• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 Under 2 Club!!! Join here! 2+under 2 welcome!

I havn't really felt tired with either of these two pregnancys, but the one we MCed, good God i slept like a cat! :sleep: ...the MS has been the difference this go around :wacko:

Everything is different for me! I have no ms, no sore boobs really, no diarrhea, no skin breakouts all of which I had with my first and I have tiredness now which I didn't have last time. It's completely different, granted it is early days yet.

^yep, thats been my experience too (completely different, i mean)

haha just wait guys... im pretty sure the tiredness will hit eventually!

I'm constantly exhausted!! Mostly mentally exhausted because Alia has been so cranky this past week or so.
I think her molars are coming through :wacko: I can see a big lump on her gums near the back...looks like they're just about to break. Can't wait till they do because she's been napping like crap. I thought it was just her bottom teeth but they're both in now and she's still being a little turd.

How many teeth does she have now? Peyton is getting his top first molars.

Skyler has had his molars "just about to break" for a month now so it may still take a while. Skyler did however cut his 7th tooth, the one right beside the bottom middle tooth on the left. I expect the right one to be coming soon.

ya they take a long time, peytons have a small white bit poking out on each first molar for awhile. And I know when Jasmine got her 2 year molars it took months. Her eye teeth were the worst though.

Alia has four on top and four on the bottom now...I think her eye teeth are coming in now too, I can see little points. In a way I would love her to get all of the tough teeth out at once.

ya I think everyone hopes that LOL

Ha we are still sitting at 4 teeth.... That's normal for some right??? And I may have forgotten but did any of you feel uncomfy this early while trying to sleep. I ache and sleep like crap and thought that was a third tri thing b/c you were bigger. :shrug:

I found this time my sleep problems started almost immediately. I'm actually having an easier time getting comfortable now :wacko:

Pretty, i think thats normal (about the teeth). I know a 13 month old who only has half a tooth.

Yeah, i never had issues sleeping with isaiahs bump. It never bothered me, not even at 41+5. But this time, way different story! It happened pretty immediately.

Yes, I was super uncomfortable way earlier the second time. I had more severe SPD issues the second time around though too... Plus I was still working and was permenantly sick with the cold or flu for like 4 months straight LOL

Peyton is definately not turning out to be the easy teether I hoped. He has barely slept all day, It took forever to settle him for a nap at 1pm and we've just sat down to relax and he is upstairs wailing 20 mins later BOOOOO there goes my hope for a relaxing break hahahhaa

Off to the buck shop :D

Thanks girls at least I know its preggo related and don't need to worry about it. How sucky though. Oh well. Aww sorry you didn't get your break ryder! Enjoy your buck store shopping spree. :haha:

I'm uncomfortable while sleeping to but I still have this huge belly filled with fluid that I am getting quiet sick of looking at every day. It's getting depressing, I'm beginning to wonder if it'll go down at all before I start to actual show.

If not I think you look really great still.:hugs: You were super tiny before so it doesn't look as big to us at all. but I know you would rather have it gone so you can feel more comfortable before your real bump pops up.

Yes I would. I'll have to take a pic of it to show you where it's at now. It's annoying and making it very hard to hide the fact that I'm pregnant.

Yes I want to see your little belly. I am sorry it is making you uncomfy! :hugs:

You did say you wanted to show sooner this time :flower: (trying to see the positives!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->