2 physic readings almost identical! SCARY!

i love your tickers for your predictions manduh! :) they're so cute :)

do you have a link to the can get pregnant test? i'm so curious! i've never heard of it :D

This is what I'm talking about

https://www.firstresponse.com/fertilityTest.asp

I just wanted to update! I got my BFP yesterday. My accurate predictions were from Cheri, Jenny, Ruby, and Mary. I'm very anxious and excited. Praying for a healthy pregnancy.

I just wanted to update! I got my BFP yesterday. My accurate predictions were from Cheri, Jenny, Ruby, and Mary. I'm very anxious and excited. Praying for a healthy pregnancy.

Wow 4 said the same thing!! That gives me hope as 3 told me this month and one is only off on EDD by a month if I get a BFP in Dec so could count it too, well I would :haha: And 2 of them were from 2 of yours.

Hope they are right for me too.

Congrats :flower:

A little irritated that I can't use that test to see if you can get pregnant cause if AF is on time then day 3 will be before I get paid :(

A little irritated that I can't use that test to see if you can get pregnant cause if AF is on time then day 3 will be before I get paid :(

you've been pregnant before though have you not? :hugs: how much is the test? i couldn't find a price anywhere :( i'm not sure if maybe it's not available in the UK or something!

you've been pregnant before though have you not? :hugs: how much is the test? i couldn't find a price anywhere :( i'm not sure if maybe it's not available in the UK or something!

Yeah but I thought it went from cycle to cycle your chances? That pregnancy was a fluke and took us almost 2.5 years to get it. I price it as $20and I currently have $22 for gas which won't even get me till payday on Friday. Lets just hope this won't even be an issue :flower:

I can't help but think that if 3 of them said Dec BFP then it has to happen right?? I know that illogical thinking but I'm sticking to it for now :haha:

Yeah but I thought it went from cycle to cycle your chances? That pregnancy was a fluke and took us almost 2.5 years to get it. I price it as $20and I currently have $22 for gas which won't even get me till payday on Friday. Lets just hope this won't even be an issue :flower:

I can't help but think that if 3 of them said Dec BFP then it has to happen right?? I know that illogical thinking but I'm sticking to it for now :haha:

aahh i thought it was just a one off 'you can get pregnant' type thing. i read a really old thread on here that came up when i googled and it looked more complicated than i first imagined it would be too. 20 dollars isn't too bad considering, i was expecting it to be loads more expensive!

if i were you i would have total faith! i have three predictions saying january conception and i'm totally believing it haha :)

i hope you do get your bfp this cycle, when you testing?

aahh i thought it was just a one off 'you can get pregnant' type thing. i read a really old thread on here that came up when i googled and it looked more complicated than i first imagined it would be too. 20 dollars isn't too bad considering, i was expecting it to be loads more expensive!

if i were you i would have total faith! i have three predictions saying january conception and i'm totally believing it haha :)

i hope you do get your bfp this cycle, when you testing?[/QUOTE]

It may very well be for just a general thing. I haven't really researched it too much yet. Its not too much money, just too much today :haha:

I did test on 11dpo and it was a BFN, since I don't have anymore tests and no money I am waiting till payday if AF isn't here Tuesday. When I got those predictions I thought it was awesome to have so many say that and I also took this cycle very easy and we only BD'd maybe twice in the fertile period, one was by total accident. The closest one was 2 days before Ov which I think is much better for us since when I got pregnant, apparently it was 3 days before Ov.

The link was the sample one I got.

kaybri2012 Yeah a BFP! I had a prediction all by Gail, Ruby, and Mary. All said first one around Jan or Feb of 2012!!!!

So I'm almost 6 hours into AF day and nothing yet. :haha:

No sign, still nauseaous, starving and bruised feeling breasts. Stay away AF stay away!!!

stay away! does she usually come in the morning?

It varies. I was just being dumb and taking a small victory by making it 6 hours into the day :haha:

Honestly, I expect her to show up just using my last few hours to have some hope.

:haha: I would be the same :haha:

last month I just wanted to lie in bed with my legs crossed tightly shut :haha:

:haha: I would be the same :haha:

last month I just wanted to lie in bed with my legs crossed tightly shut :haha:

I already told myself I was staying in bed all day! I have tried to get my husband to start it if its going to so I don't have to wait any longer but he refuses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->