• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 Under 2 Club!!! Join here! 2+under 2 welcome!

Welcome Bluey! :wave: That sounds a little rough. Not a mommy of 2 yet so no pearls of wisdom but sending you lots of :hugs:

Evening guys! Thanks for the support. Happy to say DH finished work early today & is currently upstairs doing bath time & bed time while I start the feeding frenzy.

Melissa M - T has had a bath as part of his daily routine for such a long time now that I'm scared to try getting him to bed without it. I agree it would definitely make life easier on those days that DH works late - maybe I'll bite the bullet next week & see how it goes.

Any of you with toddlers who insist on being carried when you're out & about tried a Hippychick hipseat? I bought one a few days back & it got delivered today. Definitely lightens the load - highly recommended if like me you have a monster child (Thomas now 30lb & a big lump to heft around for longer than a couple of minutes!)

Skyler gets two baths a week. I could never do it as part of bedtime though cause he has way to much fun in the tub.

Mine dont gets baths every night either... I am usually too friggan tired by then hahahaha

If I bathed him more his skin would be so dry although I do give extra baths with the oatmeal stuff when his bum is bad then he gets nudey time.

Isaiah doesn't do well with the bath/bed routine thing at night. usually when i give him a bath it actually gets him excited and overactive. It never makes him sleepy :nope: its always the opposite effect :dohh: He usually gets one every other day. :thumbup:

Welcome bluey!! :hi:
Glad to have you here! I have added you to the front :D

moonbeam, i updated your info :friends: Thanks! :thumbup:

There are more :blue: babys than :pink: and the average AG is a little over 18 months :thumbup:

We do a bath most nights or at least every other. Am I bathing her too much?? :haha:

We sometimes skip 2 nights in a row if she hasn't gottne out much or avoided getting sweaty. So we ahve our moments. I sleep better after a bath/shower so I assume she is like her mommy and does too. She is also super hot natured so it helps to cool her off before bed.

It's to dry out here to put Skyler through that every day. 2-3 a week is plenty, unless of course he gets himself all dirty or something.

As long as their skin isn't dry then I don't think you can bath a baby too much!!!

Thanks Melissa. Yeah its really humid here and I lather he with lotion after also. During winter I don't bathe her as much to prevent her from having super dry skin.

I used to give Alia a bath every night and I would just make sure to use lots of lotion after....but then I got really pregnant and lazy :haha:

:rofl: I have a feeling I"ll be following the same path when I get bigger. Totally understandable.

I'm already lazy but the tiredness this time around has slapped me silly! I never really got tiredness the first time around so it's weird and very annoying!

I got it super bad last time and this time feels more tolerable. I'll stop saying that incase I jinynx myself! :dohh: I am always ready for a nap though.

ya my pegnancy with peyton definately had me way more tired and tbh it never went away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->