2 physic readings almost identical! SCARY!

All I can say is that I'm hopeful and excited. Every single reading I got puts a conception very soon. Either this cycle or the next. It keeps me very positive and I look forward to the possibilities. I would love a summer baby.

I have 3 saying October conception and the rest are saying Dec/Jan or feb BFP. I hope at least one of them are correct because we have been TTC for a long time. I sometimes worry that it may never happen.

Mine are all around the same also so am hoping they are right. If so I would be conceiving next cycle which would be more than okay with me. I have fingers crossed. My mom believes in some psychics, my husband doesn't but believes in the paranormal ? Doesn't make sense to me. I don't know what to believe. I just want to hope its real.

Sometimes psychics are correct and sometimes they can be way off , it does not mean the BFP wont come. I had several readings done in 2009 and none of them came true then I got a surprise BFP last year at the beginning of November and then M/C right after and none of the psychics saw that coming. I hope we get our BFPs soon and can be bump buddies.:flower:

I think that sounds awesome. Judging by my readings, (I have had about 4. I'm stopping now.) I'll conceive any time now. This cycle or next. It's definitely exciting. My favorite reading was from Mary. She was so thorough and positive. Here's to a summer baby.

I think that sounds awesome. Judging by my readings, (I have had about 4. I'm stopping now.) I'll conceive any time now. This cycle or next. It's definitely exciting. My favorite reading was from Mary. She was so thorough and positive. Here's to a summer baby.

Where did you get one from Mary? I haven't heard of her before.

She is great. I found her on ebay actually. But she has a website of her own too.

No, I don't. I don't think I have it anymore on my ebay page. But if you search for mary and psychic or mary baby psychic or something, it should pop up.

I messaged Suzanne and she still see's a October conception and find out the beginning of November. which makes since because that is when AF is due. so I hope its correct.

Yep! That's her! She's my favorite out of all I have had. She even described how my little girl would look and her personality. If I conceive, it will be this week for this cycle. Looking forward to it happening soon! This month or next. Cd 12 today.

Hmm, that's cool! Mine were close too so I got excited, but it wasn't true, lol. :( Bah.

I have quite a few saying November conception so hoping its true.

I have one november, a few decembers, a january and an october (which is out, but I was thinking maybe she picked up me giving birth in october 2023)

Good luck ladies! I'm hopeful for something within this cycle or by December. I'm being realistic, of course. But hopeful.

I had a reading from Tania and she said pregnant with a girl verrry soon! Then she said it may be twins (no thank you!) or another baby soonafter the birth of the little girl. I'm 3 dpo - I guess we shall see how things turn out this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->