 2011 so that is exciting ,but then 3 others are saying not till around January-February 2012 so only time will tell who is right I guess .

I had Jenny Renny, Brenda, and a free psychic...can't remember her name.

A free one! I would love to have a free one. I paid for mine.

LISA let us know. Ruby said I would either have a BFP this October or give birth next October.

Yeah, I found her name, it's Suzanne. I had a fourth come in yesterday. And she too says December BFP. So that means I'll conceive November or in December. I hope they're all right! I know it's just for fun, but it's crazy that they all said the same month.

I have 2 that are close and one that is about a month off for EDD. It was interesting to get but I keep thinking, what if they are the same person?

It was Suzanne and psychic star that both said October BFP or conception for me. I hope their correct. I might try ruby too.

No Suzanne Henneman is her name these are her websites https://www.healingmessagesfromspirit.com/Welcome.html https://secondchanceshealedwithlove...w&try=1&wp=1&next=WEBPROTECT-aboutsuzanne.htm

All I did was get on the contact list and was given a free reading. I'll have to search out where the link is.

Wow,really? I must've been one of the last ones or something. I just did it last week.

I just got my Ruby reading back she predicts October 2011 BFP or October 2012 birth.:cloud9:

Nice! I hope it comes true for you! I'm waiting for one from Mary. Basically all thus far have said a BFP in December from a November Cycle or December cycle and a BFP in early January. I'd be happy if they were a month off and I get one this month! It's all in fun, right? We'll see who's right.

Yeah its just for fun and does give me a little hope .I was on the verge of giving up before getting the readings now I feel like it might happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->